WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden’s Saigon

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I give it 24-48 hours before we tuck tail and run from Kabul USA embassy. We just sent in 3000 troops to secure the evacuation and the embassy is destroying sensitive items like docs and even USA flags as we speak.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I give it 24-48 hours before we tuck tail and run from Kabul USA embassy. We just sent in 3000 troops to secure the evacuation and the embassy is destroying sensitive items like docs and even USA flags as we speak.
Doesn’t seem like enough troops , hope we don’t get our ass kicked 🤬🤬

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Doesn’t seem like enough troops , hope we don’t get our ass kicked 🤬🤬

Well it’s better then nothing. We have been doing some b52 strikes for the past week so there are big air assets. Basically they sent a Marine MEU brigade, army national guard arty brigade and a brigade of 82nd airborne

Canada and UK are sending c17s with troops as well but less.

4Waters

Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking.

Saw part of an interview this morning where he said he believes in the capabilites of the Afghan troops to hold their capital. One acronym came to mind "ARVN".

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking.

Saw part of an interview this morning where he said he believes in the capabilites of the Afghan troops to hold their capital. One acronym came to mind "ARVN".

Even if they hold the capital, literally all of the country around them has fallen.

They can’t defend a position like that for very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
It makes sick to see it end this way, given all of the American blood that was shed and lives lost in Afghanistan.

This is the problem when politicians "fight" wars. Afghanistan is an unwinnable country and the Russians learned the hard way. WE KNEW IT but the politicians "fought it" anyway (lots of $$$ for everyone when they siphon it from the war chest and the contractors).

We lost lives and shed blood there while it was UNWINNABLE then and now. Blame the politicians.

Best to let that country go back to being a shithole than to lose 1 more life.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Even if they hold the capital, literally all of the country around them has fallen.

They can’t defend a position like that for very long.

Yes I think this is going not to be good , one would think shit ton of air strikes now .

Reaction score
The Pottery Barn Rule:

General Colin Powell, “What I was saying is, if you get yourself involved—if you break a government, if you cause it to come down, by invading or other means, remember that you are now the government. You have a responsibility to take care of the people of that country.”

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
This is the problem when politicians "fight" wars. Afghanistan is an unwinnable country and the Russians learned the hard way. WE KNEW IT but the politicians "fought it" anyway (lots of $$$ for everyone when they siphon it from the war chest and the contractors).

We lost lives and shed blood there while it was UNWINNABLE then and now. Blame the politicians.

That or kill them all and let their gods separate them 😉😎

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Funny how the power vacuum reverts to the Taliban, and now the Chinese as well.

Cdog

Reaction score

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Time to jdam every fallen police and fob
5E5DA1CC-11B3-4540-A1B0-603E56152C76.jpeg
F213ACF8-461B-401C-8DEF-E18551C4C14D.jpeg
7194915D-31C8-4A85-9E4D-57D833FCE020.jpeg
A67E039E-B8E9-4616-9CF0-6D95C7A97736.jpeg
04EF019E-4FB3-4623-A4F1-F766BAA799C2.jpeg
7948F08B-115C-439B-A019-E7B4FF2F52F9.jpeg

oldschool

Reaction score
What a complete shit show, this administration has fucked this up beyond belief. We are giving the entire country back to the Taliban and fucking negotiating with these cavemen to not attack the embassy. It’s going to be a complete massacre of all the people there that helped us, or tried.

TCHB

Reaction score
20 years and it is time to get out.

Reaction score

Not a “win” if defined in terms of nation building. I think that most military strategy experts would agree that for most part nation building doesn’t work. I remember being taught that in USAF Air Command and Staff College. Two exceptions being post WW2 in Japan and Germany. I believe if “winning” was defined as eradicating terrorist training cells/training camps, then we were “winning”.

Time will tell if Biden’s new strategy is effective.

HCP3

Reaction score

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Not a “win” if defined in terms of nation building. I think that most military strategy experts would agree that for most part nation building doesn’t work. I remember being taught that in USAF Air Command and Staff College. Two exceptions being post WW2 in Japan and Germany. I believe if “winning” was defined as eradicating terrorist training cells/training camps, then we were “winning”.

Time will tell if Biden’s new strategy is effective.

He doesn’t have one. Get real.

Remember when Obama fired the new general that he hired to win Afghanistan that had fought in Iraq and helped during the surge. That was general McChrystal who was X special forces. Well when he got in country to Afghanistan he asked what was the strategy and no one from the administration can answer them. He was so upset about at the mouth off drunk to Rolling Stone magazine and of course they printed it which led to him getting fired by Obama for embarrassing Obama. They haven’t had a fucking strategy since even then in before then

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

How many Americans are going to die to just get out of dodge at the midnight hour right now. Don’t be Naïve that we can just leave right now with no issues and no further loss of life

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
wtf are we looking at here? Is that US equipment?

Yea of course, we gave it all to them. Why do you think they are driving Humvees this time around?

US backed Syrian Freedom Fighters circa 2013-2015 = Taliban.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
The Soviets drove out of the country on their own time line. Not being chased and shot the whole way. I doubt we will get this luxury

Attachments

• 26FB7002-E846-4A2B-87F1-991993275DF1.jpeg
    26FB7002-E846-4A2B-87F1-991993275DF1.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 111

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Yea of course, we gave it all to them. Why do you think they are driving Humvees this time around?

US backed Syrian Freedom Fighters circa 2013-2015 = Taliban.

We gave it to the ANA not the taliban. The ANA folded up quick and all that is left is the actually half way competent ANASF commandos who are dying in piles which makes me sad

TCHB

Reaction score
Just last year US was negotiating with the Taliban. Boys time to come home.

2Driver

Reaction score
Disheartening on a huge scale

Biden and Harris’s incompetence will unfortunately shine here. They are too busy with climate change and diversity circle jerk efforts to take on real issues.

The white house spoke person said “ we are concerned about the speed at which the Taliban are moving” wtf!

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
These Bastards... putting our troops in more danger because they are trying to score points with the f-ing idiots that can't figure out what gender they are of if they were oppressed yesterday at starbucks. I have a family friend over there with the National Guard flying Black Hawks, his wife and 16 month old son really want him to come home. No freaking reason for this

SoCalDave

Reaction score
We should have never gotten involved with those towel heads. They have been fighting amongst each other for 2000+ years. Once we got involved we should have turned that country into a desert parking lot. Then the other fuked up countries would have woke up and straighten their shit out or they would have been next.
What a cluster fuk for us it has been...

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
One more war lost due to politicians and idiotic ROE

Disagree with you (first time). They knew going there was no way to drag those savages into modernity. Carpet bomb, laser guided munitions, cruise missiles. Whenever they popped their heads up.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Get everyone out and and level it , god bless the good people fuck the rest , this fight has been going on fo 100 years let them start over maybe with kooler heads ?