WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Blue Angels video I have ever seen.

Tank

Reaction score
Bad Ass!!!

That's crazy pulling those G's and fighting through it. I couldn't hear how many it was. GREAT VIDEO!!

Again, they're coming to Pt. Mugu in August....Can't wait.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
That was a killer video! I got a little queasy just watching. It's pretty amazing how close they fly together....I mean amasing. ;)

C-2

Reaction score
Nice :thumbup:
I've never seen the Blue Angels, just the T-Birds. I know they used to call out a cadence for all their maneuvers, just like a marching band. We would take a scanner and listen in, it was great. Cheeeeck left moving moving right straight straight left turn left turn!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I really want to be in Superstition when they do practice maneuvers over the desert. Supposedly they put on an extra special show /practice session if they have an audience...

Great vid!

FlatNv

Reaction score
very cool! at a job walk yesterday Thunderbirds were putting on a show for the base.. got a couple crappy cel phone video of Thunderbirds.. very impressive live:thumbup:

[video=youtube;69rOxRNs3wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69rOxRNs3wo[/video]
[video=youtube;O5uTMEboCDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5uTMEboCDg[/video]

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
Bad Ass!!!

That's crazy pulling those G's and fighting through it. I couldn't hear how many it was. GREAT VIDEO!!

Miramar has a killer show as well. You can buy premium sitting that includes beer wine water continental breakfast and lunch. You are at show center! They a great tactical demo with lots of fire and explosions![emoji106]

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Bad Ass!!!

I think at one point for a brief second he said 7 Gs. Which I can tell you without a G suit, that's tough to fight through and not pass out. We would routinely pull 4-5 Gs in the T-6 in flight school, but we wore a G suit and sometimes it was tough with that. The more you do it, you don't even recognize it anymore, thats why these pilots don't even bat an eye lol. Great video.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
So rad. Looked forward to them coming to el toro every year, I grew up watching them from home in irvine. Then having the opportunity to get up close and personal behind the scenes and share even a better experience with my son before the show moved to miramar and el toro closed.

Cool video, brings back some good memories, thanks for sharing.

Boatfloating

100% Pimp 50% Of The Time
Reaction score
I really want to be in Superstition when they do practice maneuvers over the desert. Supposedly they put on an extra special show /practice session if they have an audience...

Great vid!

I was there for the San Diego 4 Wheeler run over this last MLK Weekend and they were practicing and it was awesome.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score

Great vid!

Back in the late 80's, I belonged to an organization called "The Navy League" (still do actually). The El Centro chapter of the NL would put on a special program once a year for it's members. I was able to attend a couple of years. Friday night, they'd have a cocktail party at what ever the host hotel was. Saturday morning, at o-dark-thirty, everyone would mount up in a bus and they'd bus us (about 50 people) out to the middle of the desert where they had a barbeque breakfast set up (bloody marys and mimosas on the bus and at breakfast also). The Blue Angels would perform for us for quite awhile. And then we would have dinner with the Blues (T-bone steaks and asparagus right out of the fields) at NAF El Centro Saturday night.

Man those were a lot of fun to attend...... :thumbup: