WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bernie supporter humor

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
So yesterday I’m taking the kitchen trash to the outside trash bin. I walk out my front door and a Honda Civic is pulling into my driveway.

I thought it was an Amazon driver for a second until I see the Bernie decals on each window, weird. Now my curiosity is bouncing off the rev limiter...

A middle aged woman is sitting in the passenger seat and begins exiting once she notices me standing with a bag of trash at the front of their car giving them a look that I’m sure conveyed I was perturbed.

She looks like a Bernie mascot with all the Bernie garb and Bernie trinkets she was sporting. I took a good look at the driver to be sure Fidel Castro hadn’t risen from the dead and found himself driving her to supporters homes on their way to vacation in Venezuela.

Turns out the Bern supporter was looking for my sister in law. Makes sense as my SIL is mid 30’s and has never had a job longer than a month. She lived with me for a short while but didn’t last long as I quickly realized she acted more like a squatter than she did a family member.

This is where it became hilarious...

I told her I kicked my SIL out of my house a year ago because she feels she’s too good to have a job. The Bern supporters eyes are as wide as saucers and it’s like I touched her right in the fucking feels for being so matter of fact in my response.

She begins looking at her clipboard nervously. She’s not writing anything and not really reading anything either. It’s like she wants to ask me something but it’s a conflict for her to do so. It’s like she’s frozen until she musters up the ability to ask whatever it is she’s pained with asking.

Then she asks the closing question...

“Are you a Democrat?”

Without missing a beat and as I’m standing under the American flag that flies proudly in front of my house everyday. I look up at the flag, look at her, look at my flag, look back at her and respond...

“What do you think?”

She responded, “thank you for your time and have a nice weekend.” Lmao

I will say she was very polite and I could tell she naturally wasn’t comfortable socially interacting with strangers. Fidel Castro never left the drivers seat and sped off before the woman had her door shut all the way so he’s likely as socially awkward as she was.

My wife asks me who I was talking to in the driveway when I walk back inside. I tell her it was Bernie and Fidel Castro. She then asks me if I was polite and my response was, “yes dear!”, like the good husband I am.

Have a great Monday peeps. MAGA[emoji106]

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
So yesterday I’m taking the kitchen trash to the outside trash bin. I walk out my front door and a Honda Civic is pulling into my driveway.

I thought it was an Amazon driver for a second until I see the Bernie decals on each window, weird. Now my curiosity is bouncing off the rev limiter...

A middle aged woman is sitting in the passenger seat and begins exiting once she notices me standing with a bag of trash at the front of their car giving them a look that I’m sure conveyed I was perturbed.

She looks like a Bernie mascot with all the Bernie garb and Bernie trinkets she was sporting. I took a good look at the driver to be sure Fidel Castro hadn’t risen from the dead and found himself driving her to supporters homes on their way to vacation in Venezuela.

Turns out the Bern supporter was looking for my sister in law. Makes sense as my SIL is mid 30’s and has never had a job longer than a month. She lived with me for a short while but didn’t last long as I quickly realized she acted more like a squatter than she did a family member.

I told her I kicked my SIL out of my house a year ago because she feels she’s too good to have a job. The Bern supporters eyes are as wide as saucers and it’s like I touched her right in the fucking feels for being so matter of fact in my response.

She begins looking at her clipboard nervously. She’s not writing anything and not really reading anything either. It’s like she wants to ask me something but it’s a conflict for her to do so. It’s like she’s frozen until she musters up the ability to ask whatever it is she’s pained with asking.

“Are you a Democrat?”

Without missing a beat and as I’m standing under the American flag that flies proudly in front of my house everyday. I look up at the flag, look at her, look at my flag, look back at her and respond...

“What do you think?”

I will say she was very polite and I could tell she naturally wasn’t comfortable socially interacting with strangers. Fidel Castro never left the drivers seat and sped off before the woman had her door shut all the way so he’s likely as socially awkward as she was.

My wife asks me who I was talking to in the driveway when I walk back inside. I tell her it was Bernie and Fidel Castro. She then asks me if I was polite and my response was, “yes dear!”, like the good husband I am.

Me, in that situation with my wife, would have been a resounding, FUCK NO!!!!

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
What color Civic? Asking for an armed friend.

RCDave

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1582565999745.jpg

Gelcoater

Reaction score

“Are you a Democrat?”

“What do you think?”

I’ll just condense my story of Democrats to simply, my wife had to tell me to be nice:D

Meaney77

Reaction score
@rivrrts429 They made their way to my neighborhood this weekend.

Similar situation- my wife and I are hanging out in our front yard doing our best to be white trash as we listen to country music, drink beer and watch our kids play as we sit under our American Flag on Saturday afternoon and enjoy the warm weather.

2 people pull up in a blue economy car of some sort. A male with a Fidel Castro type hat on and a female with pink hair and all sorts of face piercings get out of the car right in front of our house (the is plenty of parking elsewhere on our street). At first we thought they were salesman and watched what houses they went to (3 total). My wife actually commented on what a bunch of lazy salesmen they were if they were only going to 3 houses. As they are coming back to their car we both notice that they have blue Bernie Sanders shirts on and they get in quickly and make no eye contact with us or attempt to have any sort of conversation with us whatsoever- Remember they are parked right in front of our house and are 15 feet from us.

As soon as we both figure out whats going on, my wife yells at them "we arent Bernie supports, wrong neighborhood, get out of here!!" It was pretty funny.

Then about 2 hours later we decided to go on a family bike ride through the Neighborhood. We get a few streets up and all of a sudden my 8 year old daughter starts yelling "there's those weird Bernie people"!!

Sure enough they were going to all of the registered democrats throughout the neighborhood to drop off whatever propaganda.... The good that came out of all of it is that I now know what neighbors are Democrats!

500bbc

Reaction score

Similar situation- my wife and I are hanging out in our front yard doing our best to be white trash as we listen to country music, drink beer and watch our kids play as we sit under our American Flag on Saturday afternoon and enjoy the warm weather.

2 people pull up in a blue economy car of some sort. A male with a Fidel Castro type hat on and a female with pink hair and all sorts of face piercings get out of the car right in front of our house (the is plenty of parking elsewhere on our street). At first we thought they were salesman and watched what houses they went to (3 total). My wife actually commented on what a bunch of lazy salesmen they were if they were only going to 3 houses. As they are coming back to their car we both notice that they have blue Bernie Sanders shirts on and they get in quickly and make no eye contact with us or attempt to have any sort of conversation with us whatsoever- Remember they are parked right in front of our house and are 15 feet from us.

As soon as we both figure out whats going on, my wife yells at them "we arent Bernie supports, wrong neighborhood, get out of here!!" It was pretty funny.

Then about 2 hours later we decided to go on a family bike ride through the Neighborhood. We get a few streets up and all of a sudden my 8 year old daughter starts yelling "there's those weird Bernie people"!!

Sure enough they were going to all of the registered democrats throughout the neighborhood to drop off whatever propaganda.... The good that came out of all of it is that I now know what neighbors are Democrats!
You need a warning on this post, I made it through the first paragraph before I was triggered and had to run to my safe space you racist!

4Waters

Reaction score

Then be a good neighbor and get some signs made up for them that say "Gun free zone" and put them in their front yards.