WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden destroys women’s sports

Cole 392

Reaction score
7C9AFC21-700C-4E6B-81A7-60A28AF45D8F.jpeg

hallett21

Reaction score
Do you have to be a dickless dude? Or can any guy just sign up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Like the rest of you I find this disgusting as I have a daughter trying to make a college team but are there really that many transgender athletes out there? I know one is to many when scholarships are in play but I've only heard of a few transgender IT s trying to compete in sports of their non gender and its always male in female sports.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Like the rest of you I find this disgusting as I have a daughter trying to make a college team but are there really that many transgender athletes out there? I know one is to many when scholarships are in play but I've only heard of a few transgender IT s trying to compete in sports of their non gender and its always male in female sports.
La Habra High girls volleyball has two boys that identify as girls and wear the same shorts, etc.
On the varsity team

it’s out there

500bbc

Reaction score
Scholarships...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

There will be a lot more now.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
As said, this opens the door for many more. I have a 7 year old daughter that is very athletic. I hope that someday she doesn't loose a scholarship to a he/she. And the chances of her or any other females setting records in women's sports are pretty much over.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Serious suggestion. If they are going to force this bullshit into scholarships, then they should have their own separate scholarships. I know that goes against everything Libturd though, so it will not be accepted.

traquer

Reaction score
Drink your soymilk and eat your beyond meat burgers and pretty soon men will be on the same playing field as women lol. That's their long game

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
If this is what it comes down to, then maybe the time for collegiate sports has passed.

Let the NBA and NFL set up their own minor league systems.

As for the other sports, if the college donors love them so much they can support private gyms that can compete against each other outside of state sponsored college organizations. Many of these sanctioning bodies already exist. I mean, do we need NCAA gymnastics when there is already a national orginization?

What we'll probably end up with is something akin to Title IX for transgender students to compete.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
If this is what it comes down to, then maybe the time for collegiate sports has passed.

Let the NBA and NFL set up their own minor league systems.

As for the other sports, if the college donors love them so much they can support private gyms that can compete against each other outside of state sponsored college organizations. Many of these sanctioning bodies already exist. I mean, do we need NCAA gymnastics when there is already a national orginization?

What we'll probably end up with is something akin to Title IX for transgender students to compete.
Akin to? It says right in the EO that this new rule applies to an institution that has received Title IX funding.

I would like a person of a legal mind define if a private school has accepted PPP money, would that put them in the same boat? Technically that is receiving federal funding. Does it apply to high school?

4Waters

Reaction score
It's not very many now but it will be soon, my daughter goes into HS next year and was hoping for some sort of scholarship as well and it might be an issue in 4 years🤬

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Akin to? It says right in the EO that this new rule applies to an institution that has received Title IX funding.

I would like a person of a legal mind define if a private school has accepted PPP money, would that put them in the same boat? Technically that is receiving federal funding. Does it apply to high school?

I can see a lawsuit that ends up carving out a special classification in Title IX.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
La Habra High girls volleyball has two boys that identify as girls and wear the same shorts, etc.
On the varsity team

it’s out there

Maybe my old eyesight is not picking up on this shit. We had a female soccer player on the kids high school football team but she was female only and could kick over 50 yards so she earned the spot.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
It's not very many now but it will be soon, my daughter goes into HS next year and was hoping for some sort of scholarship as well and it might be an issue in 4 years🤬

Yes, I guess its possible but just seems athletes are much more rounded in the younger pre college and pro groups. They do better in school and are much more morally focused as my daughter is. I wonder if there will be an increase in transgender athletes applying for college or not? But we live in a screwed up world now

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Not even a day and

>Antifa riots
>Coof mismanaged and the dichotomy in reporting is redpilling normies
>Already betrayed the left on daca and immigration
>Already simping for the insurance Industry and killed medicare for all
>Already pissed off feminists by pandering to muh trannyrinios

One waits with bated breath what day 2 will have in store for america's favorite president.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Maybe my old eyesight is not picking up on this shit. We had a female soccer player on the kids high school football team but she was female only and could kick over 50 yards so she earned the spot.
This was easy to see
Boys in butt hugger volleyball shorts , rogue on cheeks

Mote than likely my kids will go to private high school on this fact alone.
Local Christian HS is big no to that nonsense

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
This was easy to see
Boys in butt hugger volleyball shorts , rogue on cheeks

Mote than likely my kids will go to private high school on this fact alone.
Local Christian HS is big no to that nonsense
Not so sure on the private school as many take Title I funding. I can see their hands being legally tied.

squeezer

Reaction score
I love it when Joe does things that drive conservatives crazy...