WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Big O Tires - Anaheim (Thanks LakeMeadBoater)

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon (LakeMeadBoater) for his help yesterday. I've seen all the recommendations for him here, and had a last minute issue yesterday and went to his shop for the first time. He got me taken care of and very happy with all that was done. While waiting, met another one of his longtime customers that also had nothing but great things to say about everyone there as well. Brandon had a very busy day going, and still took the time to chat. Too many people only take the time to be negative these days, so I just wanted to share yet another positive experience with Brandon and his shop. Thank you, I will definitely be back.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
PM sent to LMB.
Need to put new set on Daughters car.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Brandon and his crew are great. Had them do a leveling kit on my F350 Dually a while back. Super Easy and you can walk around the corner for Tacos & Cerveza while they’re doing the job 😬

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I need four 14 ply 225 75 15 steel tires on our flatbed.
Probably have to order them.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Brandon is awesome. Great pricing and service. Always puts in the extra mile to be helpful

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Brandon is awesome I try to drum up his business anytime I can. He hooked me up with a set of wheels and tires for the best price around.

Also, he indulges me with estimates for my son’s truck while my son takes his sweet time making a decision (I keep telling him he’s not picking a wife)...

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon (LakeMeadBoater) for his help yesterday. I've seen all the recommendations for him here, and had a last minute issue yesterday and went to his shop for the first time. He got me taken care of and very happy with all that was done. While waiting, met another one of his longtime customers that also had nothing but great things to say about everyone there as well. Brandon had a very busy day going, and still took the time to chat. Too many people only take the time to be negative these days, so I just wanted to share yet another positive experience with Brandon and his shop. Thank you, I will definitely be back.

Thanks @skifaster! Always nice to chat about Hallett’s and Schiada’s!

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Brandon and his crew are great. Had them do a leveling kit on my F350 Dually a while back. Super Easy and you can walk around the corner for Tacos & Cerveza while they’re doing the job 😬

Tacos El Patron is the best! Looks like you’ll have another chance for tacos and a few more cerveza’s in a few weeks 😉

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Brandon doesn't disappoint. Great prices and service...saw him 2 weeks ago to put tires on the truck I bought from @Riverbound