WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best coolers

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have had pretty good luck with the AO soft sided in the boats. They make a flat version that lines the locker coolers perfect for quick load/unload. For the pool and pontoon about 5 years ago I converted to Yeti 65s. There were not the options of knock offs available. They are bulletproof and do not need to worry about them breaking. I had a pile of igloo coolers like 10 of them with hinge and handle issues / multiple rebuilds I gave away. The Hopper soft coolers are strong as well - I put in the RZR.

I'm still getting rid of those damn things Sam.. LOL

RD

Reactions: SJP

01erionracing

Reaction score
With options like this Coleman and other economical coolers it just doesn’t make sense to spend a ton of money on a cooler that uses ice.

If you want better you can go with a good 12v cooler or cooler/fridge that can keep your beers cold and keep ice frozen for cocktails...

Here’s a link to a Home Depot product you should consider...

gray-whynter-chest-freezers-fm-452sg-64_145.jpg
Whynter Elite 45 Qt. SlimFit 1.5 cu. ft. Frost Free Portable Freezer in Gray with 12-Volt Option

See this on Homedepot.com
OMSID#: 207065393
Store SKU#:

Qty: 1
I have similar but 80 qt been used for about 4 years and still working good. It fits 72 x 16oz water bottle.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
From a customer service standpoint AO'S are aweome! Pack them right with frozen water bottles and work great.

Heylam

Reaction score
While AO is great with their customer service, I’d rather buy a product that doesn’t rely on customer service. I have 4 AO coolers in the garage that all leak. Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I got 3 years out of mine.. Sprung a leak last month.. Took it in. Gave me a brand new one. Ill roll with that all day long!;):D