WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best price for turbo rzr s with dynamic

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Looking to buy a car in the next month who has the best price! For a 2 seater out the door

Rbcconst

Reaction score
What was the price if you don’t mind me asking

I picked up a 4 seat velocity so the price isnt relevant to what your wanting. I have a contact there and can shoot him a text on pricing and let you know. As long as your serious about picking one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I picked up a 4 seat velocity so the price isnt relevant to what your wanting. I have a contact there and can shoot him a text on pricing and let you know. As long as your serious about picking one up.

I am a serious buyer in the next month

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I am a serious buyer in the next month

Ill send him a text in the next hour. Id assume there like the other models and they wont have it in stock. If your going to be ready in a month id recommend putting down a small deposit at whatever dealer you choose to make sure your in line when they come in.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Ill send him a text in the next hour. Id assume there like the other models and they wont have it in stock. If your going to be ready in a month id recommend putting down a small deposit at whatever dealer you choose to make sure your in line when they come in.

That’s what I plan on doing you can send me a pm with his number if that’s easier

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I've never dealt with them but I've heard that Ivan Stewart Motorsports has great prices as well as Coyne. I'm hoping that inventory levels are getting back to normal by the the time the Sand Show rolls along in September as we just sold our 2015 XP1000 and will be looking for a new ride. :D It's hard to leverage for a killer deal when the showrooms are empty, lol.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I've never dealt with them but I've heard that Ivan Stewart Motorsports has great prices as well as Coyne. I'm hoping that inventory levels are getting back to normal by the the time the Sand Show rolls along in September as we just sold our 2015 XP1000 and will be looking for a new ride. :D It's hard to leverage for a killer deal when the showrooms are empty, lol.

Where are they located

BIGRED9158

Reaction score

I never heard anything from your buddy did you give him my contact info

J&k beer can

Reaction score
Shop around..
I was after a 2seater pro xp ultimate..
Had to be the white n blue..
3rd time at dealer in the last 6 weeks..
I said bottom line I will buy today if u drop Adm mark-up..
Plus they dropped there extended warranty to bare minimum price..
Got 3 yr warranty parts n labor any polaris dealer across the us..
20210424_103123.jpg

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Just heads up they are no longer going to be selling the velocity model....

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Just coyne or is polaris discontinuing?

Polaris is not going to make them something about not using walker evans anymore coyne was 30 out the door for a velocity s 2 seater and mountain motorsports is at 26k out the door for the same price I can’t believe the mark up right now

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Polaris is not going to make them something about not using walker evans anymore coyne was 30 out the door for a velocity s 2 seater and mountain motorsports is at 26k out the door for the same price I can’t believe the mark up right now

The walkers on the velocity are good shocks and have a good platform to be re valved and re sprung. Stock there decent accept on small chatter.

Crazy the price difference. When i bought mine mountain was 1k more then coyne and everyone else was also 1k higher. I bought my last 1k rzr from mountain in 16 and there price was good.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Just heads up they are no longer going to be selling the velocity model....
Do you mean in the 2022 model year or are they going to no longer going to offer the Velocity effective immediately?
Call Abernathy in Union City TN
Yep. I called them the other day on a Turbo S 4 Seater. They are approx 10% cheaper than anybody in SoCal. Unfortunately a road trip to Tenn would probably make it a wash. 😭

Last edited:

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Do you mean in the 2022 model year they are no longer going offer the Velocity or effective immediately?

Yep. I called them the other day on a Turbo S 4 Seater. They are approx 10% cheaper than anybody in SoCal. Unfortunately a road trip to Tenn would probably make it a wash. 😭
I tried to preorder one and they told me it’s no longer on there preorder list basically once they sell what they have coming that’s it

thmterry

Reaction score
Do you mean in the 2022 model year they are no longer going offer the Velocity or effective immediately?

My understanding is that they dont charge sales tax so their OTD price is always 7-8% lower then anyone who is quoting an otd price with sales tax. You will have to pay sales tax in most states once you register it.

JayBreww

Reaction score
You sure seem like this guy...

Deven45 is that you, welcome back.

Long travel prerunner truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FasterBae

Reaction score
Priced both in AZ and the S 4 was $36K and change (with accessories) the pro 4 was $41K (with accessories). Both had 5 year warranty and street legal kit, problem with buying out of state is when doing street legal you still have to pay taxes/as stated above and both were preorder with 8 to 10 week lead time

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I have a feeling this might be because the Pro XP based 72” model is coming out next year. The Turbo S Dynamix will be the base 72” car.. or maybe they will pull Dynamix off of it and just run Fox Shocks on the 2022 Turbo S.

If you look at the base 64” XP Turbo for 2020 and 2021, there are no options for it anymore, it is just a bare bones car.

This is probably just a Polaris ploy to push you up market.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I have a feeling this might be because the Pro XP based 72” model is coming out next year. The Turbo S Dynamix will be the base 72” car.. or maybe they will pull Dynamix off of it and just run Fox Shocks on the 2022 Turbo S.

If you look at the base 64” XP Turbo for 2020 and 2021, there are no options for it anymore, it is just a bare bones car.

This is probably just a Polaris ploy to push you up market.

One of my guys cousin works for pro armor and told him exactly this. Pro xp is replacing the velocity.

Englewood

Reaction score
31k OTD Shipped from Antler motorsports in Oklahoma. 2 months ago. 4 seat S-Dynamix

Supercup

Reaction score
Did you get Turbo S - if not check out NCY Motorsports in San Marcos - great to deal with - they had a 2 Seat Turbo S and a 2 seat XP Pro Ultimate in stock when I was there last Friday.

link: https://ncy-motorsports.com/Showroom/New-Inventory/New/Polaris

As far as pricing goes - if you can get OTD for close to MSRP pricing you are doing well (e.g. if RZR list is $28,995 and you can get OTD for close to that). So little inventory right now that dealers and not dealing and many are marking up prices - NCY seems to be one of the best with long term customer view.

Do yourself a favor and if you get one - pay the extra dollars for the fox dynamix shock - they are so awesome - I have XP Pro 4 Ultimate -and best riding car ever had.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
NCY is a great dealer and has an excellent reputation up here in San Diego north county