WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Besides sloppy trigger safety, any bets on if any of these are loaded :)

JB in so cal

Reaction score
1609634813896.png

Backlash

Reaction score
Looks to me like a bunch of out of shape and overweight couch potatoes. I guess they've never heard of the term "Master grip." Lame. 🙄

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
They're much more accustomed to holding swords.

arch stanton

Reaction score
the round part of the hats look to be different sizes kind of like an inner tube with different pressures

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Looks like a pic you would see on some shit bag gangsters social media page. Just change the clothing...
It is on a shit bag gangsters social media. Who is a bigger shit baggangster than Kim?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Talk all the shit ya want.. I’ve been to China. If it goes toe to toe we are fucked.. they have “Billions” with a B. We have millions with an M.

we care about human life.. trust me when I say in their culture they don’t.

We would have to be killing 1:1000 to even come close.. and even then We would be short. :(

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Talk all the shit ya want.. I’ve been to China. If it goes toe to toe we are fucked.. they have “Billions” with a B. We have millions with an M.

We would have to be killing 1:1000 to even come close.. and even then We would be short. :(
So you're saying with a 20:1 miss ratio, I'd still be able to do my part before I run outta my handy ammo and have to dig out the stash?

WYRD

Reaction score

Uh, Dave...... that is a picture of North Korea leader kimmy boy and his goonies.

Backlash

Reaction score
North Korea MIGHT get a shot off, but it will be quickly neutralized before doing any damage. They cannot go toe to toe with the great USA. Period.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

True...but that’s N Korea.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
North Korea is protected by China fellas. Any military action against them will solicit a direct response from China, or does nobody remember the Korean War?

Besides, it is widely known that the North Korean ideal is not to beat American, it is to effectively press the reset button on world economics. Tear everything down to where we ALL have to start over. MAD is not a deterrent for them, it is a goal

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

4 billion vs 330 million is 12:1

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I fucked a decimal there too...its 12 to 1

SixD9R

Reaction score
Where did the 4 billion come from? China’s population is like 1.4 billion so the ratio is more like 4:1 (1.4 divided by .33 = 4.2)

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Ya but nobody in China is going to rush out and be willing to die to protect their way of life.

hallett21

Reaction score
Not to mention they couldn’t efficiently move enough people quick enough to come fight 12v1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Where did the 4 billion come from? China’s population is like 1.4 billion so the ratio is more like 4:1 (1.4 divided by .33 = 4.2)

I stand corrected, thought for some reason it was more than 1.6b. Maybe I was thinking of the entire continent of Asia?

wallnutz

Reaction score
We don’t have 330 million.. at best guess we have more like 100, maybe less..

Look around at the modern crop. :/
You're right Dave. The current liberals would roll over to China, just like their elected officials are as we speak.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
We don’t have 330 million.. at best guess we have more like 100, maybe less..

Look around at the modern crop. :/

Realistically it's not nearly as bad as you think.

They have 1.6b
We have 334 million

So lets just say only 25% of the nation could be considered ready to shoot.

Then the numbers look like 400m vs 83.5m so roughly 5:1.

From there it would really depend on what the scenario was, obviously landing even a million soldiers anywhere on the earth is going to be a really tough thing to do with the current military fleets for either country.

If they were to try and invade America? Not a fucking chance in hell. "Behind every blade of grass", because we are one of the only remaining armed populace left.

If we were to invade them? Somehow I would have to believe that their own subjected populace would be MUCH more helpful than ours would....and they are unarmed as well.

Mostly just a creative exercise to show that it's no where near 1000:1, 5:1 is what it looks like on a napkin.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I’m not a military expert by any means but here’s a few points to consider. Even though they have way more people than us, the chinks are still behind us in terms of military hardware. Our Navy is many times larger and I believe our air force at least in terms of hardware (fighter jets) is as well. The best they can do is copy and steal our technology, we are clearly in the lead on that front there to.
Also, and I have spent a few months in China, many people are not all that fond of their communist government either. The people really like and respect Americans. I have always felt like they were going out of their way to help make me feel welcomed and comfortable there. I could usually tell them whatever I needed done and they would snap to it pronto and then take me out for dinner and drinks as a show of appreciation for the help.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I’m not a military expert by any means but here’s a few points to consider. Even though they have way more people than us, the chinks are still behind us in terms of military hardware. Our Navy is many times larger and I believe our air force at least in terms of hardware (fighter jets) is as well. The best they can do is copy and steal our technology, we are clearly in the lead on that front there to.
Also, and I have spent a few months in China, many people are not all that fond of their communist government either. The people really like and respect Americans. I have always felt like they were going out of their way to help make me feel welcomed and comfortable there. I could usually tell them whatever I needed done and they would snap to it pronto and then take me out for dinner and drinks as a show of appreciation for the help.
So the chinks aren't too bad? Got it haha

SoCalDave

Reaction score
All I can say is I bet that guy in the front row 3rd position from the right was executed shortly after this pic was taken for not holding his gun high enough. He stands out like a sore thumb.

67Charger

Reaction score
Be careful saying our technology will give us the advantage we need. Ask Germany in '41 - '45 once the manufacturing base of the US and Allies was put to task. Our "inferior" equipment was made faster, and "good enough". We had a hard time getting it shipped due to the large sub fleet in the Atlantic sinking it before arriving, but we still prevailed. Now swap US with Germany, and China for US. We may not take on the whole world, but Germany & Japan vs. the world is not far off US vs China in terms of people. I know it isn't a perfect comparison, just be cautious about being overconfident.

PlanB

Reaction score
China's military is vastly inferior to ours. They would quickly lose their Navy, which already has limited capabilities. Like was already stated, they lack the ability to project power anywhere on the globe like we do. China is getting stronger, but they are not close to us in military capability. Their goal is to try and crush us economically. They don't want a hot war with us.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
You're right Dave. The current liberals would roll over to China, just like their elected officials are as we speak.

Yep, and the next thing you know we’d all be paying $40 to stand out in the middle of desert to watch trucks race by.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Remember India will soon surpass china in numbers. Whose side would India take up. That is a consideration.
With a strength of over 1.4 million active personnel, it is the world's second-largest military force and has the world's largest volunteer army. It also has the third-largest defense budget in the world. Taken from Google

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
When talking about a war with China, we have to consider, what type of war. If it were overseas in Southeast Asia , it would be a very serious, and bloody campaign. No doubt about it. Look at the Korean War for info. China doesn’t care how many people it sacrifices. And it has a lot to sacrifice. This would be a very serious mess. Now, if we are talking about a war fought on other continents, that is an entirely different situation. China doesn’t have the ability to project power like the US. It’s amphibious assets pale in comparison, and remember.... the US Navy RULES the high Seas. They would l be sunk in the middle of the Pacific! Or any other ocean.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
When talking about a war with China, we have to consider, what type of war. If it were overseas in Southeast Asia , it would be a very serious, and bloody campaign. No doubt about it. Look at the Korean War for info. China doesn’t care how many people it sacrifices. And it has a lot to sacrifice. This would be a very serious mess. Now, if we are talking about a war fought on other continents, that is an entirely different situation. China doesn’t have the ability to project power like the US. It’s amphibious assets pale in comparison, and remember.... the US Navy RULES the high Seas. They would l be sunk in the middle of the Pacific! Or any other ocean.

Let's start with we USED to have the seas and the US Navy did rule them. But look at the last ship that had to port and abandoned our seas because they got the flu!?!? Our military is only as good as our commander and chief! If he stands, they stand! If they have orders to stand down.. then what??

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Let's start with we USED to have the seas and the US Navy did rule them. But look at the last ship that had to port and abandoned our seas because they got the flu!?!? Our military is only as good as our commander and chief! If he stands, they stand! If they have orders to stand down.. then what??
🙄