WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Bird Deterrent

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
So we installed an enclosed car port, three sides with the front open. We have the boat, truck, sons truck and the rhino in it. How do you keep the fucking birds out. We have shiny twirly things, angry eyes, and tried some ultra sonic thing. Still have birds. Sparrow type ones. I keep removing the nests but they keep coming back. What works? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DWC

Javajoe

Reaction score
I would try those wires they string across. Somehow it keeps them out. Seen them a lot

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Finish the inside with drywall

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
You could buy a net and string it up or get a motion sensitive sprinkler from Amazon 😁

DWC

Reaction score
Subscribed. I’ve got what sounds like similar birds under the eaves in the driveway. They keep building a nest on a small security light. I didn’t spot it until it had eggs chicks last year. Waited til they were gone and knocked it down. This year I’ve knocked it down 3 times. Last one when i got home this afternoon. They shit all over my driveway and truck.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Shit i need to know as well, my neighbor lady is like the old lady on Home Alone 2, two gallon buckets a day of seed to feed the “doves” only.

One2go

Reaction score
These little bastards make nests and after ive thrown the away multiple times the decided to make a nest in the grill of my new truck (that i dont drive much). They also land on the windows and fly into my mirrors on other cars. Have a new pellet rifle that I'm looking to take them out just dont want to blow out a mirror. Lol

JB in so cal

Reaction score
IMG_20201115_190514.jpg

Well. when he's awake, anyway

FlatNv

Reaction score
Bird netting. We have done a few open hangers for AFB . West coast netting there in kingman . They can do it or sell you materials. Pretty easy TDY

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
And a bird feeder with some seeds and Prestone in it for the rest of the week :cool:🤮
We got feeders all over the ranch , cheap entertainment it’s the crows that are mean they come in the chicken coop ( free range chickens ) and kill hens to get eggs , my 177 is sited at 100 yds 🤔😉👍

2Driver

Reaction score
If they are sparrows this works pretty good. I have one and have trapped 7 at once. Trick is to follow the directions and once one goes in the rest follow.

petie6464

Reaction score
I've had issues with flying rats nesting in the hips on my tile roofs.

Chicken wire did the trick, in any and all corners, you dont really notice it from the street or yard so its not an eye sore either.

I imagine a smaller wire mesh would do the trick for sparrows.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
These little bastards make nests and after ive thrown the away multiple times the decided to make a nest in the grill of my new truck (that i dont drive much). They also land on the windows and fly into my mirrors on other cars. Have a new pellet rifle that I'm looking to take them out just dont want to blow out a mirror. Lol

I’m in the same boat. The carport is metal so I don’t want a bunch of dents or hit a mirror truck boat rhino. Not that I’m a bad shot but that’s my luck😔😁

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Dang crows were dancing on my roof every morning. The plastic owl took care of that. The chicken little birds don't give a rats ass about the owl.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Just ordered some bird netting. We’ll give that a shot.🐤

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
And a bird feeder with some seeds and Prestone in it for the rest of the week :cool:🤮
So let’s hear more about this! Does it remove them immediately or does it take them a little while? I ask as we have three 🐶 and last thing i need is a belly of poison in a dead bird for my 🐶’s to eat.
It’s the only thing that’s kept me from trying rat poison etc so far.