WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Before/After 09 Silverado (lift rims/tires)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Picked up a new 2x4 crew cab from Jay back in december.

This is the wifes truck so original plan was to modify it the way I like (lowered 22's,blower)

Needless to say I realized its her truck (working on getting my own toy;)) and that I would be foolish to drop that kind of cheedar since she dosent really care....she actually likes lifted trucks

I tried to sell my almost new 33" nittos and KMC hosses that we removed from the 07 silverado but got nothing but low ball offers.

Ordered up some CCM 2.5" front spacers and threw them in last weekend with the old (new)tires and wheels.

$80.00 later its a shole new look on the cheap

Needs a little window tint and painted handles and she will be golden:);):champagne:

Attachments

• brandin10 110.jpg
    brandin10 110.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 921
  • brandin10 111.jpg
    brandin10 111.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2,893
  • brandin10 113.jpg
    brandin10 113.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 5,110
  • brandin10 114.jpg
    brandin10 114.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 904

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Do your neighbors think you're a fag for taking pictures of your truck parked in the middle of the street? :skull :D If they don't I do... :skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Do your neighbors think you're a fag for taking pictures of your truck parked in the middle of the street? :skull :D If they don't I do... :skull

Remember its the 951 and I live at the corner of a culdesac. So basically thats all my driveway;):D:skull

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score
Rims and tires, make a HUGE difference... :thumbsup It looks very nice!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Hey wasn't your old man looking for a Rhino?

I have a killer deal for him :D

I don't think hes in the market.....

PM getsome here on the board a unbeatable price. I know he was kinda looking for that special deal and you like to give shit away for beer...lol:D:champagne::skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
lol I'm done giving good shit away for beer for awhile.

But I do have some fixed quarter doors I may do a barley & hops trade for :D

I offered you $300 for plastics that you painted over...lol

Im good but one of the other rhino peeps could surely use them for some pacificos.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
trucks looking pretty good ... but you need to do something about that weedfest called a lawn:skull:D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
trucks looking pretty good ... but you need to do something about that weedfest called a lawn:skull:D

lol...technically thats not my lawn

That is the median between the side walk and street. since I'm on a corner lot there is 120' x 4' of nothing. It was that way when I moved in. The city yanked the trees because it was causing the concrete to lift and then ran out of $$$ and never came back to put in new trees.

Its all fucked up....dirt is hard as rocks and they destroyed the sprinklers yanking the trees.

Needless to say there is no way in hell I am soding 500 sq ft and paying that water bill. I need to have someone dig it down a couple inches and then I will add gravel and a couple plants.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
$75/day? Give him a small bottle Jager and a bologna sammie and he'll be fine :D

nice...haha

He would swing the pick the first time and hit dirt with the density of 5' plated steel and go home like all the home depot boys;):grumble::skull

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
lol...technically thats not my lawn

That is the median between the side walk and street. since I'm on a corner lot there is 120' x 4' of nothing. It was that way when I moved in. The city yanked the trees because it was causing the concrete to lift and then ran out of $$$ and never came back to put in new trees.

Its all fucked up....dirt is hard as rocks and they destroyed the sprinklers yanking the trees.

Needless to say there is no way in hell I am soding 500 sq ft and paying that water bill. I need to have someone dig it down a couple inches and then I will add gravel and a couple plants.

you do know i'm a brown person ... right?

i have a degree in lawn care and beer consumption:p:thumbsup

i work for beer and carne asada

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
you do know i'm a brown person ... right?

i have a degree in lawn care and beer consumption:p:thumbsup

i work for beer and carne asada

I like you too much to torture you like that.......:cool::drnkfr

Were talking a shit done of rock hard dirt....I will probably have someone do it or my neighbor and I were talking about renting a bob cat.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I like you too much to torture you like that.......:cool::drnkfr

Were talking a shit done of rock hard dirt....I will probably have someone do it or my neighbor and I were talking about renting a bob cat.

:thumbsup

let me know if you need some help. i dont mind getting dirty:cool:

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
Picked up a new 2x4 crew cab from Jay back in december.

This is the wifes truck so original plan was to modify it the way I like (lowered 22's,blower)

Needless to say I realized its her truck (working on getting my own toy;)) and that I would be foolish to drop that kind of cheedar since she dosent really care....she actually likes lifted trucks

I tried to sell my almost new 33" nittos and KMC hosses that we removed from the 07 silverado but got nothing but low ball offers.

Ordered up some CCM 2.5" front spacers and threw them in last weekend with the old (new)tires and wheels.

$80.00 later its a shole new look on the cheap

Needs a little window tint and painted handles and she will be golden:);):champagne:
Just a suggestion, "White out the door handles":thumbsup
Heres mine on 20's:thumbsup

Attachments

• DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0027.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 270
D

Deleted Account

nice...haha

He would swing the pick the first time and hit dirt with the density of 5' plated steel and go home like all the home depot boys;):grumble::skull

LOL, that DG is like concrete for sure. Had to buy a Hilti jackhammer just so I could plant trees at my place...:thumbsdown

Truck looks good, mommy is styling now....:thumbsup;)

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Looks good B. Now it's time for you to get to work and hook up a small lift for my Burb. Let me know when you are available. :D Just got bigger tires. Needs a small lift. :thumbsup

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
How was the install on the spacers? I can't stand looking at the
thumbnail.aspx
in my driveway much longer.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
How was the install on the spacers? I can't stand looking at the
thumbnail.aspx
in my driveway much longer.

pretty easy.....

I wouldn't do it until you have rims/tires and the tire sensors swapped.

Let me know when your ready and we will bang it out.:cool:

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
pretty easy.....

I wouldn't do it until you have rims/tires and the tire sensors swapped.

Let me know when your ready and we will bang it out.:cool:

I don't know when I'm gonna do wheels and tires at this point. I just can't stand looking at the rake anymore. I think I'd rather look at the tires being a little too small then the stink bug.