WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Been sitting on the 40

SOD

Reaction score
For the last 45 minutes Havasu side of Ludlow. Accident obviously, bit cant find info.

• Sad
Reactions: DWC

FishSniper

Reaction score
For the last 45 minutes Havasu side of Ludlow. Accident obviously, bit cant find info.
Been trying to find info also looks like there may have been an accident early this morning that they still cleaning up and it’s down to one lane is all I’ve been able to find so far.

Reactions: SOD

SOD

Reaction score
20210401_154116.jpg

BigMike

Reaction score
I’m rolling east through Ludlow right now. Any way around the traffic? How much time did the traffic add to the drive?

jones performance

Reaction score
I’m rolling east through Ludlow right now. Any way around the traffic? How much time did the traffic add to the drive?
nope, national trails is closed so no way to go around. google says approx 40 min delay

Javajoe

Reaction score
Off to Havasu....by way of the 10 😂 still says almost 4 hours though 🤦‍♂️

Vegas took me 5 hours both ways last weekend. Sucked 😡

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
id rather have no rice than cauliflower. my wife tried to pass that shit off on me, told me you can hardly tell a difference.
You sound like Mandelon.😄 I detest cooked cauliflower but my wife makes a dish and bakes chicken breasts in the cauliflower rice and buffalo wing sauce that creates an extremely edible meal....even the f'n cauliflower tastes good😄

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Nothing on the CHP log, 5 am though would have it fall off the log if its just clean up now.

hallett21

Reaction score
Feeling better about leaving early tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your ad here

Reaction score
What's with taking 40? When I lived is RSM, I40 was just a painful long ass drive and there are always post on here about accidents. 10 seems less painful and theres hardly any accidents and there hasn't been a rice road thread in awhile.

SOD

Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, but:
@SOD I'm digging your avatar. I have a 70 same color scheme

Loved that car. It went to Australia in a container in 2009 unfortunately. this thread has run its course. let's see a few more pictures of your 70.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
id rather have no rice than cauliflower. my wife tried to pass that shit off on me, told me you can hardly tell a difference.
Wife rapidly boils cauliflower 8 mins or so (?). Drains well and dries it out, puts it back in the same still hot pot, adds Parmesan cheese, butter, sour cream with salt and lots of pepper, hand mashes then serves with chopped chives on top. Very good stuff and Lo Carb. Not your Mom’s cauliflower.

BigMike

Reaction score
What's with taking 40? When I lived is RSM, I40 was just a painful long ass drive and there are always post on here about accidents. 10 seems less painful and theres hardly any accidents and there hasn't been a rice road thread in awhile.
Not going to Havasu.. we have a house in Fort Mohave. Doesn’t make sense to take the 10 if you are north of the 40

SHEP

Reaction score

I must have been 15 minutes ahead of you and got stuck in that same ordeal. Felt bad for getting annoyed there was traffic once I saw how bad it was.

I passed that trailer that was in front of you can couldn't figure out what it was. Was it lifted? The suspension on it was nothing like I had seen before.

SHEP

BigMike

Reaction score
I must have been 15 minutes ahead of you and got stuck in that same ordeal. Felt bad for getting annoyed there was traffic once I saw how bad it was.

I passed that trailer that was in front of you can couldn't figure out what it was. Was it lifted? The suspension on it was nothing like I had seen before.

SHEP
I had plenty of time to Google them while I was sitting there and it’s an “expedition” trailer company. Supposed to be better off road than regular trailers. It for sure looked cool, but I think you would need to be a serious off the grid type person to get one.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
You sound like Mandelon.😄 I detest cooked cauliflower but my wife makes a dish and bakes chicken breasts in the cauliflower rice and buffalo wing sauce that creates an extremely edible meal....even the f'n cauliflower tastes good😄
I actually like cauliflower, but when you are expecting the awesome home made rice your wife makes and she tries to pass that off, i was not stoked. we use the cauliflower pizza crust every now and then.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I actually like cauliflower, but when you are expecting the awesome home made rice your wife makes and she tries to pass that off, i was not stoked. we use the cauliflower pizza crust every now and then.
We get the Miltons cauliflower pizza at Costco and ad a few things to it like drizzling some Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian bbq sauce on it.
Honestly though, I've never really been a huge fan of rice anyhow so in some instances the cauliflower works just fine for me, but not in all cases. It needs an added flavor or else it just tastes like(I assume) boiled brain. 😂
My preferred cauliflower recipe is raw dipped in ranch🙂..raw veggies in general I like but have learned to grill or sauté some to my liking.
How about Brussel Sprouts? 😳 Used to never eat them 'til we learned to bake 'em almost to a crisp with olive oil, salt & pepper....totally yummy 😋
Tastes change as do choices for our health....weird.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
We get the Miltons cauliflower pizza at Costco and ad a few things to it like drizzling some Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian bbq sauce on it.
Honestly though, I've never really been a huge fan of rice anyhow so in some instances the cauliflower works just fine for me, but not in all cases. It needs an added flavor or else it just tastes like(I assume) boiled brain. 😂
My preferred cauliflower recipe is raw dipped in ranch🙂..raw veggies in general I like but have learned to grill or sauté some to my liking.
How about Brussel Sprouts? 😳 Used to never eat them 'til we learned to bake 'em almost to a crisp with olive oil, salt & pepper....totally yummy 😋
Tastes change as do choices for our health....weird.
I actually smoked a whole cauliflower head the other day and really liked it. its funny i used to hate brussell sprouts as well, now i actually enjoy them. try cooking them partially and then wrap in bacon and finish cooking. that kind of kills the health aspect of it, but damn are they good. my preffered method for brussell sprouts is airfyer with balsamic glaze.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I actually smoked a whole cauliflower head the other day and really liked it. its funny i used to hate brussell sprouts as well, now i actually enjoy them. try cooking them partially and then wrap in bacon and finish cooking. that kind of kills the health aspect of it, but damn are they good. my preffered method for brussell sprouts is airfyer with balsamic glaze.
We are gonna try the airfryer with the brussel sprouts, just haven't yet. Balsamic vinegar gets put on ours most of the time too.