WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beat Bobby Flay...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this show??

Ive picked up a Ton of cooking tips! It's amazing how the guy hardly Ever looses!

I wish I had that kinda knowledge.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
My wife says it rigged. I’m sold on that. But to your post. So many awesome little tips and how to use different things and be creative. 👍

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
My wife says it rigged. I’m sold on that. But to your post. So many awesome little tips and how to use different things and be creative. 👍

Who woulda thought to mix soy sauce and honey?? I added some of that Chinese paste he uses and it tastes freaking awesome.

I started watching Iron Chef, but it's boring to me. But, you can see the kinna talent he has.

One thing I've noticed is...

People bring crazy azz dishes to compete with him. He will do the same dish, in a traditional style, and win the hearts of the testers that way.

He is good.

16522285298717206256751902012102.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this show??

Ive picked up a Ton of cooking tips! It's amazing how the guy hardly Ever looses!

I wish I had that kinda knowledge.

🖕🖕 yes.. and we are addicted to the show😡

Also the master chef jr show I have no clue how those kids do what they do🤷🏻‍♂️

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Who woulda thought to mix soy sauce and honey?? I added some of that Chinese paste he uses and it tastes freaking awesome.

I started watching Iron Chef, but it's boring to me. But, you can see the kinna talent he has.

One thing I've noticed is...

People bring crazy azz dishes to compete with him. He will do the same dish, in a traditional style, and win the hearts of the testers that way.

He is good.

View attachment 1114662
Can not disagree he is good. Able to adapt to all challenges. More impressed on how many chefs adapt to the first round and come up with plates to be very good eats. And just how they come up with mixing ingredients in general. 👍👍

DWC

Reaction score
It’s either rigged or they have 2 sets of judges for the winners “signature dish”. Doubt that but who knows.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
It’s either rigged or they have 2 sets of judges for the winners “signature dish”. Doubt that but who knows.
She says it in jest. But I’m sitting here having some gnocchi and bread watching chopped. And still picking up little things along the way. 👍👍

Just saying if you want to cheat. This is some awesome gnocchi

Attachments

• 13B27EF3-DDC3-44EE-8AFA-91F570AA3DCB.jpeg
    13B27EF3-DDC3-44EE-8AFA-91F570AA3DCB.jpeg
    724 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
She says it in jest. But I’m sitting here having some gnocchi and bread watching chopped. And still picking up little things along the way. 👍👍
Same here, no plans to cook one of those big ass clams anytime soon though.

530RL

Reaction score
A new master of cue just started with Flay. Great tips in that show which is season 3.

Reactions: DWC