WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beta Test RDP's sister site - Luxury Center Consoles

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Looks nice. The only thing I noticed, the pictures at the bottom I had to scroll up or down to see all of the picture.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

sintax

Reaction score
I agree, I heard the real emerging market is the 16 -21' v-drive market. Thats what needs a fancy website! Everyone loves blown gas / blown alky flats and hydros, so and big turbo cruisers...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I agree, I heard the real emerging market is the 16 -21' v-drive market. Thats what needs a fancy website! Everyone loves blown gas / blown alky flats and hydros, so and big turbo cruisers...

lol

traquer

Reaction score
No forum? Or want to add later? Site looks nice and clean. Center consoles remind me of Florida, and white/light colors is the first to mind for anything FLorida

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Looks nice. The only thing I noticed, the pictures at the bottom I had to scroll up or down to see all of the picture.

agree top nav is too big. and the instagram photos div needs to be constrained so they dont make you scroll.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
agree top nav is too big. and the instagram photos div needs to be constrained so they dont make you scroll.
It does shrink a little when you begin to scroll, but it really needs to shrink more.

sirbob

Reaction score
I was starting to wonder what happened to this idea - glad to see it up and running

Icky

Reaction score
Needs the word whips in there somewhere to make it popular 😁

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Good looking start to the website! Lemme know when the forum opens up so I can get a low number 😁

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Great we are all going to be the step children now

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No forum? Or want to add later? Site looks nice and clean. Center consoles remind me of Florida, and white/light colors is the first to mind for anything FLorida

no forum, editorial / social media only. If I do add a forum button it would link to a section on rdp. I’m not managing more than one of these rightnow.. lol

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Does membership come with a free tramp stamp, or is it a prerequisite? Asking for a friend😉

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
At the bottom to go to the next page you have to click the number twice. Once just lights it up blue for some reason. I know it’s nit picking but that’s beta testing right. Lol.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Would you guys prefer the "sticky nav" just go away completely?

I wouldn’t. At least on none of our high end sites we don’t. It’s there to make money not show pretty pictures. Gotta keep those CTAs in plain view at all times.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what a "sticky nav" is but nice job.
Is this site primarily for phone use ? Seems to be the trend.

No. It should look good on every device. I have dual 4k screens, a standard laptop, and my Samsung S8. The only thing I don't have is a tablet, but there so F'n many tablets out there (and they all different screen sizes!) it's tough to scale to them all. So I just focus on the most used devices.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. At least on none of our high end sites we don’t. It’s there to make money not show pretty pictures. Gotta keep those CTAs in plain view at all times.

I like it too. But RD is the final word here...

Is the Instagram feed ok for you now? I have a lot of different ways to display it...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
At the bottom to go to the next page you have to click the number twice. Once just lights it up blue for some reason. I know it’s nit picking but that’s beta testing right. Lol.

What device are you on?

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Can you screen shot the problem area and post the pic here? Thanks!

this is what it looks like after I click once.

1F237A9F-2350-4AD9-A218-5D366165CEA4.png

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That works better. I was picturing it doing what this webpage does. https://www.boatshowdubai.com either way works. I actually prefer what you did. I'm viewing from a laptop.

Good, thanks. That's a pretty cool site as well! There are so many tricks you can do with CSS, you can get carried away with them sometimes.

I wanted this site to be super clean, so I kept the effects to a minimum. Are you having that issue that @SKIDMARC is having? I think it happened once to me, but I can't really remember...

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Good, thanks. That's a pretty cool site as well! There are so many tricks you can do with CSS, you can get carried away with them sometimes.

I wanted this site to be super clean, so I kept the effects to a minimum. Are you having that issue that @SKIDMARC is having? I think it happened once to me, but I can't really remember...
Laptop, no. iPhone, yes.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Check it out and let me know what ya think!

This site will feature multiple languages to be world wide, and will focus on the review / events / classifieds of the exploding center console market! :)

RD
Look atcha goin all internal .... great start. Works fine on laptop here.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
... and I can't wait to read on here about the first 39' Outter Limit CCs out in Parker!

There are close to 30 stories already written. From locations all over the world. From Chesapeake Bay to the island of Ibeza, there is some amazing content coming.

This site is about the Big Blue. Parker, is closed anyways...

;)

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
There are close to 30 stories already written. From locations all over the world. From Chesapeake Bay to the island of Ibeza, there is some amazing content coming.

;)
Too funny... My folks live on the Chesapeake.... IT'S CLOSED TOO

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

;)

Yes there is.. I have spent cubic dollars on content for this thing already, and am happy to finally see it coming to fruition.. Now to get it finished, promote it, and monetize it and turn it into a business of sorts. :).

RD