WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beta Test RDP's sister site - Luxury Center Consoles

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Can you guys try it again??

@Kachina26 @SKIDMARC @RiverDave

I had to remove the Instagram plug in, it was causing a different issue. Hopefully removing it, will fix this issue as well. Thanks for all of your help!

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Can you guys try it again??

@Kachina26 @SKIDMARC @RiverDave

I had to remove the Instagram plug in, it was causing a different issue. Hopefully removing it, will fix this issue as well. Thanks for all of your help!
same. if the second press is for a different page, it will go to that page. i.e. press page 2, nothing happens, then press page 3, it goes to page 3. either way, first press gets nothing. well, the item selected turns blue as does the current page.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
same. if the second press is for a different page, it will go to that page. i.e. press page 2, nothing happens, then press page 3, it goes to page 3. either way, first press gets nothing. well, the item selected turns blue as does the current page.

Are any of your other iPhone users having this same issue??

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So I changed up a number of things on the site. Nothing major, but enough to put the iPhone issue to rest.

Can you guys run through it again and let us know if you find Any problems at all?

Thanks so much!

BajaMike

Reaction score

Check it out and let me know what ya think!

This site will feature multiple languages to be world wide, and will focus on the review / events / classifieds of the exploding center console market! :)

RD

that 345 Nomad is super nice. Interesting site for sure.