WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best RV tires?

trophybug19

Reaction score
Looking at an RV to buy this weekend and anticipating it will at the very least need new front tires if not all the tires. It is a workhorse chassis with 24570r19.5. With that said what are the go to tires and which ones to stay away from? Also any suggestions for shops around the Long Beach area?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
goodyear rv tires seemed to work best for me... the Michelins have too much side wall walk and the rubber cracks...

Ricks raft

Reaction score
I have tried cheap Chinese, toyo, and yokahama, cuz I didn’t want to pay for Michelin, can’t get them to balance. Will pay the extra next time like I do for my pass vehicles.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
My coach came with Uniroyal RS20's and I've been happy with them. They are on the less expensive side as well.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Between Goodyear, Toyo and Michelin, Id rebuy the Toyos in a heartbeat.

It's not enough to buy new tires- you need to make sure you buy new FRESH tires.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
My coach had Goodyears from factory, rode terrible..... went to hankooks tremendous improvement, 19.5s also

I did a few suspension upgrades at different times to see what products made any differences...

Rear track bar, sumo springs, Koni shocks and the tires..

Correct pressure is crucial for the ride... weight corners, check mfg website for recommended pressure based on your weight..

Don't run 100 because the tire says 100 max...