WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BHC riding

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m going to take the boys out to bhc tomorrow for the weekend. Load up the bikes and watch them figure it out. Should be a good time. I haven’t thrown my leg over a bike in a while. Buddy just started racing again and I’m jealous so we’ll see what happens with that.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I’m going to take the boys out to bhc tomorrow for the weekend. Load up the bikes and watch them figure it out. Should be a good time. I haven’t thrown my leg over a bike in a while. Buddy just started racing again and I’m jealous so we’ll see what happens with that.
Remember you're not as young as you were and have a beautiful family to support. The mind plays strange games with us as we get older thinking we can still do it

Ask me how I know!!!! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family Vic!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Remember you're not as young as you were and have a beautiful family to support. The mind plays strange games with us as we get older thinking we can still do it

Ask me how I know!!!! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family Vic!!
Ain't that the truth🥴
Couple seasons ago I went and thrashed on the Banshee in Ocotillo Wells with my son. My spine let know how silly of an idea that was for a good month afterwards.🤕
Have a great time with the boys Vic, you ain't old enough to think about soreness. Just don't try any triples🙂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
CCCC4BCF-6DE1-4A6D-BDA6-513F3A942625.jpeg

Been a while since I’ve fired the bike up. I think I’m going to leave it in bhc and buy a 450 for the track. Something about a 2 stroke though I dunno. Just me and the boys so I’m going to take the opportunity to teach them about mixing gas and slapping ass 😂😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If it's just you and the boys, refrain from stupidity! A simple jump you've done before, can kick your ass. Don't want your boys to be practicing 1st aid yet.
Just putt around playing follow the leader. Their skills will increase, and so will speed. It gives you a chance to get a feel again too. Word of warning though, your neck will be sore from watching where you're going, and trying to keep an eye on the pups too!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Man, that Skin Industries sticker just sent me into flashback mode. Remember rocking those tees in HS. Have fun with the boys!
Lol the bike is a 97. Probably put the whole kit on in 04ish. Bike got pretty mangled the last time I had it out on the track. I haven’t really touched the bike since my cousin Luke’s deal. The bike reminds me of him, and I’ll probably just leave it like that for memories.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Stop by tomorrow at the shop, its been awhile
Family looks well

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
That's a good looking Helmet right there:cool: So fun to teach and ride w/your little ones. My little one just graduated from his PW 50 this year.Runnig a CRF 50 now. Enjoy.Here's my crew MOTO.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

That's a good looking Helmet right there:cool: So fun to teach and ride w/your little ones. My little one just graduated from his PW 50 this year.Runnig a CRF 50 now. Enjoy.Here's my crew View attachment 947406
They both seemed to like riding the pw training wheels. I feel like now that they have the itch and got the feeling things will be better next go. These were the first two tries. We found a better spot across they highway that 02howard recommended and Starting getting a lot better but I stopped filming and was just focused on trying to get them going.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
That's awesome, I did my time running along side as well. The Wife was in tears out of laughter and fear:)

This is my 6 Y/O Sending it:) Not sure why YouTube says it's inappropriate F um.. Got me....

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Good going, Vic👍
Planting memories your kids will carry for a lifetime. Try to do this as often as you can.👍👍