WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BIDEN WINS

4Waters

Reaction score
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the divided states of America" barack obama has seen his dream come true.

Last edited:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Fuck Joe!
1azkema7v7u41.png

Hammer

Reaction score
I am worried we will be attacked by other countries under Biden...

If Trump lost on the level oh well... on to the next fight. Stop Newsome ruining CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
I am worried we will be attacked by other countries under Biden...

If Trump lost on the level oh well... on to the next fight. Stop Newsome ruining CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can bet your sweet ass we will be attacked

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Can you see

I was talking about this yesterday. Imagine biden or harris dealing with putin or rocket boy? And don’t forget the accords Trump got us out of that biden said he’d redo. Be careful what you wish for dems.

Shit, we need to worry about how he deals with all of our domestic bullshit. He is going to be supporting all rioting idiot groups

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
America is lost. Everyone better start finding a Way to make money on the side.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
View attachment 940270

If Biden ends up in the White House we need to treat him the way they treated President Trump.
Wouldn’t it be just peachy if the media actually did their job and investigated the Bidens and China for the next four years.

cheer up people, we survived Carter, Clinton, and Obama and we will survive this shit show. Whoever ends up being president. 😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
That last piece is legitimately scary. They are creating a database on Trumpaccountability.net When people don’t look, think, or believe what you do, you take down their names and do what?.... What does that sound like?

(no offense intended)... It doesn't "sound like" anything. IT IS MARXIST OPPRESSION and is evil and these people need to be stopped NOW

We need to make a list of the people making their list. Seriously. And they need to be accountable for their actions.

4Waters

Reaction score
One of the greatest days in my life!
Read up on your history, what they want to do to Trump supporters is nothing less than what Hitler did, the difference is the ones that they are expecting to round us up are Trump supporters and they won't do it, if the left tries it there will be war. Don't forget Trump supporters own most of the guns in the country.

D19

Reaction score
I stopped believing in this corrupt system about 8 years ago when I saw what happened to Ron Paul while he ran. It’s all a lie. The media, the economy, politics, all of it is manufactured garbage made to divide us and keep us from living peaceful lives and loving each other. It’s been going on since the beginning of time.

It’s no coincidence that all these rich, sick twisted leaders all belong to the same weird secret social groups and families that are not loyal to the country they serve , but instead to their higher governing authorities.

The future of the world is already destined. The more you learn about that, the more you begin to realize the insignificance of “major” things pushed on us by society. Turn off the news and pick up a Bible start in Isaiah or Revelation. If you’re not into that, read 1984. You’ll start to see the world in a different way the more you seek.

It doesn’t matter who wins, the agenda is still the same. Put your faith in God, not political leaders and watch how your attitude and perception changes for the better.