Club Banned
Reaction score

DLC

Reaction score
They are saying Biden got Sand Bagged!!

JDKRXW

Reaction score
This is going to be interesting.
We ALL know the progression that life takes after an elder takes a couple of spills that are pretty close together..

The question is; has he had a few falls in private lately? ... and if he has, what is his family and handlers going to do about it??

Yldboyz

Reaction score
He should be using a cane now, its bound to happen again.

bart-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

2Driver

Reaction score
Having to watch this administration is like watching a high school game where both sides let a severely handicapped kid run a play, except the play has been going on for the entire season.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
This is going to be interesting.
We ALL know the progression that life takes after an elder takes a couple of spills that are pretty close together..

The question is; has he had a few falls in private lately? ... and if he has, what is his family and handlers going to do about it??
I'm thinking remaining months in office will consist much like Reagans when Nancy propped him up....

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Today at the AF Academy commencement, Biden took quite a fall while on stage. At this point, story/video appears to be only on FOX News and The Daily Mail.

BUT!!, back in 2020 @ the "West Point" Graduation Ceremonies!! "Brandon" and the Press, Mocked President Trump for carefully walking down the Podium Ramp:rolleyes:

He said, LOOK!! Trump "Shuffles" down Ramps, and I "Run Up Them"o_O

boatpi

Reaction score
It is act 1, all leading up to a bad fall and Kamala is in and runs for election. That is the plan.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
It is act 1, all leading up to a bad fall and Kamala is in and runs for election. That is the plan.

Kamala will somehow step aside. And then . . . . Here comes Newsom. Spot reparations will be funded, by Soros etc, to appease the voting block pissed that Kamala was taken off the ticket.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

"God Almighty", please help us!! When you look around and it is Not One Thing, it is Everything!! Many of us were Terrified when they "PUT" him into Office, but no one could ever imagine.

What's pathetic, is according to some Polls he continues to receive Positive Votes:rolleyes: Who in the Hell, no matter how Democrat Loyal, could be O.K. with this Tragedy?

The One Nightmare" that keeps popping up for me, is if "Oblamer's" spouse would run!! The Country would Go Crazy for "IT" and I do not believe could be defeated.:oops:

Then it would be Eight More Years of "Oblamer" and then IMO beyond repair.:confused:

Englewood

Reaction score
I just had this same conversation today. I agree completely. They have something up their sleeve to allow sleepy joe to run again. It may be as simple as making the party split over Trump/DeSantis, but I think it’s bigger than that.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Today at the AF Academy commencement, Biden took quite a fall while on stage. At this point, story/video appears to be only on FOX News and The Daily Mail.
OH Shucks LOL Glad its not always Me that posts "Politics" on the Lounge "We can get time out together" 😂

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Trump for posting the video with the fake earpiece audio on his social media, it's very childish. He will never learn his lesson, he just takes to the internet and tries to make all of his haters look stupid. Everyone in the world is fully aware of Joe Biden's condition and this recent fall. If Trump would just take the high road every once in a while or keep his mouth shut, we would all be in a better place right now. But he just can't do it.. Just lie and take the high road and say "I'm so sorry President Biden had a fall today, I hope he's ok" or say nothing at all...... Nope.... Even makes fun of Rick Desantis on IG.

And before you jump all over my shit, I voted for Trump twice, and I would still vote for him. But I have no faith that he will be able to get it done from what I'm seeing. Looks like he hasn't learned his lesson. Too many people hate this behavior and hate him because of it. A very polarizing figure to say the least...

"That's just who he is"

FJB

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Trump for posting the video with the fake earpiece audio on his social media, it's very childish. He will never learn his lesson, he just takes to the internet and tries to make all of his haters look stupid. Everyone in the world is fully aware of Joe Biden's condition and this recent fall. If Trump would just take the high road every once in a while or keep his mouth shut, we would all be in a better place right now. But he just can't do it.. Just lie and take the high road and say "I'm so sorry President Biden had a fall today, I hope he's ok" or say nothing at all...... Nope.... Even makes fun of Rick Desantis on IG.

And before you jump all over my shit, I voted for Trump twice, and I would still vote for him. But I have no faith that he will be able to get it done from what I'm seeing. Looks like he hasn't learned his lesson. Too many people hate this behavior and hate him because of it. A very polarizing figure to say the least...

"That's just who he is"

FJB
Have you seen the video of Biden making fun of Trump because he was holding on to the handrail going down the ramp?

Edit. Found it.

I don’t like how he goes so over the top sometimes either but in this case I am good with it.

Last edited:

Markus

Reaction score
He tripped on a sandbag.

It is a sign of being a jackass rather than of being old.

Anyone who has followed how Biden has handled the economy already knows that he is a jackass.

He easily beat Trump and will easily beat Trump again.

Draw your own conclusions about the future of the GOP.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Respect or not respect biden.This fall gonna be the beginning of serious health issues. At 80 years of age a fall like this a disaster. About 1 hour after the fall he smashed his head into the exit of the chopper on WH lawn. His campaighn for re election 2024 is over. Done. Like said,like him or not biden in a situation of Elder Abuse. No doubt he just wants to go home.
IMG_2233.jpeg

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
Respect or not respect biden.This fall gonna be the beginning of serious health issues. At 80 years of age a fall like this a disaster. About 1 hour after the fall he smashed his head into the exit of the chopper on WH lawn. His campaighn for re election 2024 is over. Done.
View attachment 1237764
He’s already a puppet. Hell awaits.