WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Before and After

guest hs

Reaction score
In collaboration with my FIL we finished the triple axle conversion and here it is.
4483B902-941F-4D7E-A400-284C53100581.jpeg
8686992D-0BCC-426B-A189-1195A35E44A7.jpeg

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Before and after pics Looks like you only tripled the port side...lol

Actually very nice

Did you just add the front axle without moving the tandems back ?

guest hs

Reaction score
I left the rear axle in its original location

rush1

Reaction score
:)Came out bitchen, I like it.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Looks killer! Nice work.

Only thing is I think they should be closer together, seems like alot of spread. But that's just my opinion.

guest hs

Reaction score
Looks killer! Nice work.

Only thing is I think they should be closer together, seems like alot of spread. But that's just my opinion.
Fender is 102 inches long had to spread everything evenly. We measured and moved for two nights before we had it were we thought was correct and proportionate to the fenders.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Triple looks Great, But for the size of boat what was bad about the original set up?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I have to ask...do people just enjoy stressing wheel bearings and spindles and scrubbing off tires every time they deviate from a straight line and think thats a good idea or are they just fucking stupid? It even looks stupid.

Put the fucking boat in the water and run the boat. A trailer is just something to hold the boat off the ground while you're not using it.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Love it... Are you looking for one more set of Centerline wheels?

BUSTI

Reaction score
Great job. Clean set up there.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I have to ask...do people just enjoy stressing wheel bearings and spindles and scrubbing off tires every time they deviate from a straight line and think thats a good idea or are they just fucking stupid? It even looks stupid.

Put the fucking boat in the water and run the boat. A trailer is just something to hold the boat off the ground while you're not using it.
If you have to ask,you'll never understand...try not to get so worked up over things you don't understand.. it'll free up brain space...

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Damn bro! Tell us how you really feel.

I had a triple on my Howard and loved it. Looked awesome and towed like a dream.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
that's the thing I like about face book,,,, real helpful to put a face with the post,..

bagged97taco

Reaction score

Some people need to see a doc for meds. He didn’t ask for your stupid opinion. He was showing his project that he completed and looks bad ass. Since you are being a dick. Tell me how you feel about this
1CC430E1-6D3C-4E27-8895-2A4424444FDE.jpeg

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score

I've run about 250K miles on a triple axle trailer and never, NEVER had a wheel bearing failure. Always yearly basic maintenance. Trailer was new in '92.

Dan'l

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Converting to triple axle made it so I can get up and down my driveway without dragging the rear of the trailer on the ground since the rear axle was further back. It also tows a hell of a lot less bouncy than the duals did. There are benefits other than looks.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Came out awesome, props on the quick execution. Love the low fender profiles.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Not to throw any fire on the flames, but I have found triples to behave like a single axle over speed bumps. Tandems have one axle up and one down over the whole pass; smooth. A triple has one on top, and the middle one in the air at start and finish, so they end up bouncing just like a single. And I'm talking at almost zero MPH.

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Triples just tow a shit ton better. My FastCat needed the conversion so bad, but I sold it before I could cut it up. Yeah, maybe it’s a bit tougher to maneuver, but you just compensate and don’t turn as tight. If my Force had tandem, it would have ridden like crap. Instead, I hardly knew it was there. Maybe it’s because my truck is big, but just rides better. When I get our new tritoon out here, I will convert it to triples, or build my own trailer... and yup- triples. Your conversion looks killer bud.
913591E0-1A2A-4710-80F7-640F5AD8D6F3.jpeg
C28857A8-4FCB-4458-A41A-6E86F110FED5.jpeg
4FDEAA7B-B84B-4FE2-AF7D-522BD682232F.jpeg

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Definitely better on tongue weight vs. sway i..e. light tongue and tows straight.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Do ya know how I know you’re gay? :D

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score

You belong in Florida where people buy the biggest POS trailers that are hardly roadworthy and don’t fit the boat.

I too have never had a wheel bearing or tire failure on my triple. And I use passenger car tires:eek: I towed 3500+ miles last year alone.
588199EB-7941-4060-8503-C1CA7C8E3FF1.jpeg

lbhsbz

Reaction score
You belong in Florida where people buy the biggest POS trailers that are hardly roadworthy and don’t fit the boat.

I too have never had a wheel bearing or tire failure on my triple. And I use passenger car tires:eek: I towed 3500+ miles last year alone.
View attachment 846090
See, that's a big boat that deserves a triple axle trailer. 2 axles would look insufficient under that

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Tell us how you really feel

1582063657896.png

lbhsbz

Reaction score
He probably has a single axle galvanized roller trailer under his 24 foot ultra. Haters gonna hate. Thanks for all the kind words guys!

24FT Ultra? HA...you over estimate me. I have a 18'10" Lavey, with 2 axles on the trailer, and I hate it. I had a single axle trailer under my Bahner and it was awesome...could wheel it around by hand without fighting it. Only had to buy 2 tires when the time came, only had to maintain 2 hubs, didn't leave black marks on every piece of concrete over which I performed a turn. I'm likely building a new single axle for the Lavey in the near future.

guest hs

Reaction score
Di
24FT Ultra? HA...you over estimate me. I have a 18'10" Lavey, with 2 axles on the trailer, and I hate it. I had a single axle trailer under my Bahner and it was awesome...could wheel it around by hand without fighting it. Only had to buy 2 tires when the time came, only had to maintain 2 hubs, didn't leave black marks on every piece of concrete over which I performed a turn. I'm likely building a new single axle for the Lavey in the near future.
Did I even mention your name? How do you even know Im talking about you. Obviously you have some kind of problem with me from the last few post you have made on my threads. If you don't like me ignore my post its as simple as that!

Riverryder

Reaction score
looks cool! congrats! your boat and your trailer you can do as you please
. but what was the reasoning for adding it again?