WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best 30 day cleanse / liquid diet.

Tank

Reaction score
Not alcohol liquid diet 😁

So, I’m big as a house boat right now. Don’t think I’ve ever weighed so much. I want to do a kick start liquid diet / cleanse. Start running and drop 15-20 in 30 days would be the hopes and then maintain with better diet and exercise after the 30 days. Just get a kick start eating healthier and running.

I know it’s been discussed on here before but can anyone give some recommendations for best cleanse. Not interested in any solids. Straight liquid is what I’m shooting for. I’m not worried about committing, I’m good with that. No cheat day bullshit. All in baby. I need to drop some weight rapido. 😁😁

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Tank, do the keto thing. I'm not a fan of quickie cleanse programs. Cut out the sugar and carbs as much as possible and your weight will drop off quickly. Do the research though and make sure you get the required fats and proteins. There are a ton of good info on YouTube.

Tank

Reaction score
Tank, do the keto thing. I'm not a fan of quickie cleanse programs. Cut out the sugar and carbs as much as possible and your weight will drop off quickly. Do the research though and make sure you get the required fats and proteins. There are a ton of good info on YouTube.

Meh. I know how to diet and eat right and I’ll do that after the 30 days. I basically do a modified Keto thing cutting out complex carbs (no rice bread pasta), exercise, eat lots of protein and watch proportions. It’s not difficult to lose weight and keep it off actually. I just been like “don’t give a shit” past coupe years. I just want to drop the water weight. Get less bloated then ease back into eating with good diet. Just want a quick jump.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I've never weighed as much as i do right now (while still not crazy), the last year of stress eating/drinking took a toll. Following.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Meh. I know how to diet and eat right and I’ll do that after the 30 days. I basically do a modified Keto thing cutting out complex carbs (no rice bread pasta), exercise, eat lots of protein and watch proportions. It’s not difficult to lose weight and keep it off actually. I just been like “don’t give a shit” past coupe years. I just want to drop the water weight. Get less bloated then ease back into eating with good diet. Just want a quick jump.

Depending on your body type, you will most likely have better luck at the 30 day mark with the old school Atkins approach. ZERO carbs or sugar for three days, then 30 carbs a day for 30 days. No Booze at all, no processed sugar, and no corn starch. Choose those precious 30 carbs wisely!
Top off this 30 days by eating as little as you can and you will drop the 20 lbs easily. Really tough to do, but it has worked for me twice. (I'm 52.)

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I would steer away from any 30 day fast. After 72 hours your body will stop burning entirely fat and will need protein enzymes and will start eating your muscle. You don't want that if your trying to get in shape. If you want to lose weight quickly I would recommend 36/12 fasting. Basically you fast for 36 hours then feed for 12 hours. For instance what I do is eat my last meal on Sunday dinner, then on Tuesday I will eat lunch and dinner. Then repeat again on Wednesday and Friday. Watch your calories and eat clean during your 12 hour feeding period. It will help you transition to a healthy lifestyle once you get your weight down.

Carrera205

Reaction score
This is my personal advice. One of those juice cleanses doesn’t seem to get the results people look for because you starve so hard for a month when you get to eat it’s easier to revert back to eating shitty. I’ve lost 22 lbs in the last 2 months by only changing my diet. No sodas and if I do have one it’s a can of soda or zero calorie cola from Whole Foods. Half of a chicken breast a veggie and a small portion of basmati rice for dinner. One bar or nuts for snacks during the day. Hand made sandwich for lunch either tuna or Turkey and a small breakfast of 2 eggs or a low calorie breakfast burrito from Whole Foods. You want to cut down your portions on all the food you eat cut out all fast food and keep your blood sugar stable.I cut out red meat as well. No bacon unless it’s Turkey. No ground beef only Turkey. Doing this type of diet is more sustainable long term. And it takes months to get those results and it takes a alteration in your lifestyle to keep those results. Just my 2 cents. Best of luck on your fitness goals. 👍🏼

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Appreciate all The feed back. Just a little background - I have zero problem committing to a diet. The diet I do works for me very well actually. I cut out complex carbs, watch portions, east smart (high protein / veggies) and work out. I can lose 25-30 in 4-6 months this way no sweat and keep it off. I’ve just not given a shit about my diet last couple years and am ready to get back into it. I get the fasting Keto intermittent etc I’m looking for anyone that’s had success with a cleanse. I know there was a thread in here a couple years ago people had success with a certain one I just can’t find it.

Just looking to jump start and get some first hand account on liquid / protein shake style short term diet. Even if it’s not a 30 day. Maybe do a 15 day.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
do a 30 day carnivore diet...... much better results. pretty damn easy.... juicy rib eyes and tri tips etc.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
anyone thats never been "healthy" needs to stay away from fad diets and such. you're going to feel like absolute ass because your body has never gone without food, etc before. just look at what you eat and think to yourself "is this big mac good for me?" stay away from carbs, sugars, etc. cut your portions down from super size to regular meals.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I too am trying to get my bikini body before summer...

Yoshiro

Reaction score
If you can get your insurance to cover bloodwork like your thyroid T4 and T3 levels that would be good to know.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Go online and order the book...The PH Miricle...it will direct you...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
If you can get your insurance to cover bloodwork like your thyroid T4 and T3 levels that would be good to know.
Go in for an annual check up and they generally order a full panel blood test to make sure all is within limits.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Between the 'Covid 15' and the 'Traeger 20' . . . I'm a fucking BLIMP . . .
I cut-out ALL BOOZE 45 days ago, and that didn't help cause I just eat a shit ton more now.

Last edited:

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
Research the lemonade diet.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
That's FAR easier to do if you set yourself up for it first.
I do 12 / 13 hrs a day just as a health rule to maintain. Most of the time lol. Then more on the weekend. SIL dropped a ton doing 16hr.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Sounds like Los Primos in Murrieta can take you to liquid whitin a few hours. Call it a shotgun start...

jailbird141

Reaction score
Well, I will say it since no one else has ……. speed, twice a day …… you will be thin in no time and get a lot more work done! Of course there is the whole addiction problem, but worry about that in 30 days when you've lost the weight!

Groper

Reaction score
Sounds like Los Primos in Murrieta can take you to liquid whitin a few hours. Call it a shotgun start...
Must be the same owners as Arturo's "Puffy Taco" in Whittier ....LOL I hope you make it home in time or you'll plaster the inside of a public restroom somewhere along the way 😧

Water Romper

Reaction score
I just lost 4 lbs from laughing at all the Smart Alek- funny responses, From tape worms to Del Taco and China Buffet's, wife just asked "What are you laughing at" and I said "Oh nothing, just a guy named Tank is going on a diet and all the dietitians and health nuts are offering their sound advice" Funny stuff 😆 😂😅🤣

Joe mama

Reaction score
Must be the same owners as Arturo's "Puffy Taco" in Whittier ....LOL I hope you make it home in time or you'll plaster the inside of a public restroom somewhere along the way 😧
Is puffy taco still in biz. Loved that place