WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Breakfast in IE

Ducksquasher

Reaction score
So my wife loves pancakes and waffles...I love chicken fried steak.

Who's the go-to in the IE?

Thanks in advance!

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
The Riverside Airport Cafe would be one on the list to try out.

Adding Black Bear Diner either in Moreno Valley or Colton too.

Last edited:

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Best pancakes are at kickback jacks in Rancho Cucamonga. But their chicken fried steak sucks.

Clank123

Reaction score
Had a great breakfast at Clarkie’s in Yucaipa a couple weeks ago.
No doubt it’s a great locals spot judging by how packed the place was.

Smupser

Reaction score
We are at Rainbow Oaks Restaurant right now and the breakfast is spot on. Never have been here before.

Pricey, but portions are giant and sharable.
Place is awesome, portions are big and the full bar is a huge plus. But you’re still tech in SD county 😝

CobraDave

Reaction score
Second the Rodeo Cafe!! The locations in Rialto and Jurupa Valley are great

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
We are at Rainbow Oaks Restaurant right now and the breakfast is spot on. Never have been here before.

Pricey, but portions are giant and sharable.
I was going to suggest that one also.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Found this place in LV 3 years ago. Little place in a strip mall on E Tropicana. Zenaida’s was ranked 24th out of 100 best restaurants in the US.
This is their BLTA
1676233725232.jpeg

boatpi

Reaction score
I have not been, but you want to try to get one in Joshua tree at night time it’s beyond stunning

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
All spot on but I’d also add Cowgirl Cafe in Norco.
I like Cowgirl....last couple of times have been meh.....been going up the street to Betty Fayes in Corona instead.
Corona Airport is pretty good too.
Pancake House in Norco is alright. So is Pollys Pies across the street. Blackhorse Tavern is good too.

Socalx09

Reaction score
We went to the doodle on Sunday since Roscoes was closed. It was pretty good. Roscoes has a good breakfast too.

Bear Down

Reaction score
I am a Chicken Fried Steak Snob..

Go to Brandons.... Best by far of the millions of pounds of consumed. Wife and Kids lover their pancakes and they are snobs when it comes to that. They have a great Mimosa Flights for a great price.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I am a Chicken Fried Steak Snob..

Go to Brandons.... Best by far of the millions of pounds of consumed. Wife and Kids lover their pancakes and they are snobs when it comes to that. They have a great Mimosa Flights for a great price.
What location? It’s not breakfast but Texas roadhouse has a great country fried sirloin (they don’t call it chicken fried steak).

Bear Down

Reaction score
What location? It’s not breakfast but Texas roadhouse has a great country fried sirloin (they don’t call it chicken fried steak).

The Location we frequent the most is the one off Campus/Foothill and they are pretty bad ass in quality. Their cooks are the best. The one off Mountain (old Mimis) is really nice as well as they have a decent bar inside. Food there is also really good, but our 1st choice is the one off foothill.

sintax

Reaction score
The Location we frequent the most is the one off Campus/Foothill and they are pretty bad ass in quality. Their cooks are the best. The one off Mountain (old Mimis) is really nice as well as they have a decent bar inside. Food there is also really good, but our 1st choice is the one off foothill.

Yea, i think they vary for sure. The Brandons I've been to in Riverside just uses pre-made steak patties out of a box. If you're not battering a fresh steak yourself you can keep that shit.