WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden Math

HotRod82

Reaction score
LOL....and people criticized Trump for not being a great speaker. The next few years are going to be very entertaining as it is only a matter of time before he wanders off mumbling about what great head Dr. Jill gives.......

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
WTF did sleepy Joe just say....

Tim Conway Jr....

Screenshot_20210126-183547_Chrome.jpg

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
WAG!!!! Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia. All tight races with an ILLEGAL process. Illegal because in violation of the states voting laws. Jao bi den is a fraud. The power elite is fucking with you for fun. Biden is a dementia patient. These assholes are laughing at you.

Wag is the difference between Trump and JAO

SixD9R

Reaction score
WAG!!!! Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia. All tight races with an ILLEGAL process. Illegal because in violation of the states voting laws. Jao bi den is a fraud. The power elite is fucking with you for fun. Biden is a dementia patient. These assholes are laughing at you.

Wag is the difference between Trump and JAO
All true but let’s not leave Pennsylvania out of that group. Pa might just be the most blatant offender of them all, and the dems laugh in our faces about the fraud the committed. Sadly I have to admit it is my home state.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ho Ree Fuk! This is the President of the most powerful nation on earth? A babbling, incoherent idiot, who likely needs help pointing his dork in the right direction just to take a piss is going to lead us to security and prosperity in one of the most volatile environments in the last 200 yrs? Sure, I can see it now.

Point of order, he doesn’t point it anywhere thanks to depends and the extra absorbent pad...