WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Beware today, CHP along interstate 10

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
COPS ON I-10 ~ about 10 of them sitting & waiting ~ like shooting fish in a barrel. Got a guy towing & an orange Lambo 👎🏻, along with 4 or 5 others.

I-10 Eastbound between the 62 & N. Palm Canyon.

“Lucky’s Wife”

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
This was only the 2nd time we’ve been on the freeway in 2 months and aside from the backup where the paving was, it was a smooth ride. No one was being an ass, not even the truckers.

This was a speed trap as you’re coming down the hill from the 62 so that ain’t cool.

And no disrespect to the LEO for my Kid Rock quote ~ much respect for the job you do. 👍🏻

“Lucky’s Wife”

yz450mm

Reaction score
Im glad they are out. People have been driving like complete idiots with the decrease in traffic.
I see at least two or three people blatantly running red lights and stop signs everyday, it really bothers me to the point where I want to pit maneuver them with the work truck.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

73mandella

Reaction score
The freeways are light and this for some reason makes a few feel it's okay to drive at 90+ MPH using all lanes to get around cars. However, it has been nice to not see motorcycles lane-splitting trying to kill themselves and anyone else getting in their way.

My wife says I'm just getting old.

cakemoto

Reaction score
Nick said they were going to crack down after the last two accidents were caused because of speed.

Singleton

Reaction score
Heading that direction in 8 hours.
Set the cruise at 78 and cruise. Carlsbad and Havasu house not going anywhere. An extra hour at either place does not change anything in my life (unless I have an early morning flight the next day out of SD - and those are not occurring for me for 3-4 months).

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Well shit
I better start to slow down .
That 90 mile hour was great .
People should stay home more .

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Just an FYI ~ they were out in force yesterday when we came back to Parker.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I saw a couple on 111 on the way into Palm Springs yesterday. They were head up to the 10.