WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bidens great Job market is evaporating today by 10,000+ and counting

Singleton

Reaction score

Enen

Reaction score
I don't understand why Amazon and Fed Ex and the like are laying off right before the holidays? Seems like it would be right after the holidays?

RD
These jobs aren't necessarily being eliminated by these companies. In many cases the workers are being replaced by machines and artificial intelligence. I fear this is a trend that will continue to grow in the coming years. Machines and AI can and will continue to displace human capital in companies.

I see it as more of a labor conversion sold as job elimination under concerns of a recession.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
These jobs aren't necessarily being eliminated by these companies. In many cases the workers are being replaced by machines and artificial intelligence. I fear this is a trend that will continue to grow in the coming years. Machines and AI can and will continue to displace human capital in companies.

I see it as more of a labor conversion sold as job elimination under concerns of a recession.
I don't even like most people, and seem to get along with machines better, but this is a sad truth. Lots of people will need work, or need help. Then the become owned by the state...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
6D0A7D4A-47DD-429B-A1E9-B09D460CD56C.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He should have never closed it. That was Trumps biggest mistake. His main weakness is surrounding himself with idiots.

Agree he had idiots by his side, but the man is not an epidemiologist.

As others have said he had no choice, they would’ve absolutely crucified him had he not locked it down. It was initially supposed to be two weeks and he was pushing to open back up much quicker than anyone.

This was an intentional release of a Bioweapon and it did many many things for the scumbag deep state, including putting Trump in between a rock and a hard place.

4Waters

Reaction score
Looks like layoffs are over till January 2023. CEO announced dont worry and work hard for PEAK and we will get back to job deletion after our busy season.
Thats good news and it gives you time to tighten the screws a little more and possibly find a new job