WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beachcomber Estates info

rpmsrup

Reaction score
I know theres a thread on Sams Beachcomber, but looking for info on Beachcomber estates, some of the mobiles look decently priced, How is it in there? is it a decent place to stay

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I start my stay in a month. A friend of mine bought a park model a year ago and he loves it. Was at the Islander before. The price is right and rules are more relaxed on some things.

My experience with them so far has been great!!

rpmsrup

Reaction score
I start my stay in a month. A friend of mine bought a park model a year ago and he loves it. Was at the Islander before. The price is right and rules are more relaxed on some things.

My experience with them so far has been great!!
thats good to hear, I called and space rent seems better at 760-780

Hammer

Reaction score
I don’t believe there is water access. We looked on there. Price is right but can’t get to the water from the estates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishSniper

Reaction score
I don’t believe there is water access. We looked on there. Price is right but can’t get to the water from the estates

No water access anymore when they split from Sams they lost the direct ramp access. I believe for awhile you could pay to launch at Sams but not sure if that’s still allowed. They have added a pool and clubhouse since the split. Friend had a place in there for many years and had no issues.

rpmsrup

Reaction score
I guess the water access isn't that big of a deal with me, or the ramp as you wouldnt have any of those with a house in town, I figured that the marina is right there

Hammer

Reaction score
I guess the water access isn't that big of a deal with me, or the ramp as you wouldnt have any of those with a house in town, I figured that the marina is right there

Site 6 and marina are close. Personally, I’d prefer being on the water if I was in a Mobil on the island.

rpmsrup

Reaction score
Site 6 and marina are close. Personally, I’d prefer being on the water if I was in a Mobil on the island.

you are right, I would to love to be on the water, just thinking best bang for the buck

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Yea no water access is a bummer. That is the biggest downfall IMO. Other than that seems great!