WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best attitude fifth wheel floor plan

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
For those of you who own attitudes or stellar or iconic. What is the best toyhauler fifth wheel floor plan in your opinion and why?
Keep in mind I am towing this with a F250 so the big big ones are too much for my truck.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
For those of you who own attitudes or stellar or iconic. What is the best toyhauler fifth wheel floor plan in your opinion and why?
Keep in mind I am towing this with a F250 so the big big ones are too much for my truck.

didn’t you order from coyne already? Or was that someone else?

Riverryder

Reaction score
I had a attitude for a couple months biggest pos. Had to have so much warranty work. Went with grandesigns this time as I have another truck that we will just caravan.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I would first look
At the 2919 good amount of storage still have a decent counter space.
3218 would be my second I like the bedroom layout.
5E213757-3C74-4AF0-A850-20DAFE780435.jpeg
8E7CC984-05A2-41E1-80F8-2C0FE6824AAC.jpeg

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
IDK when I was looking at trailers earlier this year most of the NEW Attitudes on the dealer lots already had things I seen that needed repair. Total turn off for me. We ended up getting a Genesis Vortex. I’ve had this trailer for 2 months now and the only thing I can find wrong with it is one of the outside security lights on the drivers side isn’t working. Just my experience but having my trailer in for warranty work for months on end after paying $60K can kinda piss you off!! Genesis are probably 5% more cost to buy but I feel the resale value 5-7 years down the road is going to make that up!!

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
floorplans of RV's and campers depend on what you NEED. we have 2 kids so bunks are a requirement. some people are only a couple so a larger bedroom with more living space is better. I will say that in the hundred or so trailers that we researched before going a different direction, that the floorplan when the slides are closed also makes a BIG difference. If just to pack the trailer and fridge you have to pop out the main slide and you park along a wall, etc you wont be able to get most fridges open with that center island... let alone walk in the thing. I'd write down what you think you want, keep in mind if you have kids they grow and you'll want living areas long enough for them to grow in. Make sure you check headspace in your shower, some raise the shower up and then make your head stick in a skylight. I can go on and on about all the things we liked/disliked with various trailers and how we eventually landed on 3 different models with floorplans. But it really depends on what you require in a camper for you/family.

fmo24

Reaction score
What kayotyk said. We travel full time and use rest stops and truck stops so went with a motorhome as you can access kitchen and half bath without opening any slides.
some friends have a rear kitchen in their fifth wheel and you cannot even get to it unless both side slides are opened

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I have been doing allot of shopping. I can’t bring myself to not buy a RV that don’t have a 3yr structure warranty.

Fuzion and Voltage are at the top of our list.

Now if I can just find a truck lol.

OfftheGrid

Reaction score
Steer away from them, I had terrible luck with my 32 Attitude fifth wheel. I bought it new in 2019 and got rid of it about the one year mark...traded it in for a Genesis fifth wheel and have had good luck with that. The Attitude was in for multiple warranty visits and I was tired of not being able to use it. I had a wiring short and a water line leak that was never sorted out by the dealer when they had it...made me sick to have payed that much and had all those issues. It looked badass going down the road, but that was about it.