WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden in Havasu ...

DWC

Reaction score
The Hunter Biden bribery case is blowing up this morning.
Twitter and Facebook Heads called to congress testify why they are censoring the NY Post story.
Evidently Lear Jet Joe got a piece of the action.
2nd day in a row that it’s the headline story on DailyMail. (UK based) yet nothing on Yahoo, CBS or NBC.

7A14A4A6-73FA-474B-A23D-0F6B0DBB8FF9.jpeg
BF0CCBBB-F4CD-4DB9-B0B4-4CC879E19071.jpeg
0A62D807-C0D3-4EAB-A2E5-9D67381D08EF.jpeg
6DF97AF6-C935-4DF5-A0CD-9BDCF80599E3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

84miller

Reaction score
Look at you guys! I got to sit back and get a big laugh at this one. 😂 😂 You guys getting all worked up about 1 Biden flag....now picture a whole boating parade with nothing but Biden flags.🤔😂

I do picture a boat parade with Biden flags....I see three kayaks, Biden flags, attempting to go up river, but getting nowhere.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
There was a little Biden "rally" by my apartment yesterday evening. 4 ladies, 3 older and 1 angry lesbian, holding Biden signs. Not a single person I sa in traffic honked or even made eye contact with them..... and they felt it. There was one old guy there with a black and white hand painted sign that said "God bless Donald Trump". He was getting and reciprocating head nods constantly. I found it all pretty damn commical.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The "sampling" here is about 5 to one (Pro Trump vs Biden signs and flags) This is a city of 30K with most all "walks of Life" , I live in the country a ways from neighborhoods , my immediate neighbors are around 1000' in any direction , a few weeks back I put up my flag pole with My Pro Trump flag and within Days my 4 closest neighbors all erected theirs as well ;) the other pic is a "small parade last week in the middle of the day , my Son caught in the Picture

View attachment 931717 View attachment 931717 View attachment 931713
Atascadero has more "good ol' boys" living there than most mid-western towns. lol! everybody knew not to screw with a guy from Atascadero cause there were a lot of big parcels nad a lot of privately owned back hoes that can easily make a body disappear without 2nd thought.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I agree, started to feel optimistic until I read the other day that in SD County, Biden campaign had received like $ 2.5 Mil vs Trump's $ 600K and change. Would seem the coastal strip is speaking with their wallets. :mad:
No bull shit, the normal heavily occupied Democrat Strong holds have all kinds of Trump supports. I've been experiencing it in person over the last few months. Not saying there is enough to flip Ca. But the support shown of Trump on any media platform is a small fraction of what actually exists. There have even been people flying Trump flags driving around the area I work. I pulled up next to one the other day and asked him how it was going. He responded something along lines of surprisingly fair. The only people that don't give me a thumbs up are the 18 year olds. Lol...

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Harris bringIng up climate change in the SCOTUS hearings tells us she’ll Californicate the USA if she gains office. Running scared that the constitution might kick in.

I know a few left wing types like we read in here. The common connection is none of them pay taxes, or they seriously under report.

They work a mostly cash business and/or live off their wife’s paycheck.
To them Taxes and regulations are for the other guy.

You can’t reason with greedy people

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
No bull shit, the normal heavily occupied Democrat Strong holds have all kinds of Trump supports. I've been experiencing it in person over the last few months. Not saying there is enough to flip Ca. But the support shown of Trump on any media platform is a small fraction of what actually exists. There have even been people flying Trump flags driving around the area I work. I pulled up next to one the other day and asked him how it was going. He responded something along lines of surprisingly fair. The only people that don't give me a thumbs up are the 18 year olds. Lol...

My neighbor was with a group of Trump boosters showing their maga hats and flags and ONLY got one bag of trash tossed on them. He thought that was a good sign 😂
Of course he couldn't resist the comment it was a car load O-Brothers and they tossed their trash chicken tenders boxes 🤭

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
There was a little Biden "rally" by my apartment yesterday evening. 4 ladies, 3 older and 1 angry lesbian, holding Biden signs. Not a single person I sa in traffic honked or even made eye contact with them..... and they felt it. There was one old guy there with a black and white hand painted sign that said "God bless Donald Trump". He was getting and reciprocating head nods constantly. I found it all pretty damn commical.

I heard about that rally. They had to call in the national guard to do crowd control because of how big it was.

7722514E-8372-4ADC-970A-47048B26F9C6.jpeg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
This! Some of the comments after the Trump boating parades were alarming to say the least. Comments like "with the kind of support I saw at the parade if Trump loses the election is rigged." I'm sure it seemed like that....you were at a freaking Trump rally on the water.:rolleyes: That's what rallies are for.

Unfortunately me voicing my political opinion on here is considered trolling just because it is different than 99% of the boaters on here.

This should brighten you evening, Grads.

@JimCarrey

There is a black hole on @NBC tonight. Tune in to @ABC at 8pm and watch a decent man deliver a safe way forward for this country. You can see the Raging Howler Monkey-in-chief’s delusional and steroid fueled fails later on YouTube and, of course, all white supremacist websites.

PlanB

Reaction score
Just saw a bird from Wisconsin at Lowe’s with a Biden shirt and Birkenstock’s. First clothing apparel I have seen supporting the pedo.

DWC

Reaction score
Flying home on not Southwest Air.. 7 screens on the Trump town hall around me.
07BA5105-B61C-4377-9801-A19EB47705D7.jpeg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I have several friends that are long haul drivers.. they travel all over this country daily. Most say they see 1,000’s of Trump signs all across the country but rarely if ever see anything Biden. That is what makes me suspect with regards to the outcome.
I drive to Portland and Seattle every week and have seen very little in the way of Biden support, I still see more old Bernie signs and stickers then anything else. Maybe they’re saving their money for TV ads.
I have seen more cars with Trump stickers on them with Oregon plates so maybe there’s hope.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Biden just got owned. Again...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Seems the other neighbor next to us and across from the anti Americans has a bone to pick now. She went all out on her place! Love it!

I have some errands to run south side.
Maybe I’ll swing past and have a look!