WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden Puppet Ratchets Up the Pressure on Americans While Australia Goes Police State

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The puppet masquerading as president has ratcheted up the pressure on all Americans and companies to get vaxxed and more vaxxed.

Biden announces new COVID vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

Look at what's happening in Australia - the Marxists are using that country as a test to see what unarmed sheep will do when herded.

Get ready to fight back or give in/give up

Australia Has Begun Building COVID Concentration Camps

CLdrinker

Reaction score
This will go to court right? This violates so many rights.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
This is how it will start...first city passports, then county, then state level, then federal at which point the feds will transfer to a global vaccine passport (social credit score system) run by the CCP through the UN. Just my prediction...

Backlash

Reaction score
People will only tolerate "Being pushed around" for so long. Eventually, they will tire of it, and start to push back. It's been said before, it's only a matter of time.

The difference is Australia is an unarmed society, so they are easily corralled and manipulated by their government. The USA, is a slightly different beast. There are a lot of people in our country who are willing to do whatever it takes to save this once great nation.

These politicians need to be very careful with what they are mandating, and how these mandates are affecting everyone on both sides of and the aisle. This is no longer about a virus or about a vaccine.....it is 100% about controlling the citizens of this great country. People need to wake the fuck up!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
People will only tolerate "Being pushed around" for so long. Eventually, they will tire of it, and start to push back. It's been said before, it's only a matter of time.

The difference is Australia is an unarmed society, so they are easily corralled and manipulated by their government. The USA, is a slightly different beast. There are a lot of people in our country who are willing to do whatever it takes to save this once great nation.

These politicians need to be very careful with what they are mandating, and how these mandates are affecting everyone on both sides of and the aisle. This is no longer about a virus or about a vaccine.....it is 100% about controlling the citizens of this great country. People need to wake the fuck up!

Yes, you're right about this country being different than Australia. And people needing to wake the fuck up.

But there may not be enough people willing to put their livelihoods, houses, cars/trucks, boats and things they/we own on the line.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Yes, you're right about this country being different than Australia. And people needing to wake the fuck up.

But there may not be enough people willing to put their livelihoods, houses, cars/trucks, boats and things they/we own on the line.

I will. The way things are going, all these people would loose these things anyways. Only other alternative is to leave this country.

wallnutz

Reaction score
The puppet masquerading as president has ratcheted up the pressure on all Americans and companies to get vaxxed and more vaxxed.

Biden announces new COVID vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

Look at what's happening in Australia - the Marxists are using that country as a test to see what unarmed sheep will do when herded.

Get ready to fight back or give in/give up

Australia Has Begun Building COVID Concentration Camps

The truth is slowly slipping out...
9DE630FE-0725-4679-A525-24BE1A8333D6.jpeg

CLdrinker

Reaction score

I just got the job I have worked the last 12yrs to earn and now I am given an ultimatum to keep it.

My freedom is on the line and my ability to provide for my children has been threatened.

I’m ready to fight.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I will. The way things are going, all these people would loose these things anyways. Only other alternative is to leave this country.
People have worked their lives for what they have. Most figure "playing nice" is the best course of action.
To what end?
The toys, boats, buggies trucks and RV's...will most likely go by the wayside for the "health of the climate". It won't matter if you can keep your job, because you will be told if you are allowed to purchase what you want. Social credit scores will dictate these things, as well as limit your travel.
"Go along to get along", can get fucked!
I don't have a damn thing financially to lose. Financially, I don't have much to gain...I don't worry about it.
I have three kids, 17, 14 and 13...what I have to gain, or to lose, is more than money. It's their futures on the line

Berdes

Reaction score

Dream on. It's already gone way to far to remedy now. Lots of bravado, but that's all it is.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
The part of the speech that stuck out to me was this little gem
"The bottom line: We’re going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated co-workers. We’re going to reduce the spread of Covid-19 by increasing the share of the work force that is vaccinated in businesses all across America. "
So exactly why do vaccinated people need protection from the unvaccinated I thought the vaccine was the protection. Are you afraid of or do you need protection from chicken pox? Polio? Measles? No you don't because you were actually vaccinated or you had them. There is something else going on here, I'm not a foil hat guy but it's hard to make sense of all of the BS flying around.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"The bottom line: We’re going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated co-workers. We’re going to reduce the spread of Covid-19 by increasing the share of the work force that is vaccinated in businesses all across America. "
So exactly why do vaccinated people need protection from the unvaccinated I thought the vaccine was the protection. Are you afraid of or do you need protection from chicken pox? Polio? Measles? No you don't because you were actually vaccinated or you had them. There is something else going on here, I'm not a foil hat guy but it's hard to make sense of all of the BS flying around.
Don't worry, the tinfoil hats are quite comfortable...I think you may get more used to them than the BS we're hearing from the administration ;)

DunePilot

Reaction score
Thousands of Australians With Unpaid Fines for Breaking Covid Rules Have Bank Accounts Raided and Property Seized As Tyrannical Government Chases Millions in Fees

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

They wont own them for long if shit deteriorates to that level.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Real quick. Godspeed Patriots. When the Knock on the Door comes...

530RL

Reaction score
The polio vaccine is about 90 percent effective. Measles about 93 percent.

So why should the polio and measles vaccinated people need protection from the unvaccinated? Why mandate those vaccines as is done?

The “logic” behind mandated vaccines is because if only 50 percent or so are vaccinated the virus would continue to be present and even the vaccinated would have breakthrough cases.

I get people are against mandates. But if one is against mandates they should be consistent and equally fighting to stop mandatory measles and polio vaccines and just take the chance. After all the survival rate from measles and polio is higher than from Covid. 🤷🤷🤷

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I've been leaning a little more towards

Not from the hippy "peace, love" and such...more like the "look what's going down.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score

So why should the polio and measles vaccinated people need protection from the unvaccinated? Why mandate those vaccines as is done?

The “logic” behind mandated vaccines is because if only 50 percent or so are vaccinated the virus would continue to be present and even the vaccinated would have breakthrough cases.

I get people are against mandates. But if one is against mandates they should be consistent and equally fighting to stop mandatory measles and polio vaccines and just take the chance. After all the survival rate from measles and polio is higher than from Covid. 🤷🤷🤷
Just so you know, every time you try to bring the Polio and Measles vaccine into your… well, whatever you stance is… IMHO you lose all credibility in any statement that follows.
Just saying. 🤷‍♂️

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Do you actually think it’s logical comparing decades old vaccines that took decades to perfect with a fucking jab with basically zero empirical evidence as to its benefit, and overwhelming evidence to question its effectiveness in a wide range of recipients?
Let alone the low measurable positive effectiveness in general.

Believe it or not I am not an anti vaxer.
I do not question my very good friends who felt the need to get vax’d, and vax their families.
That is their choice and I will defend it to the end no less than they will defend my choices.
But you...you are nothing but contrary.

I’m not going to look it up but I think the vaccines you mention were developed over about 30 years, I know I got mine in the 60’s, probably much like yourself, after they spent decades developing these vaccines.
To compare the covid jab with decades proven vaccines that actually work is just being a fucking imbecile.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just so you know, every time you try to bring the Polio and Measles vaccine into your… well, whatever you stance is… IMHO you lose all credibility in any statement that follows.
Just saying. 🤷‍♂️

AE8E9011-0D74-461E-BF6C-CA14EE77357E.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
Just saying. 🤷‍♂️
Right or wrong, there are a lot of Americans who believe those vaccines are as or more dangerous than the Covid vaccine. They, like anti-Covid vaccine individuals have come to a conclusion different than the CDC.

Why is an anti-Covid vaccine individual any different than an anti-other vaccine individual?

What about their rights? Are you suggesting freedom from vaccine mandates should only apply to some and not to others?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Right or wrong, there are a lot of Americans who believe those vaccines are as or more dangerous than the Covid vaccine. They, like anti-Covid vaccine individuals have come to a conclusion different than the CDC.

Why is an anti-Covid vaccine individual any different than an anti-other vaccine individual?

What about their rights?

Negro please.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

What about their rights? Are you suggesting freedom from vaccine mandates should only apply to some and not to others?
Are you actually inventing things to argue about now??

Reactions: t&y

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Why is the presidents administration, congress and aids, senate and aids and usps exempt from this "vaccine"? Seems pretty shaky to me

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Good news guys, NSW my home state has fucked off the the Premier who fucked us over(more to the point she was caught given help to her boyfriend through in house grants and she fell on her sword, or his sword ;)).

The new Premier is a man who has 6 kids believes in God and is a Catholic. 👍

He is a guy who strongly believes in Capitalism and free markets so therefore he has reopened our state and it seems he has also inspired the majority of the Australian Parliament to pull their fingers out and get things moving. 👍

Australian borders are now open and international flights are operating again.
The only states still fucking around are WA and Queensland but the word is Queensland will be open soon but due largely in "inbreeding" in WA they will be a while longer o_O.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Good news guys, NSW my home state has fucked off the the Premier who fucked us over(more to the point she was caught given help to her boyfriend through in house grants and she fell on her sword, or his sword ;)).

The new Premier is a man who has 6 kids believes in God and is a Catholic. 👍

He is a guy who strongly believes in Capitalism and free markets so therefore he has reopened our state and it seems he has also inspired the majority of the Australian Parliament to pull their fingers out and get things moving. 👍

Australian borders are now open and international flights are operating again.
The only states still fucking around are WA and Queensland but the word is Queensland will be open soon but due largely in "inbreeding" in WA they will be a while longer o_O.
That is awesome news.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
To compare the covid jab with decades proven vaccines that actually work is just being a fucking imbecile.

He’s just being a good little globalist and WEF puppet, plain and simple.

They ALWAYS try to manipulate the discussion away from the pertinent points.

A true blue POS