WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bearing buddy delete.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Never have really messed with them but can they be removed and be capped like a normal hub? Pros and cons? Cons I know would be not having easy access to grease. Thanks for the input

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Never have really messed with them but can they be removed and be capped like a normal hub? Pros and cons? Cons I know would be not having easy access to grease. Thanks for the input

They knock on like a cap, should remove the same.

No real pro to removing them... maybe less grease flung, but that is because there is less grease to fling.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Wanted to remove them to run the wheels I wany actually

You can, but you also need to acknowledge the extra work to service your hubs, and the mental remembrance to do it X often. My big flat bed has caps vs bearing buddy’s, only because I’ve never changed them.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
You can, but you also need to acknowledge the extra work to service your hubs, and the mental remembrance to do it X often. My big flat bed has caps vs bearing buddy’s, only because I’ve never changed them.
Can’t you just remove the cap, install BB - service/add grease then remove and install cap?

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
I don’t mind packing bearings. My boat will be used more local than anything. Good point with putting it back on to grease. Thanks for the input.