WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden destroys women’s sports

ikester

Reaction score
Why should we care about transgender athletes? Why waste time, money and resources on this type of crap. If your male, you compete against males and so on. They are trying to appease a very, very small amount of transgender athletes (if there is such a thing) and you cannot appease everyone and everything. It doesn't work. The best statistic I found was from 2016, that there were approx 1.4 million people in the U.S. who identified as transgender. That is approx. .42% of the population. People who identify as athletes would much less, maybe .0042%, one-tenth, and we are wasting time on this ????

JBZ

Reaction score
1611523330275.png

Performance Grips

Reaction score
I think it sucks that this has even become a thing. This was not a possibility 10 years ago. It does suck for girls trying to get scholarships to college but how about the 80% that are just trying to complete in a girls sport in high school and having to go against a man? Its fn disgusting and completely unnecessary. Not to mention the bathroom part. What is going on in these sick f*cks heads?

buck35

Reaction score
I think it sucks that this has even become a thing. This was not a possibility 10 years ago. It does suck for girls trying to get scholarships to college but how about the 80% that are just trying to complete in a girls sport in high school and having to go against a man? Its fn disgusting and completely unnecessary. Not to mention the bathroom part. What is going on in these sick f*cks heads?
not much in their heads it seems.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Why should we care about transgender athletes? Why waste time, money and resources on this type of crap. If your male, you compete against males and so on. They are trying to appease a very, very small amount of transgender athletes (if there is such a thing) and you cannot appease everyone and everything. It doesn't work. The best statistic I found was from 2016, that there were approx 1.4 million people in the U.S. who identified as transgender. That is approx. .42% of the population. People who identify as athletes would much less, maybe .0042%, one-tenth, and we are wasting time on this ????

Because the left loves virtue signaling.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

It sucks but this is what has to happen for people to reject these idiotic policies. They have to be hit in the face with it every day, and it has to affect their lives and the lives of their children.

Many millions of these Biden voters didn’t think past Nov 3.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
Communists don't play sports. It was only a matter of time that they would use the liberal arguments against them. Do you know how many elite liberals will be cheering this on while their daughters lose scholarships at prestigious colleges. So virtuous and progressive. LMFAO

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Communists don't play sports. It was only a matter of time that they would use the liberal arguments against them. Do you know how many elite liberals will be cheering this on while their daughters lose scholarships at prestigious colleges. So virtuous and progressive. LMFAO

Anyone remember the infamous East German Swim team?

Communists doped-up their female athletes so much, they were basically men...sadly this is all starting to make sense now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RodnJen

Reaction score

HTMike

OG
Reaction score

Communists doped-up their female athletes so much, they were basically men...sadly this is all starting to make sense now.

I have come to realize I have more hate and distain for the left in my body than I do fighting for the conservation of the right. I am willing to stand down on all fronts and even lose personal liberties if it equates into self inflicted pain and misery for the left. I've been trying very hard.. extremely hard.. at acting like a liberal without sarcasm in public.

Dreaming of the day when some of my ultra liberal, well heeled elite acquaintances complain about boys playing on their very perfect, beautiful, extremely athletic daughters school team so I can call them FUCKING RACISTS, BIGOTS and HOMOPHOBES right to their faces. Make a huge blown out scene.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Where’s the outcry from college athletic directors? If there really is an issue than I’m sure they will address it.

Lol....they are on the payroll, you won't hear a peep out of them!

I think the tennis reference above is a perfect example of the problem here....Serena Williams, the best female tennis player EVER, actually does not even dispute the fact she couldn't even crack the top 200 if she were playing against the men. This speaks volumes does it not?

4Waters

Reaction score
Where’s the outcry from college athletic directors? If there really is an issue than I’m sure they will address it.
Hey Jennifer fuck off, those athletic directors are just going to do whats asked of lose their job 🖕🖕, you are a worthless pile of shit

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Well now that depends on their Government check, doesn’t it?
This rule only applies to schools receiving some form of federal funds...remember?

My wager is they will end up receiving additional funds for placing trannys on girls team...sort of a compliance bonus.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

You mean the ones that let people's kids into college through doctored studio photos and bribe monies? Oh yea, I'm sure it will get addressed.

squeezer

Reaction score
@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Grandpa mac
@Bobby V

Again boys, yore astute insight is needed..............................🤪

The best statistic I found was from 2016, that there were approx 1.4 million people in the U.S. who identified as transgender. That is approx. .42% of the population. People who identify as athletes would much less, maybe .0042%, one-tenth, and we are wasting time on this ????

Its almost like somebody said "Whats a topic we can get Tighty Righties screaming about that will have almost zero impact in actual execution?"

Y'all can focus on this and let adults focus on big issues.

4Waters

Reaction score
Its almost like somebody said "Whats a topic we can get Tighty Righties screaming about that will have almost zero impact in actual execution?"

This is a big issue you fuck. I feel sorry for your daughter, she has a woman hater of a dad.

squeezer

Reaction score
This is a big issue you fuck. I feel sorry for your daughter, she has a woman hater of a dad.

Yes because wanting to solve some pretty serious problems instead of focus on incendiary trivialities makes me hate women...

AR33

Reaction score

See what you did there? You blew a hole right through the soapbox you stood on and all the reasons why you voted for these people. Equality, fairness, science, women’s rights blah, blah, blah.... The fact that he did this on day one shows that liberal don’t REALLY care about any of this or any of the groups they champion. It’s all just posturing. You even admitted it in your post. “Zero impact on actual execution “. So it was done to look good but they don’t actually mean it????
Just shows me that you guys don’t fully believe the nonsense you spout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score

Like I asked Jen, if it’s not such a big deal for you guys, why did he sign it in the first couple of days?🤡🤡🤡

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I think its funnier than h er ll.. they are on the right track to kill all of their votes they pandered so hard for, with a few strikes of the pen!

GREAT JOB JOE!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The East German Olympic swim coach was displaced when the wall fell. He went to China. It was odd seeing him on the pool deck with some of the most beastly Chinese athletes ever to roam the planet.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They don't care, they just want to win. Ends justify the means

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score

4Waters

Reaction score
He did not answer if he is ok with it, he danced around the question. BTW you moron the schools do allow transgender students to participate in sports, male students compete against male students and female students compete against female students, if you are not good enough to win then too bad.

500bbc

Reaction score
It amazes me the number of libturds that defend having mentally ill or just scamming men in little girls locker rooms.
They truly are the pedophile party, it shows why they happily voted for a pedophile President.