WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden now thinks he was a professor

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Just the fact joe could be representing the dimwits, cries for extermination... all of them..

wallnutz

Reaction score
I think it's the dnc playing tricks. I think about July old Joe says he can't go on and BAM they insert a new player. Who knows who it could be Big Mike, could be Hildabeast, maybe even Beto has a chance.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1585233044914.png

Is it going to be Cuomo now................................the Gov. who screwed New York? 🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I guess he doesn’t remember being Vice President because he’s now claiming he became a university professor after he left the US senate. That dude is seriously ill and he’s the best the dumb shits can offer to compete against trump. The first debate is going to be epic.
Here’s more from Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-claim-professor-after-leaving-senate-confusion
depends on the timing of "left." He was on the payroll of a university, to the tune of $400k if memory serves, but NEVER taught a course. He may have done a couple of speaking gigs, but that just the way the left bribes their ex-gubment folks for future favors.