WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden takes office on Wednesday and Newsom lifts stay at home order on Monday

DMF

Reaction score
Anybody else find this odd! 0% ICU capacity is no longer an issue? Trump is gone and covid is as well?

I am stoked that businesses get a chance to open up at some sort of capacity!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
YOURE SUPPOSE TO STAY HOME AND SAVE LIVES!!!!!!!
THE WORLDS DEADLIEST VIRUS IS KILLING GORILLIONS!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5C2C45FF-72C8-41AE-A136-EDE34340532D.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It’s not odd at all. Notice all Democrat run cities and most states opened back up last week. Trump is out, Biden will save the country.

Cases are going to drastically drop, they have already indicated the way they are testing and counting isn’t accurate.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Anybody else find this odd! 0% ICU capacity is no longer an issue? Trump is gone and covid is as well?

I’m not finding this. Have a link?

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
The wife's hospital numbers have been getting better. They aren't using the field hospital as of last week. They have about 380 beds occupied out of 430. Two weeks ago they were over capacity. Before this started the hospital had roughly 250 beds total.

HCP3

Reaction score

He is lifting the statewide order, however, the tier system is back into play. Most regions will remain in Purple Tier lockdown.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
CNN removed the covid death tracker on Jan 21. I guess the science supports that ?
The Covid tracker is still there. Just depends on what time slot you are watching. ;)

Reactions: DWC

Performance Grips

Reaction score
It’s not odd at all. Notice all Democrat run cities and most states opened back up last week. Trump is out, Biden will save the country.

Cases are going to drastically drop, they have already indicated the way they are testing and counting isn’t accurate.
They said they are going to change the way covid is cases are counted. If someone test positive most states will count all positive test for that person that come in. Some test positive 4 times before getting a negative test. Thats 4 positives for one person. Its a democratic scam. One of the many. How are they going to deal with the death rate if they do that? Stop counting everyone that dies as covid death will be next.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
My bank decided it was suddenly safe to open the lobby the day before the inauguration. Too bad for them I already opened an account at a new bank and am in the process of transferring everything over. This was the only bank in town that remained open.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
They said they are going to change the way covid is cases are counted. If someone test positive most states will count all positive test for that person that come in. Some test positive 4 times before getting a negative test. Thats 4 positives for one person. Its a democratic scam. One of the many. How are they going to deal with the death rate if they do that? Stop counting everyone that dies as covid death will be next.

Indeed. They will start reclassifying the deaths. The deaths rose bust not nearly as drastically as cases did.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Recall needed 1.5M signatures to get on ballot.
As of Friday, they had 1.2M.
My guess is he is opening up CA to avoid being recalled.
The secretary of state and the California democratic party are saying that the recall was started by far right wing groups and white supremist. I guess all the restaurant, salon and gym owners and workers are white supremist? These are some of the many groups that are behind the petitions.

DWC

Reaction score
The secretary of state and the California democratic party are saying that the recall was started by far right wing groups and white supremist. I guess all the restaurant, salon and gym owners and workers are white supremist? These are some of the many groups that are behind the petitions.
White supremist are taking out the white guy?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
And hoping to stop the numerous lawsuits against him.

Recall needed 1.5M signatures to get on ballot.
As of Friday, they had 1.2M.
My guess is he is opening up CA to avoid being recalled.

DLC

Reaction score
Biden is making it better!

they just change all the figures and the stats to align with him, all while Biden is bumbling around in the White house basement and doing nuttin!

DLC

Reaction score
Well I stand corrected!

Biden just signed an EO saying if your a trans gender you can join the military.......

thetub

Reaction score
The recall people are hoping for a lot more signatures then what's required. They are expecting up to 25% to be thrown out.

Don't know. But I have read that they are pretty strict on how the petition is signed.
that is normal for any signature petition.
huge reason they are targeting 2M signatures by March. They got an additional 500k since mid December

its kinda weird how these numbers are so high compared to signatures verified and thrown out for the election of the President highest office to be held...

you would think the same or even greater standards would be followed...

what were the numbers verified or even checked for the presidency and percentage thrown out ?

was it the lowest ever like .08 with the supposed most turnout and votes ?

DWC

Reaction score
Weird. CDC changes guidelines to only test if you have symptoms or been around people with Covid. Cases suddenly drop.
F7DC31B4-CC95-48B3-96E7-AB8CBD12FD43.jpeg
F43F66B8-52E3-40BE-B274-D870881F7409.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Its complicated...Harris isn’t black, but shes black for politics.
White supremacists are going after a white guy, and BLM supporters are typically white.
Guys are girls, etc.
The only thing we know for sure is that we are probably racist...

Not probably. You ARE racist.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Amazing to me beds opening up at hospitals all of a sudden in Ca....

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
There should be some video of all of the reefer trailers being put back into service now that the temporary morgues are no longer needed.🤔🤪

USMC2010

Reaction score
I had the flu two weeks ago and this weekend a head cold, I hate rain, the changes always mess me up.

HST4ME

Reaction score
Murderer!11

The number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan has risen to 551,080 as of Friday, including 14,326 deaths, state officials report.

Monday’s update includes 3,011 new cases and 35 additional deaths over the past two days. On Saturday,