WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BHC Closed

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
BA596F76-7600-4F2B-B78B-ACD226282A33.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Can you launch in Laughin? Could Katherine's Landing end up being closed.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Have fun with that one.

As of today -

Havasu has had a total of 337 cases and 13 deaths.

Kingman has had 336 cases and 44 deaths,

Bullhead City has had 690 cases and 26 deaths,

Northern communities have had 33 cases.

Average age of positive cases (not deaths) is 49.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Have fun with that one. As of today -

The deaths aren't all from covid is the part not told. One symptom means it covid.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Can you launch in Laughin? Could Katherine's Landing end up being closed.

Katherines is national park service, but definitely keeping an eye on that and Cottonwood. They closed Cottonwood earlier during this bullshit, but opened it back up.

If they close it again, I may just drive right through their cones and call it a protest. Then it’ll be okay.

Singleton

Reaction score
I see Jack Smith getting crowded this weekend.
might be another reason to stay south on the lake and avoid going up into the river

Reactions: DWC

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Have fun with that one.

As of today -

Found out today my buddy and his 28 year old daughter was at theIr vacation home in Havasu 2 - 3 weeks ago. Went to Javalinas, Nautical and that new place by the Islander. Not sure if she got Covid theIr or at home. Retest is tomorrow.

4Waters

Reaction score
What a slap in the face to weekenders/ vacation home owners who make it possible for the town to have any economy at all.
They should all go down there, cut the locks and protest.

Reactions: DWC

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are below pussies and fags...you are CUCKS. Gays have rights. You have none. If this does not make you take a stand...sell your boats...go home. At what point will you be an American? FYI, Boston tea party was over 3% tax. I’m almost done with this forum....grab your nuts!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Found out today my buddy and his 28 year old daughter was at theIr vacation home in Havasu 2 - 3 weeks ago. Went to Javalinas, Nautical and that new place by the Islander. Not sure if she got Covid theIr or at home. Retest is tomorrow.

Bummer. Hope they are OK.

Aside from one visit to Montana’s when the reopened and a lunch at Hangar 24 2 weeks ago we have only done take out since April.

Singleton

Reaction score

hope they are getting over it
we are 100% take-out when in Havasu and try to limit the stores I go into.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
hope they are getting over it
we are 100% take-out when in Havasu and try to limit the stores I go into.
Bummer. Hope they are OK.

Aside from one visit to Montana’s when the reopened and a lunch at Hangar 24 2 weeks ago we have only done take out since April.
Yep. I have had family at my house for over a week. They have been either cooking or going to Mudshark for take out.

Singleton

Reaction score
What would you do?

BHC needs to justify why the closures only applies on the weekend without discriminating against certain parties.
right now it will be overturned tomorrow in court and I can’t see BHC implementing a quarantine on those entering the city

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You guys are below pussies and fags...you are CUCKS. Gays have rights. You have none. If this does not make you take a stand...sell your boats...go home. At what point will you be an American? FYI, Boston tea party was over 3% tax. I’m almost done with this forum....grab your nuts!

If your reading comprehension is at the level that you believe the forum is responsible for them closing down.. Then I think you should be done with it.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Read the article. Closures only apply to City owned, parks, launches, beaches. Private beaches, docks, ramps, Davis Camp (County), etc. Everything on the Laughlin side, plus outside of City limits (Katherines) aren't affected.

So just piling all the people into smaller areas to launch their boats in order to “slow the spread”.

Yep that’s seems to have worked well every time it has been tried in the last 4 months :)

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
What would you do?
Show up anyway. You are so busy working and so predictably compliant that your local govt is testing how cucked you are. ITS OUTDOORS. No way to spread anything!!!! Grab a gun and show up! Or fuck off. Black trans lives matter...your life means nothing!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
So just piling all the people into smaller areas to launch their boats in order to “slow the spread”.

Yep that’s seems to have worked well every time it has been tried in the last 4 months :)
no problem...you will make due.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
BHC needs to justify why the closures only applies on the weekend without discriminating against certain parties.
right now it will be overturned tomorrow in court and I can’t see BHC implementing a quarantine on those entering the city
Mayors response in here.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Mayors response in here.

slow the spread. Just give up! Im done for tonight. This has me so pissed...and so embarrassed of my fellow boater that won’t do a fucking thing. Go along to get along. Sad. Pathetic.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
So do you get your taxes back from the last 12 months that you contributed to these locations?

I can only assume there will be HUGE blowback from this!

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Makes us with the private ramps like Willow Valley seem smarter by the day! [emoji16]
Until they decide to close it down lol. Happen for a few weeks ago when the locals complained

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Mayors response in here.

I’ve seen some far out shit before but that town is nearing the top of my list.

From the Parker Pioneer...

“Outside visitors to the area have not had a significant impact on the number of cases in La Paz County, McDaniel said.

“The vast majority of our cases are not traced back to California or any other outside area,” she said. “The daily contact tracing and case investigations being conducted by the La Paz County Health Department, are showing visitors play a very small role in our community spread.”

4Waters

Reaction score
Is the BHC mayor a Republican or a democrat.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Dnewps is sure angry. I’m not sure I’ve seen him before here.
and cucks? What is that