WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Local Marine Business....

MCnParker

Reaction score
Heading to the river this weekend and need to do the service on the Boat. I am going to do it myself and teach my 17/14yr old sons some good old fashion work ethic that most of their friends do not have, which is an entirely different topic we can cover another time. Anyway I need to get all the fluids/filters/impellor and wanted to support someone local if possible. North OC (Fullerton) area.

Any recommendations?

Dr Rob

Reaction score
Heading to the river this weekend and need to do the service on the Boat. I am going to do it myself and teach my 17/14yr old sons some good old fashion work ethic that most of their friends do not have, which is an entirely different topic we can cover another time. Anyway I need to get all the fluids/filters/impellor and wanted to support someone local if possible. North OC (Fullerton) area.

Any recommendations?
Havasu marine Specialties

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

Any recommendations?
Can't help on a supplier, but was just thinking they may learn a lesson on procrastination. I hope all goes well.

D19

Reaction score
Marine Industries West in Anaheim
Extreme Custom Marine in Santa Ana
Both are next to a Parts Source/ Napa and a McFaddendale Hardware incase you need anything else.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Marine Industries West in Anaheim
Extreme Custom Marine in Santa Ana
Both are next to a Parts Source/ Napa and a McFaddendale Hardware incase you need anything else.
^ what he said if your looking for OC resources

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Groper

Reaction score
Mercruiser package or V-drive, Outboard, Sailboat, Rowboat, Catamaran or Electric Boat battery or Solar ?
You have Jacksons NAPA on Brea Blvd. for all your oil needs and some filters.
What type of water pump do you have ?
What type of fuel filter do you need ?
West Marine should have a few parts as well.
I have a few parts you might need and Im just a few miles away.
You can PM me if you'd like ;)