WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden's gun plan per news this am...

BajaT

Reaction score
Sell your guns back or pay $200 for each firearm that holds 11+ rounds. Register, to include photo. I am sure those pullin triggers in Chicago gonna line up and pay the $200 and register!!! Such a great plan. Really addresses the problem....

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Sell your guns back or pay $200 for each firearm that holds 11+ rounds. Register, to include photo. I am sure those pullin triggers in Chicago gonna line up and pay the $200 and register!!! Such a great plan. Really addresses the problem....
that fucking cocksucker and his lying hoe bitch vp cant even understand the term "shall not infringe..."

seems like there will be a whole bunch of "lost my guns in a boat accident" popping up.

EBT531

Reaction score
I wonder if I put a 10rd hunting mag in the AR if its doesn't need to be registered? I feel bad for all of the SBR guys. You can't claim those were sold or "lost" given the paper trails.

BajaT

Reaction score
I wonder if I put a 10rd hunting mag in the AR if its doesn't need to be registered? I feel bad for all of the SBR guys. You can't claim those were sold or "lost" given the paper trails.
All semi auto rifles and any handgun more than 10 rounds....Probably be worded that can receive more than 10 round magazine. Will be a hell of a fight if he attempts to push through....

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
All semi auto rifles and any handgun more than 10 rounds....Probably be worded that can receive more than 10 round magazine. Will be a hell of a fight if he attempt to push through....

Not in CA :)

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Jeezus. He really is a goddamn idiot. How does he think this going to work? Stupid! :mad:
oo_confiscate_8486460c9eb46c07b3691a296f182b8bf3e7f6d7.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Don’t SBR’s already require a $200 federal tax?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I’d like to hear from our resident lefties how any of this makes a bit of difference on those people looking to do harm to others using a gun?

It’ll never make it to his desk. His presidency is going to be a lame duck.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The entire premise is based on assumption of possession.
That does not fly except in register States.
Even then, when a person like me moves out of CA (and I THINK I’m not the only one in history to leave) as far as I’m concerned my association with CA gun laws is null and void. I don't answer to them anymore, and the status of my CA bought and registered guns is no longer their concern or business.
I now live in a State where I can sell any legal gun to to any person of age. Neither of us is required by law to even ask for an ID. No record of the sale is legally required, although either party may demand it as a prudent record.
In other words, they have no fucking clue (federally) of what guns I posses.
And the last time I checked this is not going to meet the burden for a search warrant.

The federal background check does not specify a particular weapon, only the type.
By law, the background check CAN NOT be used as a federal registration.
This is line 18, section B, of the form.
This is as detailed as it gets for private purchase from a FFL dealer. (Your gun store)

1E1B7E91-272C-4D75-9E00-68BCB3094369.png

So in other words, the Feds really have zero way of saying anyone owns any specific gun.
Certainly no way of detailing make and model or magazine capacity lol

The ONLY record would be from registration States. And THAT would require said State basically performing a class action move or data dump for every registered AR purchaser (for instance) to the Feds. Which would immediately be challenged by every civil rights and gun org in the country.

How many people does one really think will be canvased at the range or desert for having a legal AR that doesn’t have a $200 tax sticker (like off road vehicles)?
It’s laughable.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’d like to hear from our resident lefties how any of this makes a bit of difference on those people looking to do harm to others using a gun?

It’ll never make it to his desk. His presidency is going to be a lame duck.

It doesn’t. It only creates more “criminals” or more accurately, more tax evaders.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
The entire premise is based on assumption of possession.
That does not fly except in register States.
Even then, when a person like me moves out of CA (and I THINK I’m not the only one in history to leave) as far as I’m concerned my association with CA gun laws is null and void. I don't answer to them anymore, and the status of my CA bought and registered guns is no longer their concern or business.
I now live in a State where I can sell any legal gun to to any person of age. Neither of us is required by law to even ask for an ID. No record of the sale is legally required, although either party may demand it as a prudent record.
In other words, they have no fucking clue (federally) of what guns I posses.
And the last time I checked this is not going to meet the burden for a search warrant.

The federal background check does not specify a particular weapon, only the type.
By law, the background check CAN NOT be used as a federal registration.
This is line 18, section B, of the form.
This is as detailed as it gets for private purchase from a FFL dealer. (Your gun store)

View attachment 945341

So in other words, the Feds really have zero way of saying anyone owns any specific gun.
Certainly no way of detailing make and model or magazine capacity lol

The ONLY record would be from registration States. And THAT would require said State basically performing a class action move or data dump for every registered AR purchaser (for instance) to the Feds. Which would immediately be challenged by every civil rights and gun org in the country.

How many people does one really think will be canvased at the range or desert for having a legal AR that doesn’t have a $200 tax sticker (like off road vehicles)?
It’s laughable.

There isn't enough LEO to do the job now, let alone after the agencies have all their budgets cut.

But, it makes it look like they are doing something without actually doing anything.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There isn't enough LEO to do the job now, let alone after the agencies have all their budgets cut.

But, it makes it look like they are doing something without actually doing anything.

Well, besides encouraging crime while attacking law abiding citizens...always a good move...idiots.

BajaT

Reaction score
requestHash=c062bdaab7df2a1a9b8942da9549c445579ac132f8726cdf638e3c5a539ab07f&et=l2f&projectId=585596272#f420fba454704467bb7a7784e4c50fcc[/URL]

It’s laughable.
[/QUOTE]

You get popped with that license plate light being out or speeding on way to or from your "range."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

and THATS exactly how the SA, and later the SS came to be.
The SS were created out of the SA for a More ”specialized” role.
Of course, by the time any admin. Actually created a special “gun squad” civil disobedience would be in full swing...I would hope.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
[QUOTE="BajaT, post: 3918774, member 901”]

You get popped with that license plate light being out or speeding on way to or from your "range."
[/QUOTE]

Yeah? Then what? The fix it ticket is more than the $200 tax sticker...big fucking deal.

If I actually owned a gun that falls into this $200 tax category...I’d risk that.
It ain’t a gun grab, it’s a tax grab.

Apparently they are placing a $200 value on weapons in this category. Even those that comply aren’t selling there guns for $200.

That’s kind of my whole point...there is no federal database for private ownership other than special groups like class 3 and other restricted ownership.

It’s like slapstick comedy.
Having said that, the NEXT STEP they try and could be quite different.

BajaT

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Yeah? Then what? The fix it ticket is more than the $200 tax sticker...big fucking deal.
If I actually owned a gun that falls into this $200 tax category...I’d risk that.
It ain’t a gun grab, it’s a tax grab.
Apparently they are placing a $200 value on weapons in this category. Even those that comply aren’t selling there guns for $200.
That’s kind of my whole point...there is no federal database for private ownership other than special groups like class 3 and other restricted ownership.
It’s like slapstick comedy.
Having said that, the NEXT STEP they try and could be quite different.
[/QUOTE]

When it is a Felony for being in possession of an unregistered firearm, that is far greater than a fix it ticket. Their way to make registration happen is to have a serious consequence in place for "violators." You want to go to desert and shoot knowing u will go to jail if contact made with LE? I hope it does not come to this but there are some idiots in power....

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t know how the quotes got all fucked up so I’ll stop quoting here to clean it up.

Yes, you are correct and that is the “next step” I mention. But even more dangerous is that it creates the database that they so lack and so want.

THEN it’s door to door for the grab.
But I do honestly believe that before that we will see civil disobedience to this.
There are a lot of organized people that are a lot more serious than us on this boating site...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Although I don’t own guns that fall into his categories, if I did I’d be far more concerned about the State of affairs of the Nation at that point than being caught with an unregistered gun that may or may not fit some category. In other words, it’d likely be the least of our problems!! Lol
I lived in CA for almost 20 years. Law abiding taxpayer. I had a few things that “possibly” might have been out of compliance in the State of CA’s view...lol.
So I didn’t carry them around or go out in the woods to shoot and certainly never took these widgets to a range. I also was never afraid of being a felon...because I’m not one.
Sheriff deputy lived behind me. He said don’t shoot skunks with anything bigger than a 20 gauge.
I moved out of CA when I could. Now I don’t hide anything, and I’m not in violation of ANY state or federal law. And being a CCW without specific gun qualifying, there is zero data base for any handgun ownership. (Mine are Sigs, they only hold 10 anyway)
Simply the act of creating a federal database will require a SC ruling.
Currently, with exceptions, it is unconstitutional.
That’s why I say we will have a lot bigger problems if this came to be.

sintax

Reaction score
I don’t know how the quotes got all fucked up so I’ll stop quoting here to clean it up.

Yes, you are correct and that is the “next step” I mention. But even more dangerous is that it creates the database that they so lack and so want.

THEN it’s door to door for the grab.
But I do honestly believe that before that we will see civil disobedience to this.
There are a lot of organized people that are a lot more serious than us on this boating site...

This falls right into their plan of getting rid of firearms using the theory of "death by 1000 cuts". Its been known for a long time thats what they're up to, and its worked phenomenally well in CA and other eastern states. They dont just simply come take the guns, or ban them outright. They come in and make them so difficult to obtain, or tax them, or the ammo at such a high price you simply cant afford them. Its called the long game, and they're winning and are on track to continue to do so.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This falls right into their plan of getting rid of firearms using the theory of "death by 1000 cuts". Its been known for a long time thats what they're up to, and its worked phenomenally well in CA and other eastern states. They dont just simply come take the guns, or ban them outright. They come in and make them so difficult to obtain, or tax them, or the ammo at such a high price you simply cant afford them. Its called the long game, and they're winning and are on track to continue to do so.

The fed data base will be the final straw if and when it survives a SC ruling.
THAT will give them the search and destroy power.
I don’t see that happening in 4 years...but that’ll all change with a court restructuring or any of the other criminal shit these traitors have planned against us.

I’m near 60 YO, all I can say is that I will not die a subject.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The fed data base will be the final straw if and when it survives a SC ruling.
THAT will give them the search and destroy power.
I don’t see that happening in 4 years...but that’ll all change with a court restructuring or any of the other criminal shit these traitors have planned against us.

I’m near 60 YO, all I can say is that I will not die a subject.

Molon Labe.

I will never take a knee. I will never surrender or allow registration of my weapons (if I owned any..all were lost in an unfortunate accident sailing).

hallett21

Reaction score
Maybe I missed something. But the only guns I know of that have a fixed number of rounds are shot guns and hunting rifles. Anything fed by a magazine could hold 1-1,000,000 rounds.

So couldn’t you avoid all this by saying you

A. Don’t own guns

Or

B. All of my firearms carry 10 or less rounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I didn’t think you can pass a law reto to 60-70 years ago , also the right to bear arms , Fuckn cocksucker

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Guys, if the Marxists win the 2 Senate seats in the January 5th runoff election they'll have the majority in the Senate and they have that in the House and if Joe's in the White House they can do whatever they want. And they will.

We have been warned about this ALL YEAR

The shit is already hitting the fan now - it could get WAY, WAY WORSE

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
they seemed to have no issue doing just that with the NFA. That is essentially what they are doing, that $200 "tax" (aka stamp) is what they did for all machine guns

And SBR’s.
They will use that as precedent.

The problem is now they will be going up against a majority of the population, and up against literally hundreds of millions of gun owners THAT THEY KNOW OF.
It’s one thing to register class 3 and SBR owners...that's a relatively small group.
It’s another thing to go up against the entire gun owning population.

sintax

Reaction score
And SBR’s.
They will use that as precedent.

The problem is now they will be going up against a majority of the population, and up against literally hundreds of millions of gun owners THAT THEY KNOW OF.
It’s one thing to register class 3 and SBR owners...that's a relatively small group.
It’s another thing to go up against the entire gun owning population.

tell me how that went in 94?

as i recall it, the entire gun owning population rolled over and took it.

I would wager to bet that firearms are more demonized now than in 94. I suspect they'd have an easier time doing it now due to their choke hold on the media. They have zero issue pushing any agenda they want, or making the most deathly serious story evaporate. Lets not forget that there was a person in POLICE CUSTODY, who had the power and intel to topple some of the largest names in the game, who mysteriously killed himself while on suicide watch, and there wasn't even as much as a primetime news story on it.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Normal democrat bullshit, taking freedoms away. That is what (or did) made/make this country great, the freedom to choose if you want to own or not own a gun, but not any more😥 the democrats want to make that decision for you. Fuck all you turds that vote for this shit, you are no better than dogshit on the bottom of my shoe.

Wait sorry that was offensive to dogshit, dogshit is better than you democrats. 🖕🖕

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
tell me how that went in 94?

as i recall it, the entire gun owning population rolled over and took it.

I would wager to bet that firearms are more demonized now than in 94. I suspect they'd have an easier time doing it now due to their choke hold on the media. They have zero issue pushing any agenda they want, or making the most deathly serious story evaporate. Lets not forget that there was a person in POLICE CUSTODY, who had the power and intel to topple some of the largest names in the game, who mysteriously killed himself while on suicide watch, and there wasn't even as much as a primetime news story on it.

All good points.

Glad I’m old.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If I had "black guns"...wouldn't they be more socially accepted now?

Joking aside, making everyone pay a tax stamp to own "assault rifles" would mean anyone who kept their guns and didn't pay would be a fellon. At that point, go big or go home. Everything would get a can, and a couple would get trigger jobs. When the government chooses what laws to enforce, and which to forget, outlaws are made, and the lawless gain power.

EBT531

Reaction score
Don’t SBR’s already require a $200 federal tax?

They do, which is why you can't claim you lost them etc.. Everyone's true worry is once they are registered, then if a full ban is issued they know what you have.

In reality, if you register and pay the fee they you risk confiscation one day. If you don't register then its a safe queen since stamps are to be on your person when shooting etc.. Can't sell it etc. without risk of being caught. If enough people don't register, they'll just make an ammo law that you can only buy calibers that you have a gun registered in. No matter what, we are screwed

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
That's what the first Patriots of this country were told. That's why they rose up together and fought the Revolutionary War to establish this great country.

We owe them and the many millions who followed so much - we must do our part!

Well.. take a stand!! No one is stopping you!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Give it time...maybe months, maybe years...but give it time.
A single man is a madman, or an extremist...
A group of the same are referred to as terrorists, or insurgents....
Many, be they mad or sane, are called an army.

Time will tell.

Right and agreed.. just gets tiring listening to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.. and the ones that keep saying it over and over and over and over and over are the ones that will be still sitting on their couch(because they have family) and let the ones that are willing put themselves at risk fight the battle they have been pushing, but taking a stand from the couch..

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Right and agreed.. just gets tiring listening to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.. and the ones that keep saying it over and over and over and over and over are the ones that will be still sitting on their couch(because they have family) and let the ones that are willing put themselves at risk fight the battle they have been pushing, but taking a stand from the couch..
Haven't decided to "like" your post, or take offense...I have a wife and kids, but they are the reason I would go to the fight. I'd much rather they are relatively safe away from the line. I'm in fair shape, and fairly competent in a few ways. It is possible I could be of use to others, and not just my own kin.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Haven't decided to "like" your post, or take offense...I have a wife and kids, but they are the reason I would go to the fight. I'd much rather they are relatively safe away from the line. I'm in fair shape, and fairly competent in a few ways. It is possible I could be of use to others, and not just my own kin.

No reason at all to take offense as long as you know, in your mind, you would be willing to take a stand and fight for your family in prosute of a better future for them. If you are one to sit back idle and be a cheerleader on the couch, then yes it should be offensive. Our fore fathers walked away from their families and homes in prosute of a better future for them, not knowing the outcome!

In all honesty I think their are very few people in the U.S., this day and age, that would be willing to take arms and put themselves in harm's way for the betterment of others. Just an observation. Hell I may be way off base.. only time will tell!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
No reason at all to take offense as long as you know, in your mind, you would be willing to take a stand and fight for your family in prosute of a better future for them. If you are one to sit back idle and be a cheerleader on the couch, then yes it should be offensive. Our fore fathers walked away from their families and homes in prosute of a better future for them, not knowing the outcome!

In all honesty I think their are very few people in the U.S., this day and age, that would be willing to take arms and put themselves in harm's way for the betterment of others. Just an observation. Hell I may be way off base.. only time will tell!!

I really don't give a fuck about anyone else. I certainly have family and close friends who I do care about, but you are right, realistically none of them would show up when it mattered except maybe 1 or 2 and myself.

I just want to be able to shoot, drink and fuck whenever I want without some prissy fucking faggot LEO/Ranger all up in my shit about permits/license/stamp bullshit.

I don't litter. I pick up cans/targets etc. I leave places cleaner than when I arrived mostly, because I was taught that.

This new media portrayal of every gun owner being a barely disguised sociopath who wants to commit mass murder makes me sick.

We fight this together somehow, or we are most certainly going to fall alone.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I really don't give a fuck about anyone else. I certainly have family and close friends who I do care about, but you are right, realistically none of them would show up when it mattered except maybe 1 or 2 and myself.

I just want to be able to shoot, drink and fuck whenever I want without some prissy fucking faggot LEO/Ranger all up in my shit about permits/license/stamp bullshit.

I don't litter. I pick up cans/targets etc. I leave places cleaner than when I arrived mostly, because I was taught that.

This new media portrayal of every gun owner being a barely disguised sociopath who wants to commit mass murder makes me sick.

You are preaching to the choir(at least for me)... I get it..

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Yep.. no one is “rising up” when they go from posting their outrage here to shopping Black Friday deals for off road lights for their Jeep that has never left the pavement.

It is simply not going to happen. I don’t know why the demands keep being made. Who are you going to rise up against? The government? Who in government then? What agency? What persons? All of them? You going to start shooting Biden supporters?

Protesting sure, there will be protesting. A large scale insurrection is not going to happen, certainly not any kind of Civil War. Yore kid is gonna be back in travel soccer next season, you have not time to “rise up”.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

It will get fought in the courts.

rcmike

Reaction score
It will get fought in the courts.
What courts? The ones that find nothing wrong with the government blowing away the restrictions on its power? Those courts?

Roberts will say its just a tax, and that is well within the powers of the government, instantly creating tens of millions of felons, or disarming the population, either way is fine with him..

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yep.. no one is “rising up” when they go from posting their outrage here to shopping Black Friday deals for off road lights for their Jeep that has never left the pavement.

It is simply not going to happen. I don’t know why the demands keep being made. Who are you going to rise up against? The government? Who in government then? What agency? What persons? All of them? You going to start shooting Biden supporters?

Protesting sure, there will be protesting. A large scale insurrection is not going to happen, certainly not any kind of Civil War. Yore kid is gonna be back in travel soccer next season, you have not time to “rise up”.

I disagree.
There are entire subcultures of different types and groups that never ever post anything anywhere.

The media calls them extremists when they show themselves.

And NO ONE on this site or anywhere really has even mentioned the military and their role if no clear transition is made for whatever reason.
That idyllic typical life you describe is an accurate assessment of most people around here for sure.
Buts it’s a mistake to think that all of America has soccer practice.
That lifestyle and daily routines can be completely erased in minutes.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There are those that take comfort in what they have, and are happy with what is alotted them. There are those that feel that "hard work" can be accomplished in a controlled environment, and have never in their lives been faced with a situation which is life or death, nor having to stop the bleeding to continue work, to get paid or to eat.
Their are those comfortable on the couch, smiling and nodding, as governors decry their new power. There are those that truly believe the government will do what's best for them.
A lot of those people claim themselves conservative, and may be in contrast to their neighbors. The fact of the matter is, those same people have relied on the schools to teach their children everything they need to know, about history, the government and a percieved reality.

Travel east, or west, towards the middle of the country. People in the flyover areas see things differently.

Last edited: