WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden says 'you ain't black' if torn between him and Trump

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
“I tell you if you’ve got a problem figuring out if you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.

It's unclear whether Biden meant to refer only to the host or to the black community as a whole.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thanks Joe, we appreciate it!!!! 🤣

1590159643102.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Crazy Joe!!!

And even crazier to vote ANY party based solely on the color of your skin. In fact, its crazy to do ANYTHING based solely on the color of your skin. Or your sexual preference. or the number of toes you have...etc.

Maybe people are starting to wake up to the total bullshit the democrat party has become.

fuck democrats

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ehhh, what's that Sonny?

Put your earpiece back in Joe..........................🤣

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“I tell you if you’ve got a problem figuring out if you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black,” he said.
It's unclear whether Biden meant to refer only to the host or to the black community as a whole.

Thanks for posting this info.RDP has become a News Source cuz you take the time. 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Creepy Joe isn’t going to make a debate. The DNC will never let that happen, it’s to bad😂😂😂
🤡honk🤡honk

Exactly, it's the bitches they and their voters truly are.

Sandlord

Reaction score
"You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man."

Sandlord

Reaction score
"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking."

Sandlord

Reaction score
"poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Time for a new nickname for Joe.

I think Crispy Joe, as in his goose is cooked.

Or maybe Joe Maica. As in, he thinks he’s black cuz you ain’t.

Or how about Joe Baama, as in, 3rd term for Barry...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
"I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy. I shouldn’t have been so cavalier," said Biden, speaking on a damage control call with black business leaders.

"I don’t take it for granted at all and no one should have to vote for any party based on their race, religion or background. There are African Americans who think Trump is worth voting for. I don’t think so and I’m prepared to put my record against his, that was the bottom line and it was really unfortunate, I shouldn’t have been so cavalier."

No word on whether he thinks the black business leaders are "the first mainstream African-American(s) who is articulate and bright and clean" like he said of Obama in 2007.

Democrats............................the party of imbeciles. 😂

SixD9R

Reaction score
You guys are killing me- thanks for all the entertainment this afternoon. Didn’t have the best day at work and was in a mediocre mood but between this thread and the Kayleigh McEnany takedown of the liberal media I’m ready for a party now.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
FACT:
Every registered Republican,every Republican business person and every Republican or Democrat who gives a shit about their bottomline best understand if BIDEN were to win 2020 MR. OBAMA gets a THIRD TERM.Obvious right now OBAMA is the Democrat Candidate for 2020.TRUMP running against 2 and gonna beat both.

Sandlord

Reaction score
But wait, There's more:
In an interview with host Charlemagne tha God on The Breakfast Club with New York’s Power 105.1 FM, Biden said: “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” He went on to defend his record on issues relevant to the black community, claiming: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I’ve run.”

NAACP Responds to Joe Biden Comments: We Never Endorsed Him.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Wow, watching him is actually kind of sad. He is literally getting thrown to the Wolves, a sacrificial lamb to be a placeholder for whoever is really going to step in at the last minute. I honestly kind of feel bad for him at this point.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Trump said pussy and was still elected.

I don't think Bidens stupid fucking comments are going to make or break him in this race. The Democrats are running against Trump, not for Biden.
Yep. People are going to vote for Biden because of what trump says, nobody cares what Biden says. Lol 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yep. People are going to vote for Biden because of what trump says, nobody cares what Biden says. Lol 😂

Trump said pussy and was still elected.

I don't think Bidens stupid fucking comments are going to make or break him in this race. The Democrats are running against Trump, not for Biden.

Bullshit.

Blacks are waking up and the more he speaks, the more of a chance the imbeciles that vote for his moronic party, have at pulling their heads out of their dumb asses.

And you monkeys will get schlonged again Valentines. 🤣

SixD9R

Reaction score
Apparently “Charlamagne tha God” isn’t all that impressed with creepy joes pandering and ass licking on Friday.

530RL

Reaction score
Bullshit.

Blacks are waking up and the more he speaks, the more of a chance the imbeciles that vote for his moronic party, have at pulling their heads out of their dumb asses.

You mean like 2018 when you put Pelosi in charge of the House?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You mean like 2018 when you put Pelosi in charge of the House?

In the middle of a Special Counsel investigation on completely fabricated charges that you supported. 😂

You really are a desperate RINO........or are you just dumb?

2F064CAC-D7E1-42F1-802B-8520C822C8C1.gif

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Bullshit.

Just keep in mind that the Democrats were making victory laps after the pussy recording. In the end it didn't matter.

Or maybe this is Biden's "deplorables" moment that will help Trump carry the rust belt again.