WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bernie.....Text reply suggestion.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The wife just got this text. Let’s hear the great reply’s why one is not in for the burn!!!! Liberals need not comment. LOL

1D3B110E-DB26-4733-A12C-A009DFD3A2FA.jpeg

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I am thinking about texting the number To try and start a conversation back to them. LOL

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
If anyone wants to join in texting I am sure that Stephen would like a little love sent his way 808-400-6397

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Ask how much they think Burnie donated to charity in 2016.
answer= less than 1%. But he wants to take everyones money away

ask at what age did Bernie finally collect a steady paycheck (hes a bum)not untill in his 40’s and it was a government check.
Bottom line, hes like the rest of them. A hypocritical moron.
How do you become powerful? By making everyone dependent without choices. Then you end up with all the power!!!

4Waters

Reaction score
Maybe I should question why Stephen is contacting my wife. Is he trying to screw her just like Bernie will to the country. LOL
Well, if you like to watch. LOL

TrollerDave

Reaction score
The wife just got this text. Let’s hear the great reply’s why one is not in for the burn!!!! Liberals need not comment. LOL

View attachment 847339
Tell them your name is Gordon and live by the motto “Greed is Good.” But you will do what you can for the working people as long as they get your order right at the drive thru.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I would have responded that you are a billionaire.

Reactions: TPC

Nordie

Reaction score
I am preparing to get hit with a huge ration of these. I'm union and the texts will be coming in support of Biden, those texts are not going to like me.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
FEEL THE BERN!!!

GRADS

Reaction score
Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
FIRST OF ALL HERE!!! I am a Die Hard President Donald J. Trump supporter.

BUT

Everyone keeps talking about all these Liberal crazy proposals

BUT

I wish someone would put a pencil to all this WELFARE cost. Damn there is NOT a day that I go get groceries when I swear everyone in line gets food Stamps OOPS!!, I'm sorry EBT.:rolleyes:

There is dead beat losers every where. They all have a Cell Phone. have smokes , at at mcDonalds or ? Plus buy good steaks at the supermarket.

All I'm saying is this WELFARE B.S. has to be costing us a fortune, then add in the Fraud.

I know Trump is trying to cut it down or ? but none of these Politicans would ever run on that Ticket.:(

boatpi

Reaction score
“Hi, please vote for Bernie even though he’s never asked one piece of legislation”.

GRADS

Reaction score
Russia is going to make sure Bernie wins the nomination because they know he can't beat their puppet Trump. Those texts are from Russians.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Russia is going to make sure Bernie wins the nomination because they know he can't beat their puppet Trump. Those texts are from Russians.

The Russians want Bernie to win because he's a communist like them. Where's McCarthy when you need him?

RCDave

Reaction score
40 years ago this guy would have been locked up for being a communist and now he a leading presidential canidate.

He may not win but which way do you think the country going?

Absolutely insane anyone would ever consider this commie pinko. Indicative of how stupid the populus has become

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I guess they couldn't argue the fact.
Got the same text last week. Told them Bernie can kiss my ass and go away.
Said Incumbent team will be my vote and no, there is no second choice!

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
I would rather lick the asshole of corona virus, then have it piss down my throat than vote for any of those fucks!

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
My fucking mother put my number on the goddamn democrat shitbag call list. I get 3+ a fucking week. STOP works the best. MAGA gets mixed results. Generalized profanity gets little to no response. Fml!

4Waters

Reaction score
My fucking mother put my number on the goddamn democrat shitbag call list. I get 3+ a fucking week. STOP works the best. MAGA gets mixed results. Generalized profanity gets little to no response. Fml!
One of my friends gave my info to medic-alert for my 40th birthday:mad: and no one admitted to it, this might be a great payback to the one that did it and to all the others for not ratting him out. Fuckers. LOL

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
One of my friends gave my info to medic-alert for my 40th birthday:mad: and no one admitted to it, this might be a great payback to the one that did it and to all the others for not ratting him out. Fuckers. LOL
Dude, the texts never fucking stop, it’s some other piece of shit every week fml.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Worst part is, my old man is doctorate prepared on government and social sciences, youre not going to win an argument against him. I don’t discuss politics with him. A lifetime of democrat cacuses and shit, they are both super active in the Democratic Party, I just can’t do it. I’m extremely right wing and I know it kills them lmao....

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I's rather swallow a pregnant wild cat and shit a litter of kittens.

rcmike

Reaction score
In college, at 3 am when the great ideas happen, we ordered one of my roommates a gunsmithing course, COD.. Forgot all about it.

About 6 months later, we are all drunk on the patio and he comes in, just on fire.. We ask him what's going on, and he starts yelling about all the militias, white supremicists, blah blah blah that have been sending him shit for months. Like he gets a couple brochures a day. And he is studying to be a lawyer, and this shit is gonna look terrible when it's time to go interview.

We asked him when he signed up for all that, and he starts screaming about how someone ordered him some shit about guns, and now all the wackos wanted a piece of him.. None of us could keep from laughing.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Worst part is, my old man is doctorate prepared on government and social sciences, youre not going to win an argument against him. I don’t discuss politics with him. A lifetime of democrat cacuses and shit, they are both super active in the Democratic Party, I just can’t do it. I’m extremely right wing and I know it kills them lmao....

You should have them adopt @GRADS to give his wife a break. 🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

did this as some kinda joke?