WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Broadcast provider for Pro Football?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
First off,my interest only Las Vegas Raiders. The players mean nothing to me,the kneeling BS not my problem.
Far as I’m concerned Al Davis defined NFL Team owners. Now his son is doing a damn good job following his father. Yes,eccentric as it gets,not much different than most RDP Members. Jon Gruden entertaining as it gets plus this guy outworks everyone.In other words team ownership and coaching is my interest,not the screwed up players.
Just asking opinion of best TV game coverage these days? I have Direct TV and good WIFI here at the Landing. THANKS

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Mark Davis is an interesting guy for sure.

IMG_2647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
First off,my interest only Las Vegas Raiders. The players mean nothing to me,the kneeling BS not my problem.
Far as I’m concerned Al Davis defined NFL Team owners. Now his son is doing a damn good job following his father. Yes,eccentric as it gets,not much different than most RDP Members. Jon Gruden entertaining as it gets plus this guy outworks everyone.In other words team ownership and coaching is my interest,not the screwed up players.
Just asking opinion of best TV game coverage these days? I have Direct TV and good WIFI here at the Landing. THANKS
I have Dish with the Red Zone...Very Happy with it IMO
I had Direct ...So took getting used to It was a little different but I have had it for 4 years now.

Shane54

Reaction score
If you have DIRECTV then you should be receiving the NFL package for free this year. I just got notification in the mail that it's free for the 2021 season. All the games are in the 700-720 channels. You get RedZone channel and everything.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If you have DIRECTV then you should be receiving the NFL package for free this year. I just got notification in the mail that it's free for the 2021 season. All the games are in the 700-720 channels. You get RedZone channel and everything.

Shane,Thanks

Echo Lodge

Reaction score

I had to use DTV chat and complain they didn't give it to me for free. I have had DTV for 20+ years.... They gave it to me.

Today I got a letter from DTV saving I have it. So not sure if they are now giving it to everyone.