WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beach (Boat) Towels??

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Anyone doing them anymore ??? There used to be a "guy" around here but it sounds like he has moved on to other things??? Looking for a solid color to have them embroidered.
Bought some off amazon but not thick enough...:(:(

havasu5150

Reaction score
Get giant solid color bath sheets at bed Bath & Beyond. Take the to an Embroidery Shop to have your Boat Logo added.

Hdgasser

Reaction score
I was literally talking to a shop about doing big plush RDP towels today.. :) Let me get pricing figured out and I'll see if anyone wants them before I go blowing the load on them.

RD
Great...just what I need MORE rdp crap in my boat!!

:D

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Bought some big all white ones from Walmart a couple of years ago. Great towels and have lasted. Little bleach when washing, look good as new.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I was literally talking to a shop about doing big plush RDP towels today.. :) Let me get pricing figured out and I'll see if anyone wants them before I go blowing the load on them.

RD
I'll take some
...as long as you don't blow you load on them

Chris Lapoint

Reaction score
The ones Sanger uses are pretty damn nice, I can check the tag when I get off work and see if there is a brand on it.

Sanger Apparel.jpg

Rickybobby

Reaction score
RD
You get anywhere with this??? I need a couple of Orange ones for embroidery for a special event, might do a couple of red ones for the personal boat??