WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beachcomber , islander or ?

grumpy88

Reaction score
I think we might be done in parker . The park we are in is run by idiots at best . The place next to us was just bought to be a full time rental and I think that just sealed the deal for me . We don't need much space so we have about a 150k budget . Key is not having this not happen again . Needs to have a launch ramp in the park . And also a place to swim in the lake and hang out on a beach . Is there such a place for either ? We have not really been to either place . Thanks

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Several park models for sale at the Islander. A real nice one for about $175k but a few for less. Anything you buy will have a list of stuff from the park you'll need to address; paint, siding, roof, etc

Ramp in the park and a nice pool and a beach.

But watch out for riverroyal. He's a homo.

attitude

Reaction score
My dad was recently looking at both to put his trailer on a spot, the Islander runs a pretty tight ship and is a very nice park, a lot nicer then the beachcomber that is for sure. The Islander has a place to hangout on the beach both in the marina and on the lake and has a very nice launch ramp

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I think we might be done in parker . The park we are in is run by idiots at best . The place next to us was just bought to be a full time rental and I think that just sealed the deal for me . We don't need much space so we have about a 150k budget . Key is not having this not happen again . Needs to have a launch ramp in the park . And also a place to swim in the lake and hang out on a beach . Is there such a place for either ? We have not really been to either place . Thanks

Come to Needles! They are 230k but no space rent - you own the land. And 40’ Boat deep garage. RBV has all that and a bag of chips. Run the river, ramp next door, beaches galore, go down to Havasu if you want...do it all

grumpy88

Reaction score
Come to Needles! They are 230k but no space rent - you own the land. And 40’ Boat deep garage. RBV has all that and a bag of chips. Run the river, ramp next door, beaches galore, go down to Havasu if you want...do it all
What is that price ? Sounds to good to be true

MrMayhem

Reaction score
You can buy lake view at the Landing for about 100k. Does appear inventory is kinda low..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
What are the monthly dues at a place like this?
$96 HOA, You own the land so there is property taxes, but no space rent.
There is a community pool / Jacuzzi. There are 4-5 beaches along the rivers edge in the community. It is like a big culd-de-sac, 2 streets / 4 rows of houses. One entrance / exit, Golf course on one side, river on the other. I think there are around 150 homes. We love it, met a lot of great people there over the last 4 years.

grumpy88

Reaction score
$96 HOA, You own the land so there is property taxes, but no space rent.
There is a community pool / Jacuzzi. There are 4-5 beaches along the rivers edge in the community. It is like a big culd-de-sac, 2 streets / 4 rows of houses. One entrance / exit, Golf course on one side, river on the other. I think there are around 150 homes. We love it, met a lot of great people there over the last 4 years.
The one you showed me was not river front was it ? What is the price for one on the water side

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
The one you showed me was not river front was it ? What is the price for one on the water side
No, There isn’t any riverfront for sale at the moment. They are a bit pricier last time I saw one go up it was 400+. All the inside neighborhood ones are 230-270 range

grumpy88

Reaction score
No, There isn’t any riverfront for sale at the moment. They are a bit pricier last time I saw one go up it was 400+. All the inside neighborhood ones are 230-270 range
Any water access for the poor people in the back row ? Lol

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Any water access for the poor people in the back row ? Lol
There are a few openings between the riverfront homes and pathways that go down to the different beaches. Then down at the end (directly across the street from the one I sent you) is a golf cart parking area / pergola with steps down to the big beach where most people hang and Moore their boats. It’s like a sandbar kinda vibe. The location of that house is great. You should check the neighborhood out when your up that way

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
I have a park model at the islander i maybe interested in selling. Pm for details

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

77charger

Reaction score
Sheesh needles sucks waters shallow etc havasu is better.