WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best 30 day cleanse / liquid diet.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Yep, Puffy Taco still going strong. Surprising, it doesn't bother me, but that t place does.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Tankster... I have a friend who does an annual reboot cleanse each January.... he lives pretty clean regardless and he's an active lifestyle dude raised in Hawaii & Australia ... for 30 days he'll live on some liquid concoction of water, lemon & some kind of spicy hot Cajun powder. Says it really helps to flush all the intestinal toxins we Americans eat in our diets. First couple weeks he craps these massive beasts as his intestinal walls get scrapped or some such shit ha. You said you don't struggle with commitments so look into it as your kick off

hallett21

Reaction score
I ate Tommy burger on Friday. Spent Friday night and Saturday puking my brains out. Abs are tighter and I’m sure I lost 5-8 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evantwheeler

Reaction score
@Tank

If you still want to try an all liquid diet, check out MASF supplements challenges. They have a few structured programs that utilize their goods and a bunch of testimonials reporting solid results.

I have no affiliation, just remembered your thread from a while back. I will be trying these challenges once I get back home from an out of town work assignment this summer just to try and jumpstart myself into better health.