WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best place in Havasu to buy a box anchor?

DWC

Reaction score
I’m looking for a large box anchor. Who’s the go to in town?

Foscheck

Reaction score
Slide Anchor was just East of Havasu Ave. On Industrial, North side of the street

getch

Reaction score
Barrett next to west marine stocks them too, or atleast used to.

Reactions: DWC

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
Like mjc said. I would go to Slide Anchor on Industrial Blvd. in L.H.C. and talk to the owner Ryan. I bought a S/S Shore Spike several years ago from Ryan and embarrassingly hit and slightly bent it when it was almost new. I took it back to Ryan to see if it could be straightened, he gave me a brand new one! Thats a warranty! Thanks Ryan.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Slide Anchor is a tiny little shop but they have it all. And well i know they like cash.

1771 Industrial Boulevard
Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86403
(928) 855-1108

bajagrom

Reaction score
Slide Anchor, call them. Really nice guys did some business over the phone. Really helpful!

DWC

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. Looks like slide anchor it is.

sirbob

Reaction score
Stopped by last week. Nothing there. Not sure if they were out of just didn’t carry

I bought one at West years ago - OBV the place to go is their shop on Industrial - I thought they were in town but was not sure.

Now I know!

LC925

Reaction score
Slide anchor is definitely the place. Speaking of which, I need to stop by and see if they can sell me just the bag for the shore spike anchor. Mines has seen better days and is now accesible from both ends 😆

Brobee

Reaction score
Slide anchor is definitely the place. Speaking of which, I need to stop by and see if they can sell me just the bag for the shore spike anchor. Mines has seen better days and is now accesible from both ends [emoji38]

They sell them online for $10, so I would have to think they would have them for sale in house. I’m just learning they’re in town, I’ll be stopping by next weekend for sure to pick one up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They sell them online for $10, so I would have to think they would have them for sale in house. I’m just learning they’re in town, I’ll be stopping by next weekend for sure to pick one up as well.

If you have never been there it’s a great/ fun shop to stop by! They have a pool table, beers, and all kinds of accessories for boats.. ropes / fenders etc you name it!

01erionracing

Reaction score
Slide anchor in LHC, I called him last week and get it through Amazon and make sure Slide anchor not a Seachoice.

E4L

Reaction score
I think I seen a large one at prestige on Wednesday

socalrzr

Reaction score
I stopped by slide anchor today and picked up a box anchor. Not what I expected when I first walked in, but they had a good selection and I didn’t have to pay shipping. Lol

sintax

Reaction score
I stopped by slide anchor today and picked up a box anchor. Not what I expected when I first walked in, but they had a good selection and I didn’t have to pay shipping. Lol

cant ask for anything more

LC925

Reaction score
They have these Danik Hooks too that make anchoring as simple as can be if you’re not that keen to knots like I! Both stainless and composite
1894DC02-84C5-4D99-9856-BC8F630ED104.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The first time I stopped in there I thought I was in some one's living room. :) Nobody around so I just kind of looked around and made my way off to the left and discovered the showroom. It was packed with goodies. As I was looking, I guy showed up and was really cool and didn't say squat about me being in there. It was like old home week with him.
Bought a bunch of stuff and was out the door. Super cool and loved the military stuff outside. Huge storage, I guess, out back. This was awhile back so it might have changed some.