WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best prices on bulk ammo in Havasu

sintax

Reaction score
Curious who has the best prices on bulk ammo in Havasu. I wanted to do some shooting while out there for DS, but dont want to lug all that ammo out. Who has good prices on bulk normal standard ammo, 9mm, 223/556, 45, etc? I'm pretty sure Walmart stopped selling ammo, that was usually my goto for smaller amounts.

socalrzr

Reaction score
Curious who has the best prices on bulk ammo in Havasu. I wanted to do some shooting while out there for DS, but dont want to lug all that ammo out. Who has good prices on bulk normal standard ammo, 9mm, 223/556, 45, etc? I'm pretty sure Walmart stopped selling ammo, that was usually my goto for smaller amounts.
Walmart was selling ammo a couple weeks ago in Havasu. Also just watched a guy buy some at a Walmart in Southern California two days ago.

However it is nice to support the local guy when you can.

450grip

Reaction score
i buy large quantities of .40cal, 5.56, .223, and .22LR. if there was and RDP deal, i'd definitely support that.

Reactions: DLC

mjc

Nosy Neighbor
Reaction score
Where are you coming from? If coming from California you could have some shipped here to havasu if you want some/lots to take home.

sintax

Reaction score
Where are you coming from? If coming from California you could have some shipped here to havasu if you want some/lots to take home.
Yea, thats certainly a consideration. Just kind of nice not having to time the shipping and all of that. If it was something smaller / lighter I'd ask my neighbor to grab it off of the porch, but he just had back surgery and i'm not trying to kill the gentleman =)

mjc

Nosy Neighbor
Reaction score
Yea, thats certainly a consideration. Just kind of nice not having to time the shipping and all of that. If it was something smaller / lighter I'd ask my neighbor to grab it off of the porch, but he just had back surgery and i'm not trying to kill the gentleman =)
You can ship to me and I can hold it for you also.