WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Big O tire guy?

Times Like These

Reaction score
I recommend him highly. Great prices, excellent communication, good people...

I highly recommend Brandon at
The Big O as well. I had him
put a set of the Dynatrac Pro Grip brakes on my jeep. One mount for the calipers must of been bent just enough for the caliper to rub. His
Guys spent the extra time to get it perfect. Don’t run into customer service like that anymore.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I was a Big O fan for YEARS. Brought them tons of business
But they had their problems and if it wasn't for Todd taking care of them I wouldn't be back
But Todd is gone
Went to Discount tire and they have their issues too
How hard can it be to be a tire dealer and put some tires on and drive home happy?

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Call Tucker Tire in Laguna niguel. If they dont carry them, they'll get them and prices have never let me down. I

Homo

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
I recommend him highly. Great prices, excellent communication, good people...

I highly recommend Brandon at
The Big O as well. I had him
put a set of the Dynatrac Pro Grip brakes on my jeep. One mount for the calipers must of been bent just enough for the caliper to rub. His
Guys spent the extra time to get it perfect. Don’t run into customer service like that anymore.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
I was a Big O fan for YEARS. Brought them tons of business
But they had their problems and if it wasn't for Todd taking care of them I wouldn't be back
But Todd is gone
Went to Discount tire and they have their issues too
How hard can it be to be a tire dealer and put some tires on and drive home happy?

Sorry to hear about your issues with Big O. I own a store in Anaheim, if there’s anything I can help out with, let me know.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im 60 to 70 miles from his store. Doesnt matter, good service is worth a drive. Plus it will be in new truck. Only waited 5 months!

Reactions: DWC

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
I’ve heard a lot of great things about them in Havasu!
Lol the one in Havasu did a hit and run on my car. I wouldn’t have made a big deal but the guy did a hit and run luckily my wife was waiting for me and witnessed it all. The manager confirmed all on the cameras after and got it fixed.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Brandon and his Big O Tire stores is the go-to

CLdrinker

Reaction score
How much for some Rock Trix RT111 17” 5x5 lug pattern 4.5 back space

35x12.50 x17 kenda klever RT.

not dead set on this set up. Trying to go cheap. Primarily a trail rig so shot is gonna get chunked up and scratched.

so open to other recommendations.

jeep jk 2.5 lift

price for 5 please

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Hey Brandon @LakeMead Boater my connect at Performance Plus quit recently and will need some tires soon. Any chance you can get Milestar Patagonia AT-R? Have had BFG's forever and they're great but im curious about these. 35/12.50/17

Thanks!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I was in @LakeMead Boater shop today. Went to leave work and realized I had a screw in my tire. Stopped by on my way home from work and his crew had me in and out in no time.

Great guys!!

ADC772EF-E02B-456F-B858-8B901982D8F1.jpeg

Last edited:

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
How much for some Rock Trix RT111 17” 5x5 lug pattern 4.5 back space

35x12.50 x17 kenda klever RT.

not dead set on this set up. Trying to go cheap. Primarily a trail rig so shot is gonna get chunked up and scratched.

so open to other recommendations.

jeep jk 2.5 lift

price for 5 please
Hey Brandon @LakeMead Boater my connect at Performance Plus quit recently and will need some tires soon. Any chance you can get Milestar Patagonia AT-R? Have had BFG's forever and they're great but im curious about these. 35/12.50/17

Thanks!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay from the weekend. I'm getting caught up and will get you some answers this afternoon via dm. @bldrinker I saw your message come through and I'll respond to that.