WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden Cuts Shipments of Life-Saving COVID Treatment to Florida

530RL

Reaction score
That stuff is under Emergency Use Authorization without appropriate long term trials. Probably more deadly than the virus itself. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't imagine anyone opposed to taking a vaccine without long term trials advocating for the use of this Emergency Use drug?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
That stuff is under Emergency Use Authorization without appropriate long term trials. Probably more deadly than the virus itself. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Can't imagine anyone opposed to taking a vaccine without long term trials advocating for the use of this Emergency Use drug?

I thought you are all about the free market and government staying out of things.

If that's the case, you should have no problem letting people decide which treatment is right for them.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Please provide evidence that it’s more dangerous than Covid. Having said that, Covid rarely kills, so the bar is low. (Deaths WITH Covid don’t count, only deaths FROM Covid count)

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score

So, are you implying that are on board with and support the government regulating one manufacturer’s medication sales in a state. That isn’t very “conservative” if you, now is it??? 😂

Well, looks like you got a pretty good response from that one, now didn’t you. 😂

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Nice try, MAB have been around for years as both prophalaxis and treatment of pathogenic viruses, and well studied. mRNA vaccines, not so much.

530RL

Reaction score
So, are you implying that are on board with and support the government regulating one manufacturer’s medication sales in a state. That isn’t very “conservative” if you, now is it??? 😂

Well, looks like you got a pretty good response from that one, now didn’t you. 😂

42E96F90-0F8C-49B9-A551-5B71EA2859B5.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
I thought you are all about the free market and government staying out of things.

If that's the case, you should have no problem letting people decide which treatment is right for them.

No problem at all. Just trying to understand the blatant hypocrisy?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
He killed thousands in Afghanistan and he's not done yet. I'm sure a few hundred at the Southern border, and we'll have to see how many US citizen die as a result of the drugs and criminals coming in. This guy might be up there with the most prolific before he's done, already deserves an infamous honorable mention.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

from a statistical standpoint.

there is a good chance you don’t catch COVID...awesome... carryon with life. Now in the chance you did, and it was severe... you now have the choice to accept treatment (but yes, may come with adverse effects as well). Your decision to make right? Why deny someone possibly effective treatment.

on the other side, you can take the vaccine... and now are 100% on board for any adverse side effect you may have due to the vaccine. Only time will tell long term effects etc.

also to add more possibilities... you may catch Covid and be asymptomatic. You may also have a minor case similar to a cold. Which in these cases, you just eliminated risk of adverse effects from
Both the vaccine and the MAB’s

etc etc.

Btw... you are the first “conservative” I’ve come
Across that always argues in the favor of very liberal policies. Trying to determine whether it’s all in the sake of argument... or something else.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Btw... you are the first “conservative” I’ve come
Across that always argues in the favor of very liberal policies. Trying to determine whether it’s all in the sake of argument... or something else.
530 makes Grads look like his bait bitch on a daily basis. At least 530 has an actual brain and can substantiate facts, albeit often times “pretzeled” into his own view, for his own agenda. But, a lot of people here do that. Grads, on the other hand has a blatant disregard for class, civility, or basic human interaction, and apparently just sits at his desk with a bottle of lube in one hand, his mouse in the other, frantically punching the clown while clicking away, attempting to find his own human worth via people acknowledging his mere existence on the internet.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Nice try, MAB have been around for years as both prophalaxis and treatment of pathogenic viruses, and well studied. mRNA vaccines, not so much.

MAB is old school proteins attacking proteins, if I had to choose, I'll take the MAB.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

From another thread with a pretzel bun
So you’re for government mandates as long as it is your mandate.

At least you are consistent.

🤣

azsunfun

Reaction score
i found sniffing high octane exhausts and high doses of natural vitimin d with a side of anticeptic shots of pinch scotch does the job! will enjoy the self destruction of puppet masters.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
530 makes Grads look like his bait bitch on a daily basis. At least 530 has an actual brain and can substantiate facts, albeit often times “pretzeled” into his own view, for his own agenda. But, a lot of people here do that. Grads, on the other hand has a blatant disregard for class, civility, or basic human interaction, and apparently just sits at his desk with a bottle of lube in one hand, his mouse in the other, frantically punching the clown while clicking away, attempting to find his own human worth via people acknowledging his mere existence on the internet.

Grads never called anyone “cancer lover”.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Grads never called anyone “cancer lover”.
Well WTG, I know that cut runs deep and I can’t comment on it further than I watched from a distance your honesty and pain you shared as you lived with, loved, and lost you wife and best friend. You got my respect.

Berdes

Reaction score

Backlash

Reaction score
Wasn't this "Covid-19 vaccine" also in use under an emergency use authorization? 🤷‍♂️

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
It all makes perfect sense. Unless you take the vaccine, they can't guarantee the 30% depopulation of the US.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Apparently, this "staying out" ONLY applies to the U.S. Government.......evidently, it is A OK for the Chinese and other governments to manipulate and control their markets via "sweat shop" labor tactics as long as it produces lower wholesale costs of goods which results in higher retail profit margins for the "Money Changers"

Personally, I condemn the evil and selfish greed that convinces some people that this trading scenario can be considered “Free Market Trading" and "fair to all", especially when one of the "trading partners" is actually a "foreign government" that is inhumanely manipulative for the sole purposes of gaining “unfair” trading advantages. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well WTG, I know that cut runs deep and I can’t comment on it further than I watched from a distance your honesty and pain you shared as you lived with, loved, and lost you wife and best friend. You got my respect.

It’s cool, and thank you.

When I see the word “class” used in the same post with his name I really can’t help but see red.
NO ONE on this site is a bigger hypocrite than him.
His entire online existence is one of an arbitrary nature. It doesn’t matter what one says as far as an opinion, he will automatically argue it if you are not one of his worshipers.
I believe it stems from the great big hole right through the middle of him (shades of Doc Holiday) where peace and happiness should be.
He was admittedly raised to be a financial success and he achieved that without question.
Sadly, the cost was forever damaging.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I believe it stems from the great big hole right through the middle of him (shades of Doc Holiday) where peace and happiness should be.
Honestly, I believe I appreciate Johnny Ringo's skills and legend quite a bit more.

Something I've thought for a long time: a persons value is not a number on a bank statement, nor their names on deeds to property. A person's "value" is what they are to other people.
In the end, both rich and poor die. After a time, there is no difference in the dust we all become

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Honestly, I believe I appreciate Johnny Ringo's skills and legend quite a bit more.

Something I've thought for a long time: a persons value is not a number on a bank statement, nor their names on deeds to property. A person's "value" is what they are to other people.
In the end, both rich and poor die. After a time, there is no difference in the dust we all become

It’s why I compare him to the minstrel on occasion.

“Breathes there the man, with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burn’d,
As home his footsteps he hath turn’d,
From wandering on a foreign strand!
If such there breathe, go, mark him well;
For him no Minstrel raptures swell;
High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim;
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust, from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonour’d, and unsung.”

Sir Walter Scott

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

That’s Oprah on the other side of the girl holding her hand.
Pedophilia is perfectly acceptable to the Dems, and their voters, including our exiled traitors on this site.
They may not approve of it, but they are perfectly comfortable ignoring it.
I can only assume that they’ve never been affected by it, so it doesn’t really hit home.
Like reading about murder without ever seeing or smelling death.
The reality of what it means is foreign to them.
It’s also why they can not believe what is happening when it does come home.
Like a habitual killer once said “there is nothing like the look in their eyes when they feel the blade...they simply can not believe what is happening”.
While that is an extreme example, the reality is the same.
The TDS is all that matters to them, because the horror isn’t real like it is to the kids that are victimized.
At the political level they actually serve up their own children for career advancement.
It’s not isolated, it’s a fucking club.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That’s Oprah on the other side of the girl holding her hand.
Pedophilia is perfectly acceptable to the Dems, and their voters, including our exiled traitors on this site.

"Oh honey, don't you want in the club?"