WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden watch check

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Some say he was checking the rosary beads of his son each time since he's a devout Catholic. 🤔 But lets go with watch since it will get more replies...lol 🤷‍♂️ 👍

azsunfun

Reaction score
looking at his smart watch, hoping it would transfer him back to camp david.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Some say he was checking the rosary beads of his son each time since he's a devout Catholic. 🤔 But lets go with watch since it will get more replies...lol 🤷‍♂️ 👍

one clip has beads visible between hand and watch the other not at all, I'm callin BS....he was looking at his watch

RCDave

Reaction score

It must suck to walk the earth so blind

perky

Banned
Reaction score

You see a halo around a saints head - I see a cock ring around a fucking dickhead !

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I dont see rosary beads in this picture

biden-watch.jpg

shunter2005

Reaction score
I hate to see anyone lose a child, whether grown up or not, but I am really tired of Biden politicizing his late son like he was a saint. He may have had rosary beads, but the clip I saw, showed him looking at his watch with his hand clinched, facing down. May have had them, but I didn't see any.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I'll play . . . let's say for a moment it was rosary beads . . . wouldn't you think that someone in his camp (maybe starting with his wife) might be a little clued-in that he's really under the microscope right now and it may be taken as him looking at his watch and prep him for a better visual? . . . @Bobby V you can stand up for him all you want, but it's also OK to acknowledge when He, or his handlers blow it as well. This was a blow-it regardless of beads or no beads, it looked very bad. I was pissed at Trump countless times for running his mouth while in office . . . f'er wouldn't shut up after saying the same thing 15 times . . . but he's still my favorite President and I miss him greatly.

Last edited:

Ascot71

Reaction score

The ceremony wasn't about Joe, or honoring his Son. I have empathy for his loss, no body should ever have to go thru that, but this day was not about Joe's Family, it was about the young Men and Woman, and their Families. Let alone, I don't buy this excuse...

azsunfun

Reaction score
bidens been a liar starting with wife pulling in front of truck killing her and children, seems his empathy from me is non existant or deserved🖕

EmpirE231

Reaction score
What is funny and scary... someone on my facebook news feed posted a picture/meme of this... and it was fact checked by the facebook fact checkers lol...... weird times!!

so according to facebook fact checkers......a picture is not worth a thousand words? or can you just not be critical of the Biden administration?????

33Untitled.jpg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
.......since he's a devout Catholic.

I dont see rosary beads in this picture

I don't see a Catholic and apparently neither does the Catholic church :p

Catholic Church Vote to Ban Biden From Communion
The Catholic archbishop of San Francisco, Salvatore Cordileone, said last month that Biden and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) cannot be served Communion over their political support for abortion rights.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

The fact that you’re defending this puppet president after what he/they did to these Americans and others and thousands of Afghani people who are and will be slaughtered, tortured, and enslaved speaks to who you are and your beliefs.

We both are Americans but we’re very different you and I. I like my beliefs and I don’t respect yours

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The purpose of a Rosary is to keep track of your prayers. I would assume a devout Catholic, such as Mr. Biden, would have been saying prayers as each casket was transferred. If that was the case, he may have looked at a Rosary...assuming we gloss over the concepts of how they are constructed and for what purpose.

In all honesty, the man can't make the simplest of statements without mistakes or a teleprompter. What makes anyone think he still has any room for "Our Father" or "Glory Be" in that hamster wheel on his shoulders?

smilemaker

Reaction score
Sadness only brings you down.
Pain and anger are good motivation.

I'm pretty pissed off these days...
I know. You are dead on, only when I get pissed, I get hateful and I'm tired of hating and division. I'm trying to love everyone and only hate what they are doing. It helps my brain. To each their own. Just know that I have everyone of you patriots backs.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I know. You are dead on, only when I get pissed, I get hateful and I'm tired of hating and division. I'm trying to love everyone and only hate what they are doing. It helps my brain. To each their own. Just know that I have everyone of you patriots backs.
I spent the better part of my youth hating everyone and everything. I (kind of) grew up, made a life and have a great family. I try not to hate people, and just their ideals. There are those so enamored with anyone who is a "D" that they are blind to the actions. Those who stand in defense of anyone who will give blood not their own, are rapidly becoming less human. When the humanity fades from a person, their ideals and words are all that is left with their body.
People in songs and poems often speak of "learning to love again". Learning to love at all was difficult, learning to hate again seems to come much easier.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

Julzee111

Reaction score
Biden checked his watch not only once, but after every casket was brought off the plane

I cannot imagine the grief of loosing one of my children as they served this great nation - or “once” great nation. But the insult of loosing your child with Biden at the helm would incense me. My heart breaks for all of the parents who are needlessly loosing their Serving Sons & Daughters because of Biden’s incompetence and political motives. Hell awaits.

ikester

Reaction score
Biden is a bumbling idiot. Him being President of the United States, greatest superpower in the world, is really a dream.....right?

500bbc

Reaction score
Biden is a bumbling idiot. Him being President of the United States, greatest superpower in the world, is really a dream.....right?
Libturd dream...normal persons nightmare...

Sandlord

Reaction score
When they do the competency evaluation for the 25th amendment hearing,
They should just do one for Kamala at the same time.