WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best price on a razor 1000 2 seater non turbo

instagator

Reaction score
Looking to buy a new razor 1000, 2- seat non turbo. Whats the best price OTD and where should i buy it !

satellitemike

Reaction score
Base model will be about 23k otd and with the stereo and GPS probably closer to 26k otd. As to where to buy, start looking on line in the usual places, CL, Offerup, FB marketplace, etc....
Best bang for the buck is a late model used unit, preferably buying in AZ, no sales tax!
I bet you could get this one for about 24k otd. Sorry its a turbo tho.

instagator

Reaction score
Base model will be about 23k otd and with the stereo and GPS probably closer to 26k otd. As to where to buy, start looking on line in the usual places, CL, Offerup, FB marketplace, etc....
Best bang for the buck is a late model used unit, preferably buying in AZ, no sales tax!
I called them today, closed sat and monday, weird open sunday. That model is marked $ 4000 under what the other ones they have like that. I will give it a shot tomorrow.

instagator

Reaction score
What is the difference between 925 cc 181HP to the 1000 turbo, which is better ?

instagator

Reaction score
Also everything i see used has ridiculous prices !

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
What is the difference between 925 cc 181HP to the 1000 turbo, which is better ?
No such critter as a 1000 turbo. 925cc is the turbo, the 1000/999cc is non turbo.
I would get that 2021 Pro xp if it's legit. I bet it's out of stock or they have a lot of add on fees.
If you want to drive I heard I69 is the cheapest in the country. Used to be Abernathys

satellitemike

Reaction score
The "1000" turbo is no longer a current model, 2021 wasa the end. It too was a 925cc motor. dont quote me but I think the older turbo version was 168hp and a weaker drive train and suspension set up. the turbo s was a better suspension and 72" wide.
It took me a few months to find mine used, 2020 XP PRO w a few bolt ons, and 5 year polaris extended warranty under 400 miles for LOW 20's.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The "1000" turbo is no longer a current model, 2021 wasa the end. It too was a 925cc motor. dont quote me but I think the older turbo version was 168hp and a weaker drive train and suspension set up. the turbo s was a better suspension and 72" wide.
It took me a few months to find mine used, 2020 XP PRO w a few bolt ons, and 5 year polaris extended warranty under 400 miles for LOW 20's.

The XP Turbo (Turbo 1000), and the Turbo S both had identical drivetrains.

The old Turbo XP is a pretty good 64” car, once you address a few weaknesses. ‘21 was the last year they were made.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It’s all good. Just so anyone that reads knows the difference. XP Turbo is a good car, especially the ‘18 and up.
I have a 16, I run it pretty easy, what weaknesses are there to address now before they become issues later?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I have a 16, I run it pretty easy, what weaknesses are there to address now before they become issues later?

Radius rods for sure. If you bend a radius rod it will trash many more parts. Also a double shear rear radius rod plate will strengthen the chassis in that area and prevent ovaling out the radius rod holes on the chassis if a bolt happens to loosen up. If you run solid end links on the rear sway bar, get a sway bar mount brace. Desert running will break the rear sway bar mount off the chassis eventually.

Upgrade the front suspension bushings on the ‘16 from the greaseable style to UHMW or Delrin, or go straight to upgraded lower front arms. Also the stock lower ball joints start to die around 2500-3000 miles, upgrade those when they die. The upper ball joints last longer but keep an eye on them.

The XP1000 and Turbo needs springs and a shock re valving. After that they ride great.

Put a front tow hook on the car.

I’d also recommend lowered and reclined seat bases, at least in front. Much better driving position.

Another recommendation for the ‘16 is the OEM front sway bar kit if your car did not come with one. It is $275 and comes with everything needed to put a front sway bar on the car, including new upper front arms with new bushings and ball joints.

You can upgrade a ton more than that, but that stuff will keep the car tight and shore up the weak spots.

satellitemike

Reaction score
I called them today, closed sat and monday, weird open sunday. That model is marked $ 4000 under what the other ones they have like that. I will give it a shot tomorrow.
Any luck getting an OTD today?

instagator

Reaction score
Any luck getting an OTD today?
That one was sold, has no idea when more are to arrive.....There fees non negotiable, $1375 freight, 300 destination ,3000 mark up, plus tax and lic....I asked how do you markup a year old model, Answer, store policy. Can you deduct for cash, I am a serious buyer, Answer, Maybe a few dollars but not much. Also pretty sure the discount one, They never had one just a leader bait and switch deal. I bought all my UTV s at burts, I would pay list price OTD.....No fees or tax ! Those days are gone !

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Bert’s has a big sale going on now.
Check them out.

Bryan721

Reaction score
Coyne Powersports has a few pro xp premiums for $27,881 OTD