WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best breakfast burrito in Havasu

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
Making a run to pick up the boat and take home, who has the best breakfast burrito in town?

DWC

Reaction score
Poncho villas taco shop just opened and the one in needles has excellent ones. Have not tried them here yet though.
Just saw this. The Needles spot has the best breakfast burritos around. Machaca is absolute money. I’ll definitely try out the Havasu location.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Isn't it Pirates that supposed to be the shit? 😂

DWC

Reaction score
When you say Campbell Cove, you mean the gas station just above Barrett's?
Yeah, back of the store. They make pretty good sandwiches too. Sometimes wish they didn’t. Quite a few A-holes will park at the pumps and go inside to grab their breakfast/lunch.

258F9C2A-F880-446D-A838-36280C9247F1.jpeg

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Yeah, back of the store. They make pretty good sandwiches too. Sometimes wish they didn’t. Quite a few A-holes will park at the pumps and go inside to grab their breakfast/lunch.

View attachment 1117921
Cool, I'll go check it out the next time I'm there. As I get the family truckster serviced at Barrett's and then fuel it at CC, I've been there a bunch but honestly I've never walked inside. I've been missing the boat so to speak!

Reactions: DWC

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I really liked T's Eats and Treats the last time I was in town.

Last edited:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Just saw this. The Needles spot has the best breakfast burritos around. Machaca is absolute money. I’ll definitely try out the Havasu location.
The one at the Avi is good also.
The machaca burrito was so good, I snuck off by myself to have one the next day. 🤤

• Haha

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Needles and excellent in the same sentence….who’d a thunk!😀

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
Not only order ahead at Campbell Cove, but order at least an hour ahead. Especially on weekends.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Rebel BBQ for a Brisket breakfast burrito!!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

View attachment 1117921

The breakfast sandwich is great for a quick bite. We have stopped in on the way to launch. Reasonably priced and tasty for sure!!!

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Cool, I'll go check it out the next time I'm there. As I get the family truckster serviced at Barrett's and then fuel it at CC, I've been there a bunch but honestly I've never walked inside. I've been missing the boat so to speak!
Get their App, you xan pre-order the night before and note when you will pick it up.

If your boating early we order bfast burros, and sandwiches cooler wrapped. Makes it easy with less stress.

Creamy Italian dressing is the shit