WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best dealers to buy RZR PRO R 4

Dirtbag

Reaction score
So i have called around a few places here in socal. I also talked to Anderson Powersports in Havasu. To get a RZR Pro R 4 is approximately a 8-9 month wait. They are also marking them up a good chunk. I heard the best thing is to stay outside a 300 mile radius of glamis to buy your car. Any ideas?

Dirtbag

Reaction score
also this would be for the Ultimate edition

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
A buddy got his from Coyne, he was very pleased.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Look at southern Utah dealers. My neighbor picked up a RZR during the pandemic and it was a smooth sale and he didn't get racked over the coals. They even delivered it to Arizona. Agree you gotta get away from Socal in your search.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
A buddy got his from Coyne, he was very pleased.
Coyne quoted me 44k on a stock canam x3 max rr, I asked if that comes with unlimited circle jerks! Bert’s was the same and they always were high. Limited supply, but stand by, as soon as inventory normalizes there will be deals. I just bought a 21 x3 max xrs, 195hp, suspension upgrades, rugged radio, mb quarts stereo, aftermarket bench seat, MO cage and doors, ect, 180 miles, extended warranty, paddles , aftermarket dirt rims tires, for a few thousand less than Coynes silly quote. Used market is softening, I had 3 cars to choose from that had 15-20k in extras in the high 30s- low 40s after they finally came down from no offer high asking

Attachments

• 23BD3CC0-4173-4F16-89FB-A0D833322F52.jpeg
    23BD3CC0-4173-4F16-89FB-A0D833322F52.jpeg
    766 KB · Views: 69
  • 00D6D083-0AE3-4EA3-B611-FA9E9459CACE.jpeg
    00D6D083-0AE3-4EA3-B611-FA9E9459CACE.jpeg
    724.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 2BCE0446-4120-4DC0-A348-2965DF4F473D.jpeg
    2BCE0446-4120-4DC0-A348-2965DF4F473D.jpeg
    796.2 KB · Views: 69
  • BB05CE28-971D-4138-9934-F71C70270E6A.jpeg
    BB05CE28-971D-4138-9934-F71C70270E6A.jpeg
    857.5 KB · Views: 66
  • F34A6AC3-DD5A-460A-B6BF-D964E1B2387D.jpeg
    F34A6AC3-DD5A-460A-B6BF-D964E1B2387D.jpeg
    847.9 KB · Views: 71

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
My buddy just got one for msrp no add ons from Ride Now, he did buy two though. One pro r ultimate, and one turbo r ultimate.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Coyne quoted me 44k on a stock canam x3 max rr, I asked if that comes with unlimited circle jerks! Bert’s was the same and they always were high. Limited supply, but stand by, as soon as inventory normalizes there will be deals. I just bought a 21 x3 max xrs, 195hp, suspension upgrades, rugged radio, mb quarts stereo, aftermarket bench seat, MO cage and doors, ect, 180 miles, extended warranty, paddles , aftermarket dirt rims tires, for a few thousand less than Coynes silly quote. Used market is softening, I had 3 cars to choose from that had 15-20k in extras in the high 30s- low 40s after they finally came down from no offer high asking
how do you like it compared to the Rzr you had Widge?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

There is almost no reason to buy a new SXS. There are too many garage queens out there. Nice pickup.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If yore not in a huge rush I would wait until summer 2023. Inventories are going to be stacking up like cord wood by then. :cool:

Dirtbag

Reaction score
If yore not in a huge rush I would wait until summer 2023. Inventories are going to be stacking up like cord wood by then. :cool:
im definitely not in a hurry....i am also hoping things stack up and we get some inventory on everything with 4 wheels....i also figure they will turbo the pro r for next year

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
how do you like it compared to the Rzr you had Widge?
I love the canam, this is my second, and my rzr was up for sell the day after I drove my buddies canam. But that was a 16 turbo and they’ve come a long way since. I would look used and pickup someone else’s project. Like this one, it had 184 miles on it and not a scratch. Reg in Az and no tax, at the end of the day I got it less than msrp from dealer w tax and fees. As you know the aftermarket stuff can really add up.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I love the canam, this is my second, and my rzr was up for sell the day after I drove my buddies canam. But that was a 16 turbo and they’ve come a long way since. I would look used and pickup someone else’s project. Like this one, it had 184 miles on it and not a scratch. Reg in Az and no tax, at the end of the day I got it less than msrp from dealer w tax and fees. As you know the aftermarket stuff can really add up.
im definitely going pro r..but a buddy is looking at the caan am.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
im definitely not in a hurry....i am also hoping things stack up and we get some inventory on everything with 4 wheels....i also figure they will turbo the pro r for next year

I think it will be a couple more years before that happens personally. Polaris will stay where they are at for a couple years.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I think it will be a couple more years before that happens personally. Polaris will stay where they are at for a couple years.
Yeah, if there's a 9 Month backlog for the N/A Pro R then Polaris isn't going to roll out a new model to compete against themselves. Just my best guess but you probably won't see a Turbo Pro R until Can-Am or another competitor comes out with a comparative vehicle. j/s

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeah, if there's a 9 Month backlog for the N/A Pro R then Polaris isn't going to roll out a new model to compete against themselves. Just my best guess but you probably won't see a Turbo Pro R until Can-Am or another competitor comes out with a comparative vehicle. j/s

I agree. I don’t see a jump to 250-300 gas HP from them anyway. The power isn’t even needed unless you are in the dunes.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Well i think its getting out there that these cars are heavier and the 225 hp pushes them the same as a turbo S.....yes they are way beefier and lots of cool stuff but people want to go faster.....not me tho i want to cruise in comfort!

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Well i think its getting out there that these cars are heavier and the 225 hp pushes them the same as a turbo S.....yes they are way beefier and lots of cool stuff but people want to go faster.....not me tho i want to cruise in comfort!

In Havasu the extra power just digs a bigger hole. The ride and handling of the new stuff is good though.

I don’t think the big players in the industry really want these things too much faster than they currently are.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Marcus call Rte 66 in Kingman and talk to Roy. He sold me my Harley and is a no bullshit kind of guy. They have a Pro R 4 (not sure on the trim level because I didn’t see the display screen..) but I was drooling over it and he was saying they don’t do markups on their units. Worth a call maybe..?

Englewood

Reaction score
I think you will score a great deal this summer. Many Turbo-S guys are gonna be upgrading and some people paid 60k+!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Marcus call Rte 66 in Kingman and talk to Roy. He sold me my Harley and is a no bullshit kind of guy. They have a Pro R 4 (not sure on the trim level because I didn’t see the display screen..) but I was drooling over it and he was saying they don’t do markups on their units. Worth a call maybe..?
sweet thanx brotha will give him a shout

Dirtbag

Reaction score
he had a turbo r. not the ProR

Dirtbag

Reaction score
If you are just cruising, the 2 are basically the same car. The turbo being a little more nimble with a shorter wheelbase.
actually a lot more than what you posted....you also forget im a massive human being and need more hp than most to pus the car forward. and the wheelbase s a huge difference especially for the chop of havasu....but i plan on a lot more glamis trips

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
actually a lot more than what you posted....you also forget im a massive human being and need more hp than most to pus the car forward. and the wheelbase s a huge difference especially for the chop of havasu....but i plan on a lot more glamis trips

A few things to consider - The Turbo R is only about a car length, maybe 2 slower to 80 than the Pro R. A Turbo R with a light tune is about as fast as the Pro R. The difference between the 2 does not seem to be what the 40HP suggests.

The front ends of both are identical. The interiors are both identical, the shocks are identical, the brakes are identical, the beds/storage are nearly identical, the Pro R has a little more storage space in the bed.

The rear suspensions are the same design, the Pro R just has longer trailing arms. The cars are the same width. Polaris "useable travel" measurement is BS. Both cars have identical ride heights, they will bottom out at the same time.

The Pro R has a longer wheelbase, yes by about 7 inches. It will run probably chop a little better than a Turbo R. The Turbo R will handle and turn quite a bit better, which will be better in Glamis.

Just food for thought. The Turbo R is significantly cheaper and seems more available.

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The Turbo R will run over 90 no problem. I legged mine the other day for a second to see what it would do, I was closing in on 90 and still pulling when I got off the throttle. That’s ridiculous, it doesn’t need to be anywhere close to that speed imo.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I think you will score a great deal this summer. Many Turbo-S guys are gonna be upgrading and some people paid 60k+!
The guys that paid 60k for a turbo s are crazy! Talking with Langston I wouldn’t drop the price if I’m selling a turbo s with dynamix it’s a desirable car and they aren’t making them anymore. Same with the current higher trim level can ams.

DWC

Reaction score

An inmate just bought one. The Pro R is pretty damn big and stout as hell. I love our Can Am. Has every upgrade i need at this point. If i was buying another I’d do the Pro R. Impressive machine.

Englewood

Reaction score
The guys that paid 60k for a turbo s are crazy! Talking with Langston I wouldn’t drop the price if I’m selling a turbo s with dynamix it’s a desirable car and they aren’t making them anymore. Same with the current higher trim level can ams.
I worded that wrong. I meant people paid $60k for the new pro r.

I decided I’m gonna keep my turbo s over getting a new pro R. I’ve had 2 turbo S and they will take a beating.