WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Be careful what you wish for!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That article pretty much destroys the liberal who takes the time to understand it.....But few liberals would ever take the time.:skull

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol... Those of us with a brain knew this prior to the election. It's what the libtards in here can't grasp. They got their ass handed to them top to bottom, they lost the Supreme Court Justice Spot... and hopefully another one before it's all said and done... and if their wet dream becomes a reality they are stuck with Pence. I love it:thumbsup #StillbetterthanHillary

squeezer

Reaction score
Lol... Those of us with a brain knew this prior to the election. It's what the libtards in here can't grasp. They got their ass handed to them top to bottom, they lost the Supreme Court Justice Spot... and hopefully another one before it's all said and done... and if their wet dream becomes a reality they are stuck with Pence. I love it:thumbsup #StillbetterthanHillary

If there is something big enough lurking out there to actually take PCH down with a fight, it is also big enough to strip any hope of Pence accomplishing anything. In the more likely event that PCH decides things are too hard and he packs up his clubs and goes back to Manhattan Pence will not be as tainted.

Domestically Pence is fare worse than PCH but whatever religious crap he could manage to push through could be reversed just as easy. Internationally, I would trust Pence to have a much more measured approach than PCH and would therefore prefer him.